• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Kill the Epic Creature!

• Please log in to reply
841 replies to this topic

epicdestroyer30
  • Location: Probably above you, possibly with a Market Gardener...
  • Minecraft: epicdestroyer30
  • Xbox:Meh no

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

I use my super guinea pig powers

Maggots!

Register or log in to remove.

OpelSpeedster
  • Minecraft: OpelSpeedster

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

View PostErasmoGnome, on 21 December 2012 - 12:00 AM, said:

Not that I'm complaining, but I would check your math again.

Clearly, Fate has decreed the Pipe should heal 8 health.

I realize the mistake that the Pipe should actually have 31 health, but I get lazy and have the pipe heal health to 47 health.

View Postmariostar7, on 21 December 2012 - 12:05 AM, said:

I falcon punch the hint pipe.
Posted Image

This attack failed because of Maxim Cliche.

View PostTinyds, on 21 December 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

I make Rexog puke.

He doesn't pukes. He only pukes when he eats fruit as he is a Carnivore.

View Postfseftr, on 21 December 2012 - 12:18 AM, said:

I throw several hundred boulders into the hint pipe.

This attack failed because of Maxim Cliche.

View Postmariostar7, on 21 December 2012 - 12:28 AM, said:

*idea alert* I summon a giant ice golem, supper weak against mega flare!

Please progam to what the Golem should do.

View PostBrendan170, on 21 December 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

The Maxim Cliche God fire lightnings at you before you punch the pipe.

The Maxim Cliche God create a powerfull shockwave blasting the boulders at you.

The Maxim Cliche God repairs the hint pipe.

Hint Pipe healed back to full health!

View Postchilltheshadow9001, on 21 December 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

I grab the hint pipe and drag it into a city

I bound it and tie it to a chair

"Tell me, what object is the hyper-epic rexrog bound to?"

the area lights up, revealing a vast array of torture tools

Due to the below quote, this attack failed.

View PostErasmoGnome, on 21 December 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

My reference cannon fire at the hint pipe, creating a Jedi named Hobbes around it wielding Brisingr which uses legilimency to predict attacks and deflect them with his sword back towards the attacker.

He uses a transmogrifier to make himself the size of a Rexog, then a duplicator to create three of himself. All four constantly circle the hint pipe, ready to give their lives in its defense.

"NO ONE TOUCHES THE HINT PIPE!" I yell, and one of the Hobbes' destroys all of the torture instruments by slicing them all in half and disintegrating them with Brisingr.

Above attack failed! Any attack against the Hint pipe has a 45% chance of failing!

View Postchilltheshadow9001, on 21 December 2012 - 01:08 AM, said:

I put up forcefeild (they are invincible as long as they have power) powered by a nuclear reactor around me and the hint pipe

"As I was saying, what object is the hyper-epic rexog bound to?"

The Hint pipe does not responds. This is likely because it is an inanimate object.

View PostErasmoGnome, on 21 December 2012 - 01:13 AM, said:

One of my Jedis uses the Force to crunch the nuclear reactor around itself (the Force, by nature, is not affected by a forcefield). The forcefield disintegrates, and the Jedi's all step in at once and use the combined power of all their Force to hurl Chill into the transmogrifier, turn him into an ant, and then destroy the transmogrifier. They then cover him in honey and keep a close eye on him as they begin circling the hint pipe once more, on the lookout for anything that might harm it.

Hint Pipe is secured again!

View Postfseftr, on 21 December 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

I get a microphone and yell! "STOP! Don't you see that hint made us pick sides. The HER is the real enemy. Leave the pipe alone and attack the damn HER."

True dat. The Hyper Epic Slaying Company* is proud of you, son.

* Yes, this intergalactic company exists.

View PostErasmoGnome, on 21 December 2012 - 01:25 AM, said:

That's what I've been trying to do! Chill's the one attacking it.

But whatever. Leaving my Jedis to their protective duties, I resume firing Spore Artifacts with the Large Hadron Collider Machine Gun (from now on, LHCMG)

LHCMG mysteriously clogged up! That thing looks like it will misfire at the next fire.

View Postengie_ninja, on 21 December 2012 - 02:02 AM, said:

I activate Global Winter, freezing everything on the planet to the core. A second later, I pulse out a powerful blast of energy, shattering everything frozen by the ice, including the hyper-epic.

Everything froze, but Percus was downgraded to a T0 planet.

You don't know what you did...when the Xorgs see what you did to the planet they're going to kill you. Pray that they can't see Percus from Bulus.

Oh wait, they can see it from Lebui. You're screwed.

View Postchilltheshadow9001, on 21 December 2012 - 02:03 AM, said:

before this whole ordeal, suddenly LOGIC appears and the forcefeild cancels out the force the jedis used

"Still not talking? Let me help you!"

I pull out a 100% non-lethal taser (extreme pain but no damage) and zap the hint pipe

"Do you want more?!"

NON-LETHAL PARADOX OCCURRED!

The Hint Pipe still does not respond.

