Development has ended with this mod, there is a new owner! Check out his updates!
*Old Post (1.5.2)*
Hello, my name is Steven (SCMowns) and I have updated Mob Talker unofficially. I am not the real creator, and I do not take any credit apart of this mod, I just simply updated the mod to Minecraft 1.5.2 Once the mod creator begins to work on his thread I will dis-continue my unofficial updates.
This mod transform Minecraft from a Sandbox game into a Japanese style AVG! You are able to interact with hostile Minecraft mobs like never before. With customizable scripts you can create your own little interaction!
You can become friends with hostile mobs by interacting with them! It truly depends on how you write your script!
My Video: ( review / tutorial )
How to craft the Mob Talker:
Requires Modloader1.5.2 (or forge 1.5.2)
You need to download the default scripts!
** SCRIPTS **
Select your language!
** Installation **
1.Install ModLoader correctly
3.Choose one script file.(You can only choose one but you can merge them yourself.)
4.open SCMowns_MobTalker.zip and drag all of the class files inside your minecraft.jar
5.Install the script file.Simply overwrite the /resource/ folder with the one inside zip file.
6.Check if the /resource/mobTalker_script/ was created.
7.Run the game and enjoy!
Or watch my tutorial in my video! (outdated)
** Config File **
After running the mod once,the mobTalker_Config.cfg will be created in /config/
You can open it with a text editor.
The speed of showing dialogue characters.
0 means immediate. The LARGER the value, the slower the speed.
The Item ID of MobTalker
My change log/bugs:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2
- I needed to edit a Base Class for this update, The class was "RenderEngine.java" (If you install a mod that uses that class, then this mod will crash your game.
- Fixed tons of errors, and some bugs with the mob talker item
- Removed Achievements for now. They will be back in Version 1.5
- Forge version will be worked on. (SMP)
- Installation changed. You can no longer place the zip in your mods folder, it will need to be directly added to your minecraft.jar
- BUG: using the #FACE command only works when it's not first in a script, i.e. it only works if there's some dialogue before it.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.4.7
- Added Achievement "Lets Talk"
- Added Achievement "No Time to Talk!"
- Added Achievement "I Hate Spiders"
- Added Achievement "I'm not getting Distracted!"
- Added Achievement "Not my Brain!"
- Added Achievement "So Gooey!"
- Added Achievement "She hit me First!"
- Added Achievement "She had a Blaze Rod?"
- Added Achievement "She was Hot! Get it..."
- Added Achievement "This was her Tear =("
- Updated to Minecraft 1.4.6
- Fixed Mob Talker Item crafting
- Updated Mob Talker to Minecraft 1.4.5
Disclaimer: This mod is NOT compatible with Mob Talker, I will try to make a patch.
This mod will override most of all of Minecraft's hostile mobs with cute models. These models are replicas of the characters from Mob talker. Both these mods don't work together at the moment, But I will try to make a patch soon =)
This mod requires modloader!
Change Log & Known issues:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2
- *Bug* Skeleton's hat glitches. Will be fixed in version 1.3
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5
- Updated the mod from 1.4.5 to 1.4.7
- Skeleton's animation won't work, I disabled it due to errors. I will fix it in the next update.
Thank you for the
Again, this thread will be discontinue once the original modder begins to work on it.
Edited by SCMowns, 14 November 2013 - 10:59 AM.