• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

|| » VPS4Less « || Instant Setup | SSD | From $2.50 | France & US Servers | Vanilla, Bukkit, Tekkit & FTB | *Free 15 slot mumble servers on request*

minecraft server host hosting cheap us france no lag ssd vps

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

lostman88

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

Uh why is the host down? This morning it was working fine but now the website it down also my website which is hosted by them........
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Psychyn
    Psychyn

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

View Postlostman88, on 16 January 2013 - 11:57 PM, said:

Uh why is the host down? This morning it was working fine but now the website it down also my website which is hosted by them........

Indeed, seems Multicraft Panel (For VPS at least) and website is down at the moment. Servers work fine still (No problems with mine, just can't configure/restart or do anything atm.)

If anything, I'd tell you guys to make more use of Facebook/Twitter to post downtimes as I'm assuming it's another maintenance round. (Or post them here) Third or Fourth time in relative short time that both go down and pop back up later for no reason, I'd like to see that changed.

Edit; It's been down all day, no message any where; Dafuq VPS?

Edited by Psychyn, 17 January 2013 - 06:32 PM.

lostman88

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

This is really annoying people can't connect to my server >.>.
Posted Image

ogr93
    ogr93

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

It's been down all day, no message any where

Psychyn
    Psychyn

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

Something with the US node but that's all I know. Those problems were happening the other day as well. See below.

These downtimes would be alright if there was some transparency. Now it's starting to tick me off as this is not the first time stuff went down without any update on any site. Nothing on twitter, nothing on facebook, nothing on here; Main site goes down when the servers go down. It's annoying.

It's not an unreasonable request to post what the hell is going on when stuff goes down. A message on FB/Twitter with "The server just fried itself, working on it!" with an update every ~4 hours would be enough.

Edit: Refreshed FB, they posted this there:

Hi everyone, sorry to bear the news, but VPS4LESS is currently experiencing an attack on ALL SERVICES.

We're here and working on it so sit tight and hope the script-kiddies go away.

We'll keep you updated on this facebook page.
As far as we can see no data has been altered in anyway.

Took you guys long enough considering the place was dead for 12+ hours.

https://www.facebook.com/vps4less

louiskw
    louiskw

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 424 posts
  • Minecraft: louiskw

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Latest updates on our Facebook

http://www.minemod.org :: A Modded Blog

ogr93
    ogr93

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

Im with this host 3 weeks, and only in 3 weeks, 2 downs of mi server(8 hours or more) ,and Nobody say me nothing ..... i go to change host