• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

shaddii
    shaddii

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

This is the first video in season 2 of my Minecraft lets play. In this episode I revamp my old tree farm to make it more efficient and easier to use.

Something I thought would be worth mentioning is that I run my LP in the latest stable snapshot or release.

All Season 1 Episodes

Season 2 Episodes
Hello! My name is TheShaddii and I am addicted to Minecraft. I have never really advertised myself before but have recently rededicated myself to my channel and am trying to put out a minimum of 2 videos a week. Of course I will put out more if I can. I would really like feedback on my videos. Any criticism is appreciated.
Youtube.com/TheShaddii
I Reject Your Reality and Substitute Minecraft!

Register or log in to remove.

shaddii
    shaddii

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

In this episode I try to work on a new automated tree farm but while preparing the area I get an unexpected distraction that brings construction to a halt.

Today we try our absolute hardest to get our new assets to multiply. After Much time and energy has been spent I start to feel beaten.

Too many lives have been lost to this unfinished project. And by that I mean it keeps killing me! Time to finish this project, its way over due!

Youtube.com/TheShaddii

shaddii
    shaddii

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

In this episode we begin working on our first Iron Golem Farm. I may be creating future decorating issues by putting it so far in the air but whats done is done.

Youtube.com/TheShaddii