• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Worldwide EnderChest - What do You Think?

end chest ender worldwide global linked items server

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dupershmock
  • Minecraft: Dupershmock

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

I just had a great idea about a new end chest. This ender chest could work like this: When you open the chest, you can select a server I.P. and whatever is in the chest on that server, would be transported to the server that you are on currently. You will probably post "Well, what if you are an op, or have creative on another server, and then save a bunch of diamond blocks and stuff to the chest, won't that cause alot of cheating and hacking?" And so because of that, the Global End Chest could be a Bukkit Plugin, and only admins, mods, or certified people could use it. Please don't hate, I don't speak my ideas often, and I think alot of people would like this plugin to transport their items.
--Dupershmock
Posted ImageYes, I did make this photo by myself.

Register or log in to remove.

Badprenup
    Badprenup

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 10971 posts
  • Minecraft: Badprenup

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:48 AM

If this is supposed to be a plugin, this is the wrong place to suggest it. Try Mod Requests or the Bukkit website. And OPs/Admins of servers wouldn't really need this I'm afraid, as they can just spawn things themselves to my knowledge.
Looks like my free time is going to be divided equally between Minecraft suggestions and Starbound suggestions from now on.

Randomness3333

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

This should be a mod/plugin. plus i agree with Badprenup. It wouldn't really be necessary.

Frog81
    Frog81

Enderdragon Slayer

• Members
  • 10470 posts
  • Minecraft: frog81
  • Xbox:Gorfeywog

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:00 AM

If you want it as a bukkit plugin/mod, then it doesn't belong here. If you want it actually added... It would be horrible.
Posted ImagePosted Image