• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

1.4.5 WARPED CRAFT - PvP - Factions - Iconomy - Portals - Join Today!

warped craft - pvp - factions pvp factions iconomy portals join warped craft greif

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

priceywr
  • Minecraft: Pricey1992
  • Xbox:BTR Pricey

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

Posted Image

IP:

193.35.57.54:25572

http://www.warpedcraft.enjin.com

So Who Are We?

We are a brand new community, however we aren't all new to running big servers and meeting the community demands, we want the community to shape and form the world and help us build it up to be something big where players will love to come and just chill out and play some minecraft.

We have decided on the route of a Faction/PvP Server where anybody is welcome to come on team up or become that lonewolf faction and have fun.

We strive on the fact that we are a fair server. Staff members including myself as a owner do not have access to gamemode or give commands or fly... Anything game changing we do not have however we do have the power to ban, kick, mute and vanish. So becareful.

Rules

Immature players and staff will be banned.
Staff cannot kill new players at spawn
No hacks – No Xray, Reach Hack, Radar etc.
No asking for Creative, Admin, Mod, Op modes.
No COMBAT LOGGING !!!
Respect Staff and we will respect you back!
No Whining, keep CAPS to a minimum.
All forms of Grief are allowed with the exception of deliberately trying to crash or slow the Server in any way.
People who break the rules will be punished! either by Jail or by being banned! depending on the crime.
In Jail you can be attacked! So try and stay out…..
Looting, Raiding, backstabbing are all encouraged!

So Who Do We Want Right Now?

Right now we are looking for like minded people to help run the community and build the starting area so we release to the public it can be a smooth as can be. We are looking for MATURE staff this is very key. A few rules that will be asked upon acceptance. We are also looking for staff that are willing to commit to the server and play day to day. so we ask them to jump on the server for a few days play and get to know people before with give them ranks. Sound fair?

So if you think you could help us out by becoming a:

Admin

Mod

or

Builder

Please fill out an application below applicable to the role you want.

Staff List

Owners: Pricey1992
Admins:
Moderators:
Builders:

Admin Application:

Spoiler:

Moderator Application:

Spoiler:

Builder Application:

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Evolved Minecraft Links:

Evolved Minecraft

Register or log in to remove.

priceywr

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

Staff applications are currently not open, however come join and if we take a liking we will think twice :)

Posted Image

Evolved Minecraft Links:

Evolved Minecraft

Olimpt
    Olimpt

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 513 posts
  • Minecraft: Olimpt

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

So....you aren't going to read the apps on the other topic...?
Posted Image
I NOMS ON CHOCOLATE

priceywr

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

Sorry, I've not had a chance to but you guys are still on the list and if you wanted to still be one, all i ask is to join up advertise a little and chill out and hopefully we can give you a spot in the near future

Posted Image

Evolved Minecraft Links:

Evolved Minecraft

Spaffle
    Spaffle

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

Name: Ryan/Spaffle

IGN: SpaffleWaffle

Timezone: GMT (Irish)

*Why would you like to be a Mod? I like helping new players out by showing them the ropes and how to do things. I also love getting in the middle of arguments (either to help resolve the issue or just to be nosy ;D ).

*What experience do you have being a Mod? I was an admin in a server called CryptCraft that closed due to lack of funds Posted Image. I was a mod in a a small server called Skycraft.

*Tell me about yourself? Other then gaming, In real life my main hobby is music. I love playing Piano and guitar.  I am in my first year of Computer Science in College and loving it. I am in Egg gaming (As you know) and play 4v4, 3v3v3 and some snd. and ... yeah I think that's kiinda it.

*What can YOU bring to the server? Experience, love, laughs, potatoes, leadership and possibly
Chlamydia Posted Image

*Anything you would like to add?  ... Love you Rory <3

priceywr

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

Ty for app currently a waiting period of around a week

Posted Image

Evolved Minecraft Links:

Evolved Minecraft

SWiiFTxSKiLLZ
  • Minecraft: SWiiFTxSKiLLZ

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:57 AM

Guys anyone reading this join the server I joined the server and it is amazing and the admin/owners make you feel at home and it has a lot of awesome features like Factions and Iconomy. Join you wont regret it :)

cookkkie

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

As [CoHead]Owner of WarpedCraft I woukd like to say thank you to all of the people out there who have been participating on our server and having fun.This fairly new server will be progressing into a very noticeable and popular server in the future of minecraft gaming. If you are a member of our society please advertise and get us to the top. If we noticed that you've advertised a lot you will receive a reward for your outstanding services.

- Thank you all for reading this reply and I really do hope that you will take this message to heart and join our community.

cookkkie

SWiiFTxSKiLLZ

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:07 AM

Without a doubt my favorite server ever

priceywr

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

Thank you for all the kind words Swiift :)

Posted Image

Evolved Minecraft Links:

Evolved Minecraft

priceywr

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

currently holding trials over a week long apply now :D

Posted Image

Evolved Minecraft Links:

