• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[nig]'s 24/7 Roleplay and Faction Server

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

XDeadKey

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:23 PM

Welcome to the re-incarnation that was the old nig4lyfe server. Thanks to the fact that minecraft has been updated immensely since we last shut down, we can finally achieve the servers original purpose which is PvP. Everything is ready to go this time around which will include a great roleplay and PvP environment. The server is currently located in France with a 100M/B line and 8 gigs of ram. For now the server will only support 30 players but may be upgraded in the future as I see fit. The server is again whitelist only so post your IGN's, people from the old server will be allowed to join indefinetly as I'm trying to welcome you all back. Anyone found to be excessively in-active will be removed from the whitelist, if you also get added to the whitelist and never join you will be removed. Admins and mods may ban you at any time if they think you broke the rules or based on common sense on something you shouldn't be doing anyways. I would also like to thank Slyvr89 and Mutineer for making this possible as they pushed me to get the server back up and have been a tremendous help. Without further a due welcome to [nig]'s 24/7 Roleplay.

Server I.P: nig4lyfe.com

Rules:
    1. Griefing is not allowed
    2. Keystone is the ONLY nuetral city when it comes to warfare, no killing allowed
    3. Outside of Keystone is free reign, feel free to REP YOUR FACTION and what not
    4. Racism is most certainly allowed It'll weed out the FA- I mean babies
    5. No burning anything, if you want something lit ask an admin
    6. Feel free to pillage our women and rape our churches
    7. I'm a dictator and these rules are subject to change whenever, If you also need clarity on rules or have any suggestions feel free to PM me.

Founders:
    XDeadKey
    Kesh (R.I.P)

Admins:
    Mutineer
    Slyvr89

Plugins:
    iConomy
    Towny(soon to come actually)
    Essentials (you guys can set a /home)
    Minecart Mania
    LWC (chest protection type in /lwc --help for more information)
    Slow Health (slowly heals you over time)
    WorldEdit (Create plots etc)
    A ton of antigriefing plugins (too lazy to go into detail)

Some server information:
    Keystone is the neutral capital where you may trade etc without getting murdered
    Keystone also provides plot protection
    The server is faction based so after being active on the server you will be allowed to join factions.

Server is whitelist if you want to join you need to sign up on the forums and post an introduction, If you want to get in contact with me or just join my HARD SKYPE CHATS post your skype ID here. I'll also pm you the I.P
ALSO PUMP US HARD. If you have an issue or want to appeal a ban PM me, Don't use the thread.

also; old thread R.I.P viewtopic.php?f=1014&t=48284

More information about factions in the next post.

Register or log in to remove.

Slyvr89
    Slyvr89

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:23 PM

RUAccQHHVzc

:SSSS::Factions::SSSS:

--FAG: Fascists Against Gays--
Owner: Mutineer
Rules:
1. Questioning my dictatorship will not be tolerated.
2. All members of the State must conform under my rule.
3. There is a constant kill on sight order to purify the land of the inferior CUNTs.
4. You must be straight.

--CUNT: Communists Under Nuclear Tyranny--
Owner: Slyvr89
Rules:
1. We are communists.
2. Your diamond is all of our diamond.  All you armor, weapons, food is for the good of the faction.
3. If you own nothing, no fear, you may have what you want in the faction of the CUNT!
4. Complete freedom for the win.

-When enough people are in the server, regular wars will be held between the rival factions.  You can organize raids on other castles, killing any enemies within their castle...or defend your own.  If you want, raid and kill nomads outside Keystone city (if you want to piss off possible recruits).  Battlegrounds with TNT cannons may be constructed also.

:::Events:::

-I would like to host regular events to encourage more gameplay than simply building shit.  Suggestions for new events is encouraged.  Below is a list of arenas and events set up already or planned for the future.

>>Spleef (2+ ppl) - Two teams, one glass floor, lava pit beneath.  Two teams enter, One team leaves. [VIDEO]

>>Breakfloor (2+ ppl) - Similar to spleef but more advanced.  Spawned from the CS Source map Breakfloor.  2 Teams, Block of breakable glowstone beneath you, one large obsidian wall blocking you.  Use picks, swords, bows to tunnel under the wall and eliminate the opposing team. [VIDEO]

>>Fy_iceworld (2+ ppl) - Also spawned from the CS Source map.  Four pillars used as cover as well as various obstacles around the arena.  Use bows and swords to eliminate opposing side. [VIDEO]

>>Zombie Invasion (4-5) - An abandoned town (except for the hoards of undead) {Now with a story line and goal!}.  Find the hidden treasures and secret rooms with a team of 4 or 5 people.  Use only a stone or iron sword. [VIDEO]

