• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Village Repopulation?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BlockApes

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

So, say if there's a zombie attack on a village, and all the villagers were turned, and eventually burned, leaving them all dead.  Will they eventually respawn, or will I have to cure a zombie villager to begin the repopulation process?

Register or log in to remove.

Bob Fizzle
  • Minecraft: BobFizzle

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

There has to be at least 2 villagers in order for them to start breeding to repopulate.

Albert Einstein said:

There are two things that are infinite: the Universe and Human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the Universe.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sirsir94
  • Minecraft: Sirsir94

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

Option 2
Click the egg to see something cool!
Posted Image

zigadooz
    zigadooz

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • Minecraft: Zigadooz

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:54 AM

You could use the Minecraft Comes Alive mod, arrange a marriage of two villagers in another village and have them follow you to the new one, setting their homes there. I'm not sure if married villagers reproduce automatically, but you could always manually do it :D

Shiny!-> Posted Image

I was gonna make a cool signature pic...But then I got bored and discovered Dragon Cave.

MMWong
    MMWong

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 472 posts
  • Minecraft: MMWong

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:34 AM

I think you have to turn zombies into villagers. Sorry! :(

If you thought my comment was good/useful, a vote of reputation would be very much appreciated!

JTTCOTE2
    JTTCOTE2

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

Make two from zombie villagers, that's your only choice. By the way, in the future store two villagers from the village somewhere safe in case of total extinction.