Latest News Article

Teenage real life roleplay (RETRY)

real life teenagers

• Please log in to reply
2883 replies to this topic

Drone414
  • Minecraft: Drone414

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Azel watches as everyone leaves and he shakes his heads. "Idiots.... All selfish idiots." He sighs and walks over to where Infinity was before he sits down beside her and smiles slightly. "Hey... Are you alright? You feinted when we were dancing and some crazy stuff happened..." He crosses his arms and thinks of the boy probably dying right now.

Dimitri lays in the emergency room after being operated on staring at the ceiling. He sighs and feels his wound and grits his teeth in anger. "Damn.... I hope all of them are ok.."
Working on putting up a new Minecraft Roleplaying server. It's medieval based and we're looking for builders for the team! If you're interested, just give me a message and I'd love to speak with you about it, thanks!

Register or log in to remove.

tbc1211
    tbc1211

Carpenter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Minecraft: minymoe678

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

I get to work and after about 15 minutes I come back up from my focused state, wtih a smear of grease on my forehead, "All fixed," I say smiling
SAVE THE DRAGONS
Posted Image

Hero_of_Mythra
  • Minecraft: Hero_of_Mythra
  • Xbox:HeroOfMythra

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

"Great."Then he Looks up."Uh,You Got a Little Something On Your..."Mark Takes Out a Rag and Wipes off The Grease.
Posted Image
My Rockstar Social Club Profile:http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/hero_of_mythra

Gurrlll
    Gurrlll

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

~Infinity~
"I fainted?" I rub most of the tears away. "Wha-why?"

Drone414

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

"I don't know why you feinted, but some crazy stuff happened... If you are asking me why this all happened, I don't really know. Some crazy guys showed up and attacked the place... This kid and I tried to fight them off but he was shot and they all left. Some of the other guys jumped in to help us and it was all just insane..." Azel frowns and leans up against a tree and looks down at her smiling slightly. "Are you alright?"
Working on putting up a new Minecraft Roleplaying server. It's medieval based and we're looking for builders for the team! If you're interested, just give me a message and I'd love to speak with you about it, thanks!

tbc1211
    tbc1211

Carpenter

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

View PostHero_of_Mythra, on 01 January 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

"Great."Then he Looks up."Uh,You Got a Little Something On Your..."Mark Takes Out a Rag and Wipes off The Grease.
"Oh," I laugh, "I can get dirtier than this, fixing cars, you should see me when a car's fully broken down, on the road, because the exhaust isnt working or something stupid like that"
SAVE THE DRAGONS
Posted Image

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

"Let's Get Going."Mark Gets Back in the Car.
Posted Image
My Rockstar Social Club Profile:http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/hero_of_mythra

tbc1211
    tbc1211

Carpenter

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

I hop into the car next to him, "Let's go"
SAVE THE DRAGONS
Posted Image

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

Mark Continues Driving.
Posted Image

LexyElizabeth
  • Location: Sorry but Batman said not to give out the location.
  • Minecraft: LexyElizabeth

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

Abby looks up and sees Ben. she gets up and runs over to him. "Thanks god your okay. Abby was Cole with you the whole time?" said Ben. "Well he sorta ditched me. Look I'm fine now. Did you happen to bring a change of clothes for me?" said Abby. Kelly hands her a bag, just has the nurse comes over to her. "You can see him now. Follow me." said the nurse. Abby follows the nurse to the boy's room.

Drone414

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

Dimitri stares up at the ceiling, not doing much, but hating his situation.

Goodtvus
    Goodtvus

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Minecraft: W12223
  • Xbox:good tv us

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

Sometime later Larry wakes up from being passed out, " hurgh..... wher-, uh.... they left... -cough- must escape... " Larry says to himself as he crawls for his knife grabs it then starts to crawl towards the woods. As he crawls towards the woods he notices the baseball bat guys gun on the ground. " Too risky.. -cough- " he says silently as he continues into the tree line unseen. (( if people were still beating him then ignore the post ))

Drone414

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

(( They aren't, but the cops were around him ))

tbc1211
    tbc1211

Carpenter

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

after a while of awkward silence I say, "Why do you think that guy did what he did to our prom?"
SAVE THE DRAGONS
Posted Image

ybj1
    ybj1

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

((annyone wanna do a timeskip soon?))
DO YOU LIKE CARS? DO YOU LIKE GUNS! check this out :D http://www.minecraft...l-to-the-metal/

Goodtvus
    Goodtvus

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostDrone414, on 01 January 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

(( They aren't, but the cops were around him ))
(( oh nvm )) Larry awakens with an officers around him " Hey look he woke up come on bud your coming with us " the Officer says as he picks Larry up and hand cuffs him. " Hehehe... lets see how you actually do your law work mister officer " Larry says as they throw him in the car.

Matorman
  • Minecraft: Mathorman

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

(( I wouldn't mind one))
Posted Image

LexyElizabeth
  • Location: Sorry but Batman said not to give out the location.
  • Minecraft: LexyElizabeth

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

The nurse and Abby walk into the room. "You have a visitor." said the nurse. Abby walks over and sits down by the bed.

Gurrlll
    Gurrlll

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

~Infinity~
"I feel drowsy." I say weakly and try to stand up. Unable, I fall back down.

Goodtvus
    Goodtvus

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

As Larry is being drove down to the police station he wonders " Hmmm... lets see how they enforce the law... hehehe.... if I survive I will have amazing information." Larry thinks as the police officer plays Diamond in the sky on his radio. " Turn that off it sickens me.. " Larry says shortly after the officer turns it up " Hows that? " the officer says. Larry then turns himself around and gives the officer the finger.