• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.7] MEDIEVALCRAFT - [SURVIVAL].[MCMMO].[FACTIONS].[MOB-ARENA].[LOOKING FOR STAFF].[SHOPS].[& MORE!]

factions survival mcmmo mob-arena

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Blankeh
    Blankeh

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

Posted Image

Running 24/7 - Survival - Creative - No Lag!

Server I.P

37.59.156.150:25565

Survival World

MedievalCraft is styled around a medieval-based RPG experience. Our survival world takes you from your comfy chair in 2012 all that way back to the tough lifestyle of 1200A.D. You begin your epic adventure in the MedievalCraft spawn, a castle created in the wilderness but with the security of the Knights, you are perfectly safe inside the castle walls.

Mob Arena

The arena was constructed by order of the great kings as a way to prove who is worthy to protect the kingdom. Whilst many fall in the arena, only the most battle-hardened of warriors come out alive. As the legend goes, whoever can conquer the onslaught brought before anyone who enters the arena is awarded with unimaginable riches, given by the high kings themselves.

Shops

We have recently updated our server with a new shop system, this plug in allows users to buy & sell items they craft/come by on the server, we have a specially built marketplace in the style of Medieval times, so be sure to check it out when you're on!

Server Ranks:

[Peasant]
You're a newcomer to the server. Post on the topic to be granted Villager status.

[Villager]
You are a member of the server You are trusted to be allowed access to more things in the kingdom.

[Yeoman]
You have spent countless hours & days with us, enjoy the upgrade.
You have access to the Yeoman kit, which gives you the following.
Iron Sword.
Iron Armour Set.
Bow.

[Squire]
You have flourished in the world of MedievalCraft & have shown distinction, gained respect from the staff & above all stood out from the crowd.
You now have access to the Squire Kit which gives you the following
Iron Sword.
Iron Armour Set.
x2 Bows.
x16 Arrows
& the lie. (Cake)

[Baron]
You have donated a minimum of $10 to the server. View extras below.

[Duke]
You have donated a minimum of $25 to the server. View extras below.

[Noble]

You have donated a minimum of $35 to the server. View extras below.

[Sorcerer]
You have donated a minimum of $65 to the server. View extras below.

[Knight]
You are a moderator of the server. You have the same rights as your standard rank, plus the access to /mute, /kick and /ban.

[Lord]
You are the senior moderator of the server. You ensure the server runs smoothly and that the moderators are doing their jobs correctly.

[High King]
The two kingdoms of the server, each with their respective King. They now work together forming a large kingdom, government by the two royal lines.

Donation Packages:

To donate, please visit our web-store!
https://medievalcrafty.buycraft.net/

All purchases are automatically added to your account!

Baron Package: ($10)

Baron title

Nickname
3 Sethomes
5 Creative Plots
Access to Donator Village

Duke Package: ($15)

Duke Title

5 Sethomes
Access to /fly
10 Creative Plots
Single-Coloured Nickname

Diamond Package: ($25)

Diamond Duke Title
Diamond Armour Set
Diamond Tool Set
64 Diamonds

5 Sethomes
Access to /fly
15 Creative Plots
Single-Coloured Nickname

Noble Package: ($35)

Noble title.

7 Sethomes
Access to /fly
15 Creative Plots
Single-Coloured Nickname

Sorcerer Package: ($65+)

Sorcerer Title

10 Sethomes
Access to /fly
20 Creative Plots
Access to Creative
Single-Coloured Nickname

Staff Applications:

Time played on server:
Reason for being considered:
IGN:

Register or log in to remove.

BruceKnight225390

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

Fantastic server with loads of potential , staff are great and very helpful and the spawn is awesome come check it out and be one of the best factions on the server.

Easy donation method as well click a sign and but what is on offer, it couldn't be easier, also click a sign and vote and get 1000 igm for your troubles. This server is very well thought out and planned and the execution is perfect.

We look forward to seeing new faces and some old ones.

terronisse

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

Come on guys, awesome server. Always looking for new members to join.

Blankeh
    Blankeh

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

Update:
Christmas Sale for ranks & more commands is now on!
Plugins being considered for server.
+ Server giveaway on its way, be sure to be on the server once announced!

Muzzzy
    Muzzzy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

This server is great! Staff are friendly and more members appearing every day. Sales are now on for packages too so hurry and treat yourself before christmas!

lcrcl
    lcrcl

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

i personally dislike any pay to play server, but this one seems particularly ridiculous as the plugins offered are on other servers where you get to rank up without paying sums of money, and also i hope no one pays 65 dollars to be able to build in creative and fly on a server.  paying more than twice the cost of the game to be able to fly and use creative on a server... i guess if you can get people to do that then kudos to you.

