Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

The Legend Of Antvenom Adventure Map

legend antvenom adventure map captainsparklez skydoesminecraft cavemanfilms skitscape fawdz

  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1

newecreator

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:55 AM

This is my first Adventure Map ever. It has some command blocks and redstone. Since I would like to thank Antvenom for all the videos he made and made me laugh too much that I can't breathe, I made this map for him. I wish he would test it. Okay, the goal of the game is to collect 5 books of Legends. Each of the books contain the stories of the minecraft people I'm subscribed to in YouTube:

1. CavemanFilms (Dan)
2. Skitscape & Fawdz (Tony & Dan)
3. SkyDoesMinecraft (Adam)
4. CaptainSparklez (Jordan)
5. Antvenom

There are some cameos I made too for: SetoSorcerer, Harpo the Wolf, Jerry the Slime, AllShamNoWow,  NFEN, ProsDONTtalkĀ­5H!T,  Machinima Contract (Which I don't have BTW)

There would be some puzzles, monster killing and the occasional parkour. I think it's not an easy map to finish but the map is short enough to make a 1 hour video about it. Start by playing it in the "Tiny" view distance, it will change as you progress to the map. Set your difficulty to Normal, or Easy if you are not good at monster killing. When you get the book you can read it, if you want to read the legend and random stuff I put there. Hope that everyone who will play it would enjoy it! Best played with 1-3 players. Since I'm accomodating CaptainSparklez's team too.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire...9kqmkz5ei982w02

This is the wallpaper I made for the Map too!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newecreator
Or just search Google for my username: newecreator

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Though_tiny_Bunny
  • Location: In that wall to your right >>
  • Minecraft: AgSilverMan

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

Good luck on the quest of getting AntVenom to play it! Looks like a pretty good map, and it's 7 mb so it must be a pretty big map, too!

Edit: Halfway through now, loving it so far!

The hidden locations are awesome.

Only problem, was that I don't know if I'm going the right way to follow the story, or going off on a side adventure.

If you distinguish the difference of these it would be the best adventure map I've played!

Posted Image

#3

newecreator

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:03 AM

View PostThough_tiny_Bunny, on 20 December 2012 - 07:59 AM, said:

Good luck on the quest of getting AntVenom to play it! Looks like a pretty good map, and it's 7 mb so it must be a pretty big map, too!
Yup, but I like other people play it too... This is a medium-hard map so you better be skilled at killing monsters.

Watch the trailer! In 5FPS!

View PostThough_tiny_Bunny, on 20 December 2012 - 07:59 AM, said:

Good luck on the quest of getting AntVenom to play it! Looks like a pretty good map, and it's 7 mb so it must be a pretty big map, too!

Edit: Halfway through now, loving it so far!

The hidden locations are awesome.

Only problem, was that I don't know if I'm going the right way to follow the story, or going off on a side adventure.

If you distinguish the difference of these it would be the best adventure map I've played!

The rule book says to follow the stone brick road. Pretty simple to follow the story.

Posted Image
Antvenom Mountain
Posted Image
Captain Sparklez Castle
Posted Image
Sky's Butter Mine
Posted Image
Skitscape & Fawdz Playground
Posted Image
Cavemanfilms Cave
Posted Image
Starting point
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newecreator
Or just search Google for my username: newecreator

#4

AndrewandEllie

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:48 AM

Pretty good,Having fun so far
:D

Where am i supposed to go in the End?

Also,if you want i can make this map a banner:

Posted Image


[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1609279-the-legend-of-antvenom-adventure-map/"][img]http://www.signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJwLyUhV8ElNT81LUfBPU3DMKwlLzcvP5XJU8M3MS00uSkwrUUguLS7Jz1XITSxQSKpU8EstB4qnJpbkF3HBlcMVc4WkFhUlZuYpGHIZmZrCsQEAQBEhlg~~.png[/img][/url]

Or try my personal alternative (which i like better)

Posted Image

[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1609279-the-legend-of-antvenom-adventure-map/][img]http://www.signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJw9yjEOgkAQBdB-TvGPgJg1sURakYbYT_CDm8iMWUeIt9fK9uUNd-LMmXZDP6GxuNJ8kQZdNo5Fp0D7foUv6PSJ0wcXbj-nhhf599b9sTLyqDKwFM2GvdQpyS5VcjhK9QUuNyF1.png[/img][/url]


They ALL link to Forum Thread

Tell me if u like Posted Image  
Annnd,before you ask,It DOES link to the thread. (don't believe me? Click the demo banner)
Just like my one

#5

newecreator

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:01 AM

View PostAndrewandEllie, on 22 December 2012 - 03:05 AM, said:

Where am i supposed to go in the End?

