New Feed the Beast Server (whitelist)

feed the beast server whitelist new

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

UltraPowered
  • Minecraft: UltraPowered
  • Xbox:UltraPowered

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

Hello, Im starting a new small, whitelisted FTB server! If you want to join, simply fill out the app below.

But first, RULES
No griefing
No hacking
No stealing
No PVP unless both sides agree

Now for the application:

IGN:
A bit about yourself (Atleast 3 sentences/1 paragraph):

Thats about it! Once your accpeted, join: 72.200.26.223:25565

Register or log in to remove.

tbon25
    tbon25

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

IGN: tbon25
FTB skill: Well ive played a bunch of tekkit so i understand most of the ic2 stuff and im still learning most of the FTB mods but im not a complete Noob
About myself: Well, im  mature i dont do stupid crap, and im nice. I dont greif, i enjoy pulling pranks, im a BEAST builder, i really like minecraft and tekkit and i wanted to try out FTB so ya just let me know asap

PeterCP
    PeterCP

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Minecraft: PeterCP

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

IGN: PeterCP

FTB Experience: None D: I know some really basic stuff from watching Mindcrackers but that's it.

About myself: I'm a high school student from southern Mexico. I like technology and science, thats the main reason I want to play FTB. I like small/medium sized servers without too many people.

UltraPowered

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

View PostPeterCP, on 13 December 2012 - 12:23 AM, said:

IGN: PeterCP

Denied. Reason: Didn't put all information.

View Posttbon25, on 13 December 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

IGN: tbon25
FTB skill: Well ive played a bunch of tekkit so i understand most of the ic2 stuff and im still learning most of the FTB mods but im not a complete Noob
About myself: Well, im  mature i dont do stupid crap, and im nice. I dont greif, i enjoy pulling pranks, im a BEAST builder, i really like minecraft and tekkit and i wanted to try out FTB so ya just let me know asap

Accepted!

QyvKife
    QyvKife

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Minecraft: Qyv

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

IGN: Qyv
FTB skill: On a scale of 1-10, 10 being an expert, I'd say about an 8. I've been playing feed the beast since it came out and tekkit since feed the beast was "announced"
A bit about yourself (At least 3 sentences/1 paragraph): Well, I live in Washington State. I went to school for computer science, but that got put on hold when I lost my job back in 2011 (company went bankrupt). I'm working again at a in home daycare and living with my girlfriend. I'm online just about every night. With regard to how I play Minecraft. I enjoy the occasional prank (provided the other players are up to it), but I really love building, with the added challenge that survival brings. Even on vanilla servers (or rather single player, as the only server I play on regularly is skyblock) I tend to make much of the basics as automatic as possible. Outside of Minecraft I enjoy programming, magic the gathering, and fantasy/science fiction (movies, books, tv shows). Anything else feel free to ask about. =)

UltraPowered

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

View PostQyvKife, on 13 December 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

IGN: Qyv
FTB skill: On a scale of 1-10, 10 being an expert, I'd say about an 8. I've been playing feed the beast since it came out and tekkit since feed the beast was "announced"
A bit about yourself (At least 3 sentences/1 paragraph): Well, I live in Washington State. I went to school for computer science, but that got put on hold when I lost my job back in 2011 (company went bankrupt). I'm working again at a in home daycare and living with my girlfriend. I'm online just about every night. With regard to how I play Minecraft. I enjoy the occasional prank (provided the other players are up to it), but I really love building, with the added challenge that survival brings. Even on vanilla servers (or rather single player, as the only server I play on regularly is skyblock) I tend to make much of the basics as automatic as possible. Outside of Minecraft I enjoy programming, magic the gathering, and fantasy/science fiction (movies, books, tv shows). Anything else feel free to ask about. =)

Accepted!