BruceKnight225390

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

View Postlcrcl, on 19 December 2012 - 06:11 PM, said:

i personally dislike any pay to play server, but this one seems particularly ridiculous as the plugins offered are on other servers where you get to rank up without paying sums of money, and also i hope no one pays 65 dollars to be able to build in creative and fly on a server.  paying more than twice the cost of the game to be able to fly and use creative on a server... i guess if you can get people to do that then kudos to you.

Well thanks for your input but it is NOT a pay to play server Donations are purely by choice maybe if you understood the definition of Donate then you would realise your error.
There are literally thousands of of servers that accept donations to cover server costs and advertising .
If it was pay to play then surely you would have been stopped at the login and ask to pay before you play.

Also please feel free to have a look at all the kind and generous people who have donated to the server and these people are remembered and valued.

Blankeh
    Blankeh

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

Well I guess you didn't read this thread fully, your opinion is valued & has been taken into consideration.
HOWEVER, at no point did we say  PAY to PLAY,donations are donations we're not forcing anyone to donate.
You want to fly & have all blocks, go to the creative world.
Village grants access to everything on the server besides fly & creative, maybe you should read the thread before slandering it.

Muzzzy
    Muzzzy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

Thank you for your kind words of wisdom.
But the creative world is free of use of all members. We have a Survival server and therefore, having the ability to fly and creative mode in the survival world is a massive advantage that should not be given away willy-nilly. If it is truely desired, then it has been made available, but the prices are intentionally high to maintain fair gameplay.

lcrcl
    lcrcl

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

View PostBlankeh, on 19 December 2012 - 06:19 PM, said:

Well I guess you didn't read this thread fully, your opinion is valued & has been taken into consideration.
HOWEVER, at no point did we say  PAY to PLAY,donations are donations we're not forcing anyone to donate.
You want to fly & have all blocks, go to the creative world.
Village grants access to everything on the server besides fly & creative, maybe you should read the thread before slandering it.

you get more stuff if you pay, and thats what i mean by pay to play.  ive heard games where you can play for free but then buy coins with real money referred to as pay to play.  someone who pays is at an advantage to someone who did not pay due to more homes and flying. and by creative i was referring to creative access under sorcerer and 20 creative plots. sorry for the confusion.

like i said im biased against servers who trade stuff like flying for real money, but i just think the prices are outlandish.  but muzzy's explanation of that is fair.  good luck.

Blankeh
    Blankeh

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

Updated to 1.4.6
Plugins re-updated.

BruceKnight225390

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

Server nice and busy but lots more people needed to balance out the power of factions, joining now would be a great decision also bring friends and show these other factions who is boss. We look forward to meeting you guys and we are always looking for awesome builders and perhaps you may even get staff.

Blankeh
    Blankeh

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

Currently looking for staff!
Do you have what it takes to be part of a growing community?
Be sure to apply!

LightningHobo

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

The staff attack players at will, and ban them when they get killed in return.

TheRaiderBox7

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

Experience: I have been mod on 5 servers, and I got de-modded once because I had to go to my grandmother's funeral in Beijing, China.
Time played on server:  None yet, but I will come see it.
Reason for being considered: I want to make a new start, meet new people. Also I can promise an x-ray free environment.
IGN: RaiderBox

"Life's a gun game, but I'm running knife only!"
-Famous Quote Only 60k people will understand.

Kingy64
    Kingy64

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Minecraft: MadKings
  • Xbox:Mad Kings

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

View PostTheRaiderBox7, on 23 December 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

Experience: I have been mod on 5 servers, and I got de-modded once because I had to go to my grandmother's funeral in Beijing, China.
Time played on server:  None yet, but I will come see it.
Reason for being considered: I want to make a new start, meet new people. Also I can promise an x-ray free environment.
IGN: RaiderBox

We appreciate here that you are wanting to become a mod but we would like to see you in game so we can fully access you. It's all well and good you telling us that you are a good player but as the world is going these days you can't trust anybody as much as we'd like too.

Pay a visit to the server and come and check it out!

MadKings
Care and diligence brings luck.  

Kingy64
    Kingy64

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

We are not a "Pay to play" server as you don't have to "pay" to "play". We have 4 ranks that you can rank up without donating:

Peasant
Villager
Yeoman
Squire

So you don't have to donate, it's an option. Also may i add that pretty much ALL big servers have the option to donate to keep the server up and for the price of maintenance.

End of.

terronisse

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

Still welcome to join people. Also were about to do a huge firework display... don't miss out

figgis_man
  • Minecraft: rockhog

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

Experience: I was a moderator on one server, even though I would've been admin. I just wanted to be able to raid and all that fun stuff at the time.
Time played on server: Not that long, but I plan on playing a lot more.
Reason for being considered: I could help with tons of stuff,
IGN: rockhog

Posted Image

Please wait... Attempting to be a banana

Kingy64
    Kingy64

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

Merry Christmas!

Another CHRISTMAS firework display will be hosted later so get on :)

We have extended our sale until NEW YEARS DAY then may remain the same due to popular demand.