>>Diamond Sword (2+ ppl) - One player is given a diamond sword.  Other players use barefists.  Last one with the diamond sword by sunrise wins. [VIDEO]

>>Dig Dug (1 person) - Similar to the classic game, use a diamond shovel to find the mobs and eliminate them in a 2D dirt arena.  (may advance to 3d on a later version). [VIDEO]

>>Kaz's Ultimate Coliseum (2-8 ppl) - 6 stages, 8 people, 1 winner.  Place bets and prove yourself king of the competition. [VIDEO]

>>Obstacle Course (1 person) - Complete the course and win cake :D [VIDEO]

>>Capture the Flag (2+ ppl) - Soon to come. [VIDEO]

:::Ventrilo:::

IP: thelegion.dyndns.org
Port: 6579
Pass: bobbarker
Derp.

Mithaniel

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:42 PM

IGN - Mithaniel

Reason for wanting to join - I've been looking around for a good PvP server to call home for a while, and so far none have delivered. Most servers I've ran into are quite inactive or have horrible admins, so hopefully this server turns out to be different.

I play around 5-6+ hours per day (some days less), love mining, have never been banned, and have never griefed. I'd love to be a part of this server if allowed. Thank you!

relcluse
    relcluse

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:52 PM

ign-vaklor4

i wanna join cause i really like your idea for a smp and i could greatly contribute to you.be warned i dont like people watching me...i have slight paranoia so you can guess how scared i get when people just stare at me.

i have lots of expirence with building forts and defences.

Slyvr89
    Slyvr89

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:53 PM

Mithaniel and vaklor4, added.

Welcome!
Derp.

Mutineer

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:23 AM

Bump

Slyvr89
    Slyvr89

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:00 AM

Dump a lump on my bump
Derp.

TragikFlame

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:15 AM

IGN- TragikFlame

Reason for joining: I just recently got Minecraft, and I'm looking for a good community to join. I love roleplay, and I would like to see how PvP is in this game!

I'm not a griefer, and I have been RPing for years now.

greyforge

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:29 AM

Hey!

IGN: greyforge

Reason for wanting to join:

I've been looking for a server like yours for a while.  I really want to join because it sounds like exactly what I've been looking for, and I love the easy-going sort of attitude I'm sensing.  I'm also excited to build a civilization, and possibly hold my own faction.  Basically, I just really want to contribute to a fun, themed, pvp server like this.!

Slyvr89
    Slyvr89

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:20 AM

tragik and greyforge, ill add you two tomorrow.

And greyforge, we're working on building up the two factions we have currently.  When those two have plenty of members you might be able to start another faction if you want to, but that won't be for a long while.
Derp.

SpanishAsian

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:23 AM

IGN:SpanishAsian
Reason: I like Roelplay and Faction servers and I've been needing to join one again for a while now XD My skills............ I'm a good miner and I can fight when needed. So Yeah and I follow server rules are applied

greyforge

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:52 AM

Slyvr89 said:

tragik and greyforge, ill add you two tomorrow.

And greyforge, we're working on building up the two factions we have currently.  When those two have plenty of members you might be able to start another faction if you want to, but that won't be for a long while.

Ah, ok.  I just only see the one faction mentioned in the post.  Plus, I have a pretty cool idea for one.  Anyway - that's fair enough.  I'll just build a little town for the time being.

Slyvr89
    Slyvr89

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:37 PM

tragik, greyforge, and spanishasian all added.

Cya in the game
Derp.

Slyvr89
    Slyvr89

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:01 PM

greyforge said:

Ah, ok.  I just only see the one faction mentioned in the post.  Plus, I have a pretty cool idea for one.  Anyway - that's fair enough.  I'll just build a little town for the time being.

Look at the updated factions section.  We're going with 3 factions, each admin in charge of one.  You can join either the NIGs, FAGs, or CUNTs.  (I suggest the CUNTs... :Spider: )
Derp.

Mutineer

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:07 PM

Why join the CUNTs when you can join the FAGs and have a super fab time.

Slyvr89
    Slyvr89

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:34 PM

Mutineer said:

Why join the CUNTs when you can join the FAGs and have a super fag* time.

fixed*
Derp.

XDeadKey

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:30 PM

;bump

greyforge

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:43 PM

I can't get on to the server.  I get various error messages - all of them amounting to "connection timed out".

Slyvr89
    Slyvr89

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:53 AM

greyforge said:

I can't get on to the server.  I get various error messages - all of them amounting to "connection timed out".

It sometimes takes a few tries to log in.  Just keep trying and eventually it'll let you in.  Not really sure why the log in is the only thing that lags.
Derp.

Slyvr89
    Slyvr89

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:55 PM

Dump a lump on my bump
Derp.