Tiyuman
    Tiyuman

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

IGN:tiyu
FTB skill:I know most of the basic stuff but I learn fast so I'll be a good edition
A bit about yourself (Atleast 3 sentences/1 paragraph:My real name is Tim, I live in Pennsylvania. I have been playing minecraft for 2  years now.I like to play sports and play on the computer. Im a funny kind of guy and like to kid around. That is it I hope you accept me to you're ftb server, thanks!        ~Tiyu
Posted Image

Maak
    Maak

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Minecraft: Vloxas

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

ign: Vloxas
Ft skill: 5/10
About me: Typing from a tablet so sorry if it's short. Play mine craft before and after work a couple hours a day. Pretty easy to get along with. SciFi and fantasy novels are my thing. Play d&d on occasion with some buds. Work at a call center. Enjoy RPGs and mobas. Favorite game has to be dark souls, super excited about the announcement for a new souls game.

UltraPowered

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:55 AM

Both accepted! welcome

PeterCP
    PeterCP

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:07 AM

View PostUltraPowered, on 13 December 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

Accepted!

Yeah sorry :P I posted that by accident, I edited it.

UltraPowered

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

alright peter your accepted :)

PeterCP
    PeterCP

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

View PostUltraPowered, on 13 December 2012 - 01:08 AM, said:

alright peter your accepted Posted Image

:D

Ryalpanda
  • Minecraft: RyalPanda

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

IGN: RyalPanda
FTB skill: 5/10 ...ish
A bit about yourself:
I have played around with FTB for a while now, and would like a good server to play on. I am from Canada and currently attending highschool. I enjoy building and tinkering with mechanical things. I know the basics of FTB, but I still have a lot to learn. I am a mature player, hate griefers, can enjoy a good prank and I like long walks on the beach.

UltraPowered

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:36 AM

View PostRyalpanda, on 13 December 2012 - 01:33 AM, said:

IGN: RyalPanda
FTB skill: 5/10 ...ish
A bit about yourself:
I have played around with FTB for a while now, and would like a good server to play on. I am from Canada and currently attending highschool. I enjoy building and tinkering with mechanical things. I know the basics of FTB, but I still have a lot to learn. I am a mature player, hate griefers, can enjoy a good prank and I like long walks on the beach.

Accepted!

Chillsabre
    Chillsabre

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:36 AM

IGN: chillsabre

FTB skill: I have been crafting machines and experimenting with mythcraft a bit so maybe 4/10, still have to wonder about pipes and automating completely processes.

A bit about yourself (Atleast 3 sentences/1 paragraph): I have been playing FTB and Minecraft for a bit. I like to play and relax while caving and building. I have tried joining sever5al servers but they all seem to have more downtime than uptime. Hoping this one will be the one for me.

mooo_cows

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:48 AM

IGN: mooo_cows
FTB skill: i know the basic machines and such
About me: I live in the USA. I love to build and explore with friends.Dont grief or steal am friendly and hope to help a lot of people. Thanks for tome and consideration :)

UltraPowered

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

Accepted for both

jerrakos
    jerrakos

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:08 AM

IGN: jerrakos

FTB Skill (1-10): Been playing for about a week, so would say 6/10 - still so much to learn! Getting better all the time!

About me: I'm an easy going, fun guy...can take a joke.  Always will to help out others and participate in community things! Bored of vanilla Minecraft so I thought by joining a FTB server I can take on a new challenge and learn from others on a server like this.
Currently a uni student and also working part time. When I'm at home I play video games and watch TV shows/movies...just your average guy ! At the moment my work/uni schedule allows for a lot of free time so would be playing quite a bit.

UltraPowered

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

added

Someone975
  • Minecraft: ShiftSkippy

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:27 AM

IGN: ShiftSkippy

FTB skill: 6/10, I'm well acquainted with IndustrialCraft 2, but I still need to further explore other mods.

About me: I'm very sociable. I'm usually "chill" and don't start fights. I like to help people, but not with building, I think builds should be personal and independently done. I'm looking for a small server to settle into, and this one seems like a keeper.