• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

cocokat
    cocokat

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1105 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:37 AM

I only dreamed about Minecraft once. It was a nightmare, where I was part of this exterminator crew and was sent all alone to tackle five or so cave spider spawners. The spiders attacked me and poisoned me. I kept dying over and over again and couldn't stop going back until each spawner was gone... Thankfully, just as I was about to die the worst kind of death from a Cave Spider, my alarm went off for school. So have you ever dreamed about Minecraft, and if so, what was the dream/nightmare about?
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

TwoFace902
  • Minecraft: TwoFace902
  • Xbox:TwoFace902

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:39 AM

One of my Minecraft dreams is when I saw a diamond block on top of a castle made of ice. It was a maze, and then I made a wrong turn, and Iron Golems the speed of light came at me, and then a hole appeared to my right and I jumped out of it. Then I woke up and went to the bathroom.
This signature has absolutely no point at all. And then it has a point to inform you that it has no point, but it has no point because it really doesn't have a point, but it has a point because it tells you it has no point... and ah, screw this.

nivram
    nivram

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2584 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:40 AM

No, I haven't ever dreamed about Minecraft, but if I did I would probably freak out.

Marv

3C0T3CH
    3C0T3CH

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 582 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:52 AM

No, not really, but I might have thought about it a little in my sleep, planning stuff out for how I'm going to go about building or doing something in the game. I'm pretty sure I've never dreamed about being in the game as if it were real (not just a game on my PC).
Posted Image

romangvk
  • Minecraft: romangvk

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:53 AM

I haven't. But that is partially because I don't have many dreams because I stay up late studying and when I sleep, there is no time for dreams.
Posted Image

Empour
    Empour

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Minecraft: empoleon53098

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:57 AM

I had a dream that I was playing minecraft once, and suddenly there were ponies, and then we went on this big adventure to get a golden carrot, and then they turned into creepers which exploded in a sound that was suspiciously similar to my alarm clock.
We've got eyes on the front of our heads because we're designed to look forward, not back.

LocalChamp9139
  • Minecraft: LocalChamp9139

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

Probably but since it's pretty hard to remember dreams unless you write them down when you wake up I can't be for sure.
Posted Image

BenOngAlive
  • Minecraft: benong171

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:25 AM

I've never had any sort of proper Minecraft dream before, however I have seen blurry images of creepers in the hypnagogic state (the state where you are very tired and barely awake).
BenOngAlive, of whose inner machinations are an enigma

cocokat
    cocokat

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1105 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:26 AM

View PostBenOngAlive, on 14 December 2012 - 04:25 AM, said:

I've never had any sort of proper Minecraft dream before, however I have seen blurry images of creepers in the hypnagogic state (the state where you are very tired and barely awake).
Cool. I once had a vision of a TNT explosion when I was in the hypnagogic state.
Posted Image

cocokat
    cocokat

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1105 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

View Postempoleon53098, on 14 December 2012 - 03:57 AM, said:

I had a dream that I was playing minecraft once, and suddenly there were ponies, and then we went on this big adventure to get a golden carrot, and then they turned into creepers which exploded in a sound that was suspiciously similar to my alarm clock.
Interesting dream.
Posted Image

William
    William

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1082 posts
  • Minecraft: Willikesart

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

I have friends who have, but I've never been really that addicted to a video game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

InfinateX
    InfinateX

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 913 posts
  • Minecraft: InfinateX

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

No.

View PostGateFox, on 02 July 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

"Are there any young boys around here? Don't worry, I'm a policeman."

Kholdstare
    Kholdstare

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4845 posts
  • Location: I could probably put an overused/bad joke here, but instead I put this when I should be telling the world my location.
  • Minecraft: Giygas924

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:33 PM

Yes.

Somehow EHs were even uglier. At least terrain doesn't matter in a dream, but it pretty much just consisted of a normal HG server round except I was pwning and there were more structures than in vanilla.

Also had one recently but it could barely be called Minecraft.

Posted ImageDid something happen to you in your childhood to give you this unreasonable fear of rutabaga?Posted Image‚Äč

StubbyEE
    StubbyEE

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1692 posts
  • Minecraft: StubbyEE
  • Xbox:StubbyEE

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

I have once had a Minecraft dream where I was running from creepers, at my IRL house. A Wither came out of nowhere and started to shoot my family members and the house. Thats when I woke up sweating, at 4:00 AM. Posted Image Stuff happened before the creepers, but I forget, since this was around 3 months ago.
Posted Image

lolcreeper200
  • Minecraft: lolcreeper200

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

Yes, I did.

It involved creepers blowing up giant castles.
Posted Image

Ruby770
    Ruby770

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Minecraft: Ruby770

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

I also had a nightmare.. Herobrine and about 10 of his zombie henchmen were after me while I was looking for some diamonds..
Thankfully Herobrine isn't real, I was watching a Herobrine machinima a night before the dream.
Posted Image

Mobono
    Mobono

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • Minecraft: NetherArum

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

I have dreamed about minecraft a few times, but there is one incident that I cannot shake.

So I was playing minecraft, and was tired. So I went to sleep. I had a dream that I was using a specific texturepack which I normally use, and I had ventured to about 93604 -1943 or something, and I found a mushroom biome (it looks white in the texturepack) next to a swamp at nighttime. I woke up, got on the server, and ventured to that place. I had nearly given up when I saw a swamp. right next to the desert I was currently in. Uncomprehending, I suddenly realized that the white mushroom biome was actually a desert. My heart leaping, I walked to that exact location, and.... I FOUND A BLOODY DESERT TEMPLE! 7 diamonds in there, yay, some useage instead of waiting for my diamond pick to run out as I was twiddling my thumbs. It still amazes me. How in Merlin did my subconcious know it was there? Or did I actually sleep-play minecraft? I, honestly, have no idea. Merlin, it's bloody weird.

Posted Image

TheEpicPun

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

I had a dream of me and a creeper face to face and then.. i died

Starwaster

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

I only dream about Minecraft when I've been playing it for hours on end before going to bed.

But I don't think the MC world I dream of is ever actually blocky, but I'm doing activities that are Minecraft-like (building shelters, exploring the world, exploring caverns, hiding from the local fauna that wants to blow me up or eat me....)

cocokat
    cocokat

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1105 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:52 AM

View PostStubbyEE, on 14 December 2012 - 11:45 PM, said:

I have once had a Minecraft dream where I was running from creepers, at my IRL house. A Wither came out of nowhere and started to shoot my family members and the house. Thats when I woke up sweating, at 4:00 AM. Posted Image Stuff happened before the creepers, but I forget, since this was around 3 months ago.
Freaky.
Posted Image