Also,if you want i can make this map a banner:

Posted Image


[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1609279-the-legend-of-antvenom-adventure-map/"][img]http://www.signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJwLyUhV8ElNT81LUfBPU3DMKwlLzcvP5XJU8M3MS00uSkwrUUguLS7Jz1XITSxQSKpU8EstB4qnJpbkF3HBlcMVc4WkFhUlZuYpGHIZmZrCsQEAQBEhlg~~.png[/img][/url]

Or try my personal alternative (which i like better)

Posted Image

[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1609279-the-legend-of-antvenom-adventure-map/][img]http://www.signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJw9yjEOgkAQBdB-TvGPgJg1sURakYbYT_CDm8iMWUeIt9fK9uUNd-LMmXZDP6GxuNJ8kQZdNo5Fp0D7foUv6PSJ0wcXbj-nhhf599b9sTLyqDKwFM2GvdQpyS5VcjhK9QUuNyF1.png[/img][/url]


They ALL link to Forum Thread

Tell me if u like Posted Image  
Annnd,before you ask,It DOES link to the thread. (don't believe me? Click the demo banner)
Just like my one

Well, the banner's great! I'll be uploading a new version of the Adventure Map.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newecreator
Or just search Google for my username: newecreator

#6

AndrewandEllie

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:10 AM

View Postnewecreator, on 22 December 2012 - 06:01 AM, said:

Well, the banner's great! I'll be uploading a new version of the Adventure Map.

Cool,what are the new features?
And plz tell me what to do at the End

#7

newecreator

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

View PostAndrewandEllie, on 22 December 2012 - 06:10 AM, said:

Cool,what are the new features?
And plz tell me what to do at the End

Spoiler ahead...

Kill the Ender Dragon, find the 5th book. The game is done. Well the new version has an extra task.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newecreator
Or just search Google for my username: newecreator

#8

AndrewandEllie

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

View Postnewecreator, on 22 December 2012 - 07:30 AM, said:

Spoiler ahead...

Kill the Ender Dragon, find the 5th book. The game is done. Well the new version has an extra task.
Where am i meant to find the 5th book?
Is it like the ED drops it?

#9

newecreator

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:42 AM

View PostAndrewandEllie, on 22 December 2012 - 07:33 AM, said:

Where am i meant to find the 5th book?
Is it like the ED drops it?

It's hidden in the End realm, find it before the Ender Dragon destroys the chest that contains it.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newecreator
Or just search Google for my username: newecreator

#10

AndrewandEllie

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:53 AM

Ohh k

But it got destroyed :(
Could you PM me what it said?

#11

Though_tiny_Bunny
  • Location: In that wall to your right >>
  • Minecraft: AgSilverMan

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

View Postnewecreator, on 21 December 2012 - 06:59 AM, said:

The rule book says to follow the stone brick road. Pretty simple to follow the story.

It was mainly in Skitscape and Fawdz playground, there was two ways to go, so I thought that the one I chose was the main storyline, and the other a side quest. I later found out they both went to the same place.

Posted Image

#12

kobe546
    kobe546

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

verry nice map!

#13

newecreator

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:09 AM

View PostAndrewandEllie, on 22 December 2012 - 07:53 AM, said:

Ohh k

But it got destroyed Posted Image
Could you PM me what it said?

Watch the Trailer... it's me (in my tired voice) reading the last book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgb0vt1hNME

Check out the seed for the map too! It's awesome with a lot of ravines and mountains.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newecreator
Or just search Google for my username: newecreator

#14

Neonscraft
  • Location: Quezon City, Philippines
  • Minecraft: Neonscraft

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:49 AM

So;im kinda lost in the nether, there is no stone brick path and in the overworld when i'm at AntVenom's  mountain.

#15

newecreator

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:56 AM

View PostNeonscraft, on 24 December 2012 - 05:49 AM, said:

So;im kinda lost in the nether, there is no stone brick path and in the overworld when i'm at AntVenom's  mountain.


The nether is a trap. You need to go to the pool of lava next to the portal in Antvenom Mountain.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newecreator
Or just search Google for my username: newecreator

#16

newecreator

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

Oh man! I need somebody to record a video of this map!
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newecreator
Or just search Google for my username: newecreator

#17

taylormarek
  • Minecraft: taylormarek

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:50 AM

View Postnewecreator, on 17 January 2013 - 07:34 AM, said:

Oh man! I need somebody to record a video of this map!

Awesome. The Conspirators will be coming out with this map in their next Let's Play series. Just wanted to give ya a heads up! Shall we post it here as the episodes go live?

#18

newecreator

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:55 AM


View Posttaylormarek, on 17 January 2013 - 07:50 AM, said:

Awesome. The Conspirators will be coming out with this map in their next Let's Play series. Just wanted to give ya a heads up! Shall we post it here as the episodes go live?
Yey! Can I have a link to your channel?
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newecreator
Or just search Google for my username: newecreator

#19

taylormarek
  • Minecraft: taylormarek

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

Due to Hypixel coming out with a new map, the release date for your map series has been delayed about a week or two. I'll let you know here first when yours goes live. :D

Playing the map as a testing grounds and liking it so far.

#20

newecreator

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

View Posttaylormarek, on 20 January 2013 - 01:41 AM, said:

Due to Hypixel coming out with a new map, the release date for your map series has been delayed about a week or two. I'll let you know here first when yours goes live. Posted Image

Playing the map as a testing grounds and liking it so far.

That's ok... At least it will still be recorded. Thank you very much!!!

Updated the download link to Mediafire!

http://www.mediafire...72ahcuj7rq0tmkc

The sequel is out! http://www.minecraft...-adventure-map/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newecreator
Or just search Google for my username: newecreator