• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

ACreeperIsBehindYou
  • Minecraft: bryantc1997

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

IGN: bryantc1997
How long will be spending on the server everyday: 4-5 hours
Things you hate about Minecraft servers: griefers
Things you wish about vanilla servers: i would wish to build with other players and have a little bit of pvp
~~Look Behind You~~

Register or log in to remove.

zxays
    zxays

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

IGN: Zxays

Skype: sry, but I'm not so fond of posting my Skype-name on a public Forum

How long will be spending on the server everyday: depends, 1-2 hours a day, maybe more, maybe less

Things you hate about Minecraft servers: annoying people, who can't be reasoned with

Things you wish about vanilla servers: more of the "multiplayer" in SMP, not just everybody minding their own business all the time

WhitenNerdy

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

May be a little late, I hope you still check this.

IGN: Whiten_Nerdy
How long will be spending on the server everyday: Roughly 2-5 hours most days.
Things you hate about Minecraft servers: I guess what I hate most is hackers. I hate being on a faction server and someone is using X-ray or getting into your factions base and hacking into the chests.
Things you wish about vanilla servers: Usually it's a nice small community where everyone can trust eachother.

Albert481
  • Minecraft: Albert481

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:34 AM

View PostRSC, on 15 January 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

IGN: Rick_C
How long will you be spending on the server everyday: Variable. I work, and I have a family. So whenever I have some downtime.
Things you hate about Minecraft servers: I don't like chat being cluttered with spammers, spamming nonsense. I also dislike when a server advertises itself to be one thing, and it turns out totally different. Say a server claiming to be a 100% pure vanilla server, and when you log in they have iConomy, mcmmo, lwc, tpa, factions and such. I dislike overpowered donator perks. For example, donate $10, and you get 90 dia blocks, 10 stacks of notch apples,100k xp, access to /fly, /kick, and /kit godgear. I think that's a bit much, lol.
Things you wish about vanilla servers: Like Guidez posted above me, for them to stay vanilla. Otherwise, I consider them semi-vanilla, or not even vanilla at all.
Whitelisted :D Hope you accept some pranks lol. some people start the pranks thingy -.-"

Albert481

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:40 AM

View Postzxays, on 15 January 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

IGN: Zxays

Skype: sry, but I'm not so fond of posting my Skype-name on a public Forum

How long will be spending on the server everyday: depends, 1-2 hours a day, maybe more, maybe less

Things you hate about Minecraft servers: annoying people, who can't be reasoned with

Things you wish about vanilla servers: more of the "multiplayer" in SMP, not just everybody minding their own business all the time

View PostWhitenNerdy, on 16 January 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

May be a little late, I hope you still check this.

IGN: Whiten_Nerdy
How long will be spending on the server everyday: Roughly 2-5 hours most days.
Things you hate about Minecraft servers: I guess what I hate most is hackers. I hate being on a faction server and someone is using X-ray or getting into your factions base and hacking into the chests.
Things you wish about vanilla servers: Usually it's a nice small community where everyone can trust eachother.
Whitelisted :)

Albert481

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:28 AM

RSC
    RSC

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Minecraft: Rick_C

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

View PostAlbert481, on 16 January 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

Whitelisted Posted Image Hope you accept some pranks lol. some people start the pranks thingy -.-"
Pranks are fine. Posted Image

Posted Image

Albert481

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:32 AM

/

catmode
    catmode

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

IGN: Boss4
How long will be spending on the server everyday: Quite a bit
Things you hate about Minecraft servers: Excessive map restarts
Things you wish about vanilla servers: That there isnt a whole bunch of restarts that aren't required :)

Albert481

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

View Postcatmode, on 16 January 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

IGN: Boss4
How long will be spending on the server everyday: Quite a bit
Things you hate about Minecraft servers: Excessive map restarts
Things you wish about vanilla servers: That there isnt a whole bunch of restarts that aren't required Posted Image
How long are you gonna spend time with the server?

btroycraft
  • Minecraft: btroycraft

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

IGN: btroycraft

Minecraft Experience: I started playing when Minecraft switched to beta.

How long will be spending on the server everyday: I get busy sometimes, so there will be days with no playing, but others with many hours.

Building experience: I've built most anything I could think of. I really like making farms; but I've built monuments, done landscaping, constructed cities, and used a little bit of redstone.

Things you hate about Minecraft servers: When admins hand out spawners, then the select few players who get them wreck the economy. Fighting, PVP, theft; entitlement in general.

Things you wish about vanilla servers: It's like playing single player, but with more people. Plus, since everyone knows their special plugin won't ever get added, they stop asking all the time in chat.

ACreeperIsBehindYou
  • Minecraft: bryantc1997

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

View PostAlbert481, on 16 January 2013 - 10:17 AM, said:

How long are you gonna spend time with the server?

can you accept me?
~~Look Behind You~~

Chia103
    Chia103

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

IGN: Golden_Guy_
Minecraft Experience: Been playing for a month or so now. I have played on a little by myself but mostly on a small community vanilla server called streamcraft, but that was shut down so I need a new vanilla server :) .
How long will be spending on the server everyday: 1 hour on weekdays possibly more on weekends
Things you hate about Minecraft servers: Lag that sometimes happens on them
Things you wish about vanilla servers: I wish for a server with a good community where people can hang out and help each other. Also, there has to be some minor pranking that can be done :)

infizl
    infizl

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Minecraft: infizl
  • Xbox:infizl

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

IGN:infizl
How long will be spending on the server everyday:3-4 hours(as long as im not working or school)
Things you hate about Minecraft servers: lag, griefers, running out of stuff to make
Things you wish about vanilla servers: a good group of people to play with

Albert481

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:39 AM

View Postinfizl, on 17 January 2013 - 02:10 AM, said:

IGN:infizl
How long will be spending on the server everyday:3-4 hours(as long as im not working or school)
Things you hate about Minecraft servers: lag, griefers, running out of stuff to make
Things you wish about vanilla servers: a good group of people to play with
Whitelisted ;)

Albert481

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

Albert481

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:15 AM

Albert481

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:21 AM

View Postbtroycraft, on 16 January 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

IGN: btroycraft

Minecraft Experience: I started playing when Minecraft switched to beta.

How long will be spending on the server everyday: I get busy sometimes, so there will be days with no playing, but others with many hours.

Building experience: I've built most anything I could think of. I really like making farms; but I've built monuments, done landscaping, constructed cities, and used a little bit of redstone.

Things you hate about Minecraft servers: When admins hand out spawners, then the select few players who get them wreck the economy. Fighting, PVP, theft; entitlement in general.

Things you wish about vanilla servers: It's like playing single player, but with more people. Plus, since everyone knows their special plugin won't ever get added, they stop asking all the time in chat.
Whitelisted :)

Albert481

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

Albert481

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:17 AM