View Postfinalclaw, on 21 December 2012 - 02:49 AM, said:

With full strenght, I use regen, shield, reflaga, and the special shield of asgard, which will protect attacks from any being, excluding the monster, I also put a slow on the hyper epic hoping it will do its job

Slow did not affected Rexog.

View PostMulan15262, on 21 December 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

I use the power Yoda exerts (via using the force to turn a crank, to make electricity) to stun the Hyper-epic.

It didn't affected him!

View Postchilltheshadow9001, on 21 December 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

I pull out an electric steel rod (even more painful then taser but 1 damage) and smack the hint pipe

"Tell me the object that the hyper epic is bound to!"

1 damage to the Hint pipe!

The Hint Pipe finally launched the fourth Flying Hint Block.

However, Rexog took notice of the Hint Pipe and proceeded to walk towards it!

Hyper Epic Rexog's health: 99.999.989/100.000.000
Special Effects: Inbound(Is going after Hint Pipe! Will reach it in 4 OP posts)

Hint Pipe's health: 49/50

Flying Hint Block's health: 10/10

ノ(*-_-)ヽ Be Bored

worst. right arm. ever.

best trailer ever

Mulan15262

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

I throw a baseball at 1,000c.
Posted ImageHere is the dragon I am raising now. In the spoiler are my grown dragons.
Spoiler:

ErasmoGnome

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

View PostMulan15262, on 21 December 2012 - 11:47 PM, said:

I throw a baseball at 1,000c.

This probably isn't really a good thing to mention, but according to current physics it causes a nuclear reaction with every single air molecule in its path, causing a nuclear explosion that makes this world's entire arsenal look like a squirt gun. Oh, and it arrives before you threw it. Isn't theoretical physics fun!

One of my Hobbes uses the Force to throw the hint block to me, and I closely examine it. Meanwhile, another Hobbes uses the patented Logic Annihilator and reverses the last few sequence of events to destroy forcefield and return Chill back into an ant covered in honey. They all once again begin circling the hint pipe, reactivating the 45% fail chance every attack has on it. However, I command them to use their Legilimency to read the intent of anyone approaching the Hint Pipe. If they intend to protect them from the HER, they will let them by. Chill can't go by no matter what.

I closely examine the hint block. I tap all over, searching for hollow points, and use my X-ray vision goggles to scope out the inside as much as possible. Meanwhile, I use my reference cannon once more. It pops out a Ditto, which turns into a magic wand. I wave it and say "Evanesco", and the clog in the LHCMG disappears. I set it to "home and auto-fire" (the artifacts now cannot miss, as they home in with turn-on-a-dime aiming, and as always go near the speed of light) and resume examining the hint pipe.
Posted Image
If you want to see a great idea for Minecraft, click the banner! Over 400 supporters and counting!

engie_ninja

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

I summon the power of Prometheus. Coincidentally, shouldnt the hyper-epic be dead as a result of the world he was standing on being frozen and shattered beneath his feet, as well as the hyper-epic itself?
Banned until the 26th because having an opinion on the MCF is illegal.

Brendan170

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:48 AM

I destroy the hint block with a phaser gun.

Maxim Cliche teleport the hint pipe into a safe place then generate an hyper epic force field around the hint pipe.

Maxim Cliche repair and reinforce the pipe with adamantium metal.

I put a fake hint pipe after that Maxim Cliche teleported the real one.

Thor Odinson throw his hammer at the speed of light into the heart of Rexog.

ErasmoGnome

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

View PostBrendan170, on 22 December 2012 - 02:48 AM, said:

Why would you do that?

I throw myself in the way of the phaser while firing my reference cannon.

A transmogrifier flies out and readies to transform anyone who would attack the hint block. In addition, a golem made of rubber also pops out. Attacks bounce off of him, and he guards me and the hint block with his bulk.
Posted Image
If you want to see a great idea for Minecraft, click the banner! Over 400 supporters and counting!

Brendan170

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:55 AM

View PostErasmoGnome, on 22 December 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

Why would you do that?

A transmogrifier flies out and readies to transform anyone who would attack the hint block. In addition, a golem made of rubber also pops out. Attacks bounce off of him, and he guards me and the hint block with his bulk.
The hint block is ejected from the hint pipe.
When we destroy the hint block, OpelSpeedster will tell a hint.

You're disintegrated by my phaser shot and miss me.

engie_ninja

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:58 AM

View PostErasmoGnome, on 22 December 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

Why would you do that?

Because of the retardedness of that action, I summon a Caberneer to blow up the transmogrifier and the rubber golem. He does so.
Banned until the 26th because having an opinion on the MCF is illegal.

ErasmoGnome

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

View PostBrendan170, on 22 December 2012 - 02:55 AM, said:

The hint block is ejected from the hint pipe.
When we destroy the hint block, OpelSpeedster will tell a hint.

You're disintegrated by my phaser shot.