Evolved Minecraft

No1Griffster

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

Name:Griffin W (Griff for short)
IGN:No1Griffster
Timezone: English (British Time)
**Why would you like to be a Admin/mod?
I have taken quite a liking to your server, and its staff, who still seem to rip off the shoppers at spawn ;)
The server is good, it has a nice flow of constant and loyal players which most servers lack, but theres alot
of room for improvement. And I want to make this server into not just a good server, let it be a Great
Server.
**What experience do you have being a Admin/Mod?
Server admin x1 Server owner/co owner x 2. Been mod countless times since I brought mc. Been oped ((higher than admin)) almost as much as mod actually. I can name a few of those servers if you'd like.
**Tell me about yourself?
I'm a nice guy, normally, except in war and raids. I tend to create, not destory as you can see from my faction, of which I built 99% of it (Lazy faction members -.-). I am male, I think I'm a funny likeable character (hopefully), and I have patience which means I can build long projects and endlessly answer noob
questions all day long. One thing I can say is not so good about myself is that I tend to have an 'emonional breakdown' when people grief my castles, it drives me mad :D but it improves my castle building skills. I am currently on the Christmas Holidays which means I will be online everyday for at least a couple of hours if not the whole day ;)
**What can YOU bring to the server?
Ever since I brought minecraft, I have been highly addicted to factions and their servers and then of course my castles. So you could say I'm one of the most expencied faction players out there, not the best admittedly. Add this simple truth to the fact that I have made successful faction servers for two months and so I know what it is like being an owner. Painful. You have to trust your admins and mods. You have to know them, share with them and experience with them. And it is then, and only then, that you can allow them more commands. SO what can I bring to the server? My expertise and knowledge on what makes the popular and fun faction server. This inturn will bring more players (hopefully rich ones xD) who will enjoy, donate, fight, and play minecraft to its fullest. Let the fun begin!

**Anything you would like to add?
Put those shop prices down?! Seriously, $2000 for 1 diamond?! xD

**Things I Intended to do as a Mod/Admin).
Manage the server economy. Advertise on mc forums. Welcome and introduce newcomers to the server personally (this will increase the likelyhood of them coming back and becoming permanent players by
almost double). Create a Justice system where people can put in claims against other players, stolen goods from fellow faction members, Staff abuses, hackers, exploiters, x-rayers, Wrongly accused, swearing, spamming etc. They won't be able to claim against enemy faction raids, enemy faction griefs, enemy faction murders, etc. Make a better spawn, better shop, better rules. Make whole server games like defend the castle or payload which accur every week or so. And much much more. And when the server is struggling with cash, I can donate maybe.
I look forward to seeing the server grow and flourish. Best Regards! No1Griffster.

scoodybapbap

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

Best server Ive ever played on and Ive been playing for over 2 years! Try it out u will love it

-joeytheboey

NAME:
Joey

IGN:
joeytheboey

TIMEZONE:
Eastern

WHY I WANT TO BE A MOD: This server seems like exactly what I have been looking for. I have looked very hard on forums and this server seems perfect. I want to be a mod because I can handle it. I never abuse power and always do my best to help new players. One of my greatest talents in minecraft is helping people do well. I am very knowledgeable about the game and have been playing since the game was first released. I have been a mod on a handful of servers, an admin on one, and ran my own server for a short while (only about 8 weeks but was a great learning experience). Overall I want this because the server sounds great and its a good position.

EXPERIENCE: As I said before I have been a mod on a handful of other servers. I believe it was 4-5 otherservers I have been a mod. It's a position I really enjoy and do well at. I was even offered admin once and turned it down because It's a position I love so much. I know all the basic commands as well as some advanced ones. /mute, /ban, /kick. /invsee are the most basic ones and I know others too. I love the position and think I would do well on your server.

ABOUT MYSELF: Minecraft is my favorite game ever. I love the game a lot. I play very frequently and know all about building,crafting, and pvping. I am a very friendly person as well. I really like to help and interact with people, and I think that trait would help me be a good mod.

WHAT I CAN BRING TO THE SERVER: I think I can bring a lot to this server. First of all I have many friends who i could get to join (I know you are a growing server) and they would be happy to play. Secondly I could do a good job of helping all users with whatever they may need. I understand how to enforce rules, and get the job done.

THINGS TO ADD: I'm great at being friendly (like I've said earlier). I will help others to the best of my ability, and I play a lot.

priceywr

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

thansk for your app :) first admin guys @D

Posted Image

Evolved Minecraft Links:

Evolved Minecraft

scoodybapbap

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

Yaaa go griffy!

scoodybapbap

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

Anyone reading this try the server its great. Friendly staff and great plugins fill the server. Try it out and u will be hooked!!!!!

SWiiFTxSKiLLZ

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

Name: Nik Pool
IGN: SWiiFTxSKiLLZ
Timezone: Central
*Why would you like to be a Mod? Because I love helping people who have question about the server/game and I love being a active member on servers Posted Image
*What experience do you have being a Mod? I have been a mod on 2 other servers they where servers with 100+ people
*Tell me about yourself? I am a Sophomore in high school and am available every day after school because football seasons over im available every day now Posted Image
*What can YOU bring to the server? I can bring a fair and mature mod that sis active Posted Image
*Anything you would like to add? I would like to add that I would be honored to be a mod on this awesome sever this server is amazing especially for its 1st day online Thanks Pricey for the server Posted Image

priceywr

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:28 AM

TY For kind words, Thanks for the app swiift its being reviewed.

Posted Image

Evolved Minecraft Links:

Evolved Minecraft

priceywr

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

great app joey, will spec to you asap :)

Posted Image

Evolved Minecraft Links:

Evolved Minecraft

cookkkie

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

The server is now 1.4.6