Oh, Oops. I throw the hint block into the air, then have my golem jump in the way of the blast, and it is deflected upwards straight into the hint block. If it lands intact, I use the magic wand from the previous post to bombard it with various Harry Potter and Eragon spells.

EDIT: I got ninja'ed, I guess. Oh well. The transmogrifier from my previous post activates, turning the Caberneer to glue. After deflecting the phaser blast into the hint block, the rubber golem jumps onto the now-gluey Caberneer, and:
Spoiler:

Sorry about the Caberneer. But the hint block is dead!
Posted Image

Brendan170

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:03 AM

View PostErasmoGnome, on 22 December 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

Oh, Oops. I throw the hint block into the air, then have my golem jump in the way of the blast, and it is deflected upwards straight into the hint block. If it lands intact, I use the magic wand from the previous post to bombard it with various Harry Potter and Eragon spells.
The hint block is already destroyed by my second phaser shot!

Maxim Cliche fire lightnings bolt into the heart of Rexog.
I cast a magic spell in the heart of Rexog:

BOMBARDA MAXIMA!

I just hope that the object binded to Rexog is a Pacemaker! Posted Image

ErasmoGnome

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:06 AM

View PostBrendan170, on 22 December 2012 - 03:03 AM, said:

The hint block is already destroyed by my second phaser shot!

No, the rubber golem deflected both shots... But oh well.

I fire a magic spell into the heart of the HER:

THRYSTA VINDR, GANGA!

(Basically, it creates a ball of supercompressed are and fires it at the HER)
Posted Image

Brendan170

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:08 AM

I cast this to Rexog:

REDUCTO!

raywave
    raywave

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Location: shelburne area ont.canada wait, nethideermind, im ins a nether base hacking pig spawners into my inventory.
  • Minecraft: raywave0_3

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:14 AM

i notice erasmo pronounced genga wrong from the inheritance series. but his spell still chrushes the vindr.
i my self was awakened from my eternal slumber at the core of the earth by the massive stomping
i cause the dark rift in the center of the galaxy(wich is aligned with earth for it is the year 2012)to give the epic a brain tumor.
Spoiler:

ErasmoGnome

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:19 AM

I cast another spell:

Gedwey brisingr, waise knifr un freohr let Rexog! (Shining fire, be a knife and death to the HER! Basically, it creates a huge blade of fire and shoots it incredibly quickly at the HER with the intent to kill)

And by the way, Ganga is the correct pronunciation. I would scratch up on your elven language, raywave. Until then, Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!
Posted Image

raywave
    raywave

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Location: shelburne area ont.canada wait, nethideermind, im ins a nether base hacking pig spawners into my inventory.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:21 AM

ganga is the pronouncation but not how it is spelt.
i do indeed scratch up on my elf.
BRISNGER,THRUSTA REXOG
(fire,chrush rexog.)
Spoiler:

Sylveon
    Sylveon

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

the hint pipe ejects a hint block, which I smash open

hint: I will never tell you the weakness of Rexog!

I add spikes to the chair (the kind that don't injure you (so zero damage) but hurts a ton)

"If you don't tell me the weakness, you will only suffer more, if you tell me, this will all be over."
Just so you know, my avatar is one of these guys, he is just not in uniform in the picture.

ErasmoGnome

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

View Postchilltheshadow9001, on 22 December 2012 - 03:22 AM, said:

the hint pipe ejects a hint block, which I smash open

hint: I will never tell you the weakness of Rexog!

I add spikes to the chair (the kind that don't injure you (so zero damage) but hurts a ton)

"If you don't tell me the weakness, you will only suffer more, if you tell me, this will all be over."

You are an ant, there are Jedis with mind reading powers guarding the pipe, along with a Maximum Cliche God. And you think you can get anywhere near it?
Posted Image

raywave
    raywave

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:26 AM

Whisper ~ waise heil rexog ~
~ heil tumor rexog~
if anybody heard me and understood me they would burn me at a stake
(you dont get hinted by this at all but opel heal rexog)
Spoiler:

ErasmoGnome

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

View Postraywave, on 22 December 2012 - 03:21 AM, said:

ganga is the pronouncation but not how it is spelt.
i do indeed scratch up on my elf.
BRISNGER,THRUSTA REXOG
(fire,chrush rexog.)

http://inheritance.w...ncient_Language

The worst I could be hit for is missing an accent on Ganga, and thrysta is not thrusta, and brisingr is not brisinger. For that matter, crush is not spelled chrush. I would scratch up on your English as well.

Your spell probably works because of the intention, but the spelling on every single word you used is off.

View Postraywave, on 22 December 2012 - 03:26 AM, said:

Whisper ~ waise heil rexog ~
~ heil tumor rexog~
if anybody heard me and understood me they would burn me at a stake
(you dont get hinted by this at all but opel heal rexog)

And OPEL, his healing spell doesn't work either because not only is he missing an accent, he is missing an l on heill. His spell is totally off, and tumor is not a word in the ancient language anyway. The Rexog heals nothing.
Posted Image