• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Small Hamachi 1.4.5 server looking for new players

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

SoleFern5524094

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

Hi I am the owner of a small Hamachi server and me and mousefreak1 (head Admin) are looking for new players! We are nice admins but we can be strict if you disobey any of the rules.

We know if you are using X-ray or not so if you use the X-ray hack your inventory will be cleared.

Please post below if you wish to get the server IP and the Hamachi network ID...

Provide this information below to apply:

IGN ( Required ):

Reason you wish to join ( Required ):

Ban History ( Required ):

Experience ( Optional ):

Building Skill ( Optional ):

How to be a Moderator

You must have defeated the wither or be a trusted player.

Owner: SoleFern5524094
Head Admin: mousefreak1
Admins: Odazz, Benji7755
Moderators: Coke888

Warps

Pet Shop

Anvils

Bank

AND MORE!

UPTIME
   This server runs 24/7 unless for maintenance

Register or log in to remove.

mousefreak1

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

nice XD

SoleFern5524094

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

Sorry about the fact that it is a hamachi server

DR_EVIL_PORKCHOP

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

IGN DR_EVIL_PORKCHOP

Reason you wish to join i like small servers

Ban History twice

Experience um i have had experiences with  minecraft since last december

Building Skill not bad

SoleFern5524094

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

View PostDR_EVIL_PORKCHOP, on 11 December 2012 - 11:26 PM, said:

IGN DR_EVIL_PORKCHOP

Reason you wish to join i like small servers

Ban History twice

Experience um i have had experiences with  minecraft since last december

Building Skill not bad
What have you been banned for?

ktabification

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

What exactly is a hamachi server?

SoleFern5524094

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

View Postktabification, on 12 December 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

What exactly is a hamachi server?
A Hamachi Server is a server that is hosted by LogMeIn Inc. for people who's router won't let them portforward.
You must have Hamachi to join this server

colewala
    colewala

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

IGN ( Required ): colewala

Reason you wish to join ( Required ): looking to meet new people, and find a good new server

Ban History ( Required ): none

Experience ( Optional ): Been playing since Minecraft went beta

Building Skill ( Optional ): I think I'm pretty good, I personal like to build civil structures (Ie Roads, Bridges, LandScape, Buildings that are used by the public) but i guess you can judge my true skill!
Posted Image

SoleFern5524094

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

View Postcolewala, on 12 December 2012 - 12:23 AM, said:

IGN ( Required ): colewala

Reason you wish to join ( Required ): looking to meet new people, and find a good new server

Ban History ( Required ): none

Experience ( Optional ): Been playing since Minecraft went beta

Building Skill ( Optional ): I think I'm pretty good, I personal like to build civil structures (Ie Roads, Bridges, LandScape, Buildings that are used by the public) but i guess you can judge my true skill!
Accepted

SoleFern5524094

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

No one else?

Appl3Sk1llz

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:42 AM

I would absolutely love to join!
IGN ( Required ): AppleSkillz

Reason you wish to join ( Required ): I really like small servers, I'm rather experienced with Java / HTML so if you guys ever need any help with internal work I love helping out with that. Also love helping out in general, and I've been looking for a smaller server to play on.

Ban History ( Required ): Been banned once. An owner and I were talking about something or other, he said an invalid fact (like completely wrong) so I said "Hey, _________, I don't know whwer you heard that but I'm pretty sure it's wrong, I'm not an expert on ___________ (the topic), but I'm pretty sure you're wrong." Apparantly that is extremely rude and I deserve to be banned for it. Anyways tl;dr: I don't get banned much, as I've never seen a point in cheating. EDIT: I was banned one other time for eccessive PvP on a PvP Faction server, but that was mainly because the mod didn't like me (I was ambushed by a group of 7 people in iron, I had diamond). The mod saw "AppleSkillz killed XXXXXXXX" 7 times in the chat so he banned me instantly (no trial, not even asking what happened).

Experience ( Optional ): With what? Minecraft? Multiplayer? Social experience? Experience in cooking pot pie? Anyways I'll answer all of those. Been playing minecraft since around 1.1-1.2 alpha. Multiplayer since around Beta 1.3 (hosted multiple servers and developed on even more) I consider myself to be socially adept, I get along with others and try not to rage. I consider myself to be a fun person to have on servers (many will vouch for me). Also, I just microwaved some pot pie so I consider myself an expert.

Building Skill ( Optional ): Not too shabby, I'm no expert (don't expect flying buttresses and huge domes), but I can build a nice, lovely home and a few more complex things (did a wizards tower and won a building contest). 6/10 IMO.

Anyways I hope you think I'd be worth playing with and read this all. Hope to see you ingame.

TL;DR: I'm awesome.

Also, if you want my contact information my Skype is appleskillz
“Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that Jesus is Lord, you will die in your sins.” John 8:24.

sambakas
    sambakas

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Minecraft: sam_fliker

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:54 AM

IGN: sam_fliker

Reason you wish to join: i have looked and try to join a server like this and never found it. If you could accept me i would be very grateful.

Ban History: none

Experience: I have alot of experience in servers and in survival mode. Also I have experience in redstone.

Building Skill: I am building an adventure map, a mini game, and my survival world is pretty cool.
Welcome, to the most EPIC thread on the forums.
GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. This is a Social experiment.

SoleFern5524094

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

View Postsambakas, on 12 December 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

Reason you wish to join: i have looked and try to join a server like this and never found it. If you could accept me i would be very grateful.

Experience: I have alot of experience in servers and in survival mode. Also I have experience in redstone.

Building Skill: I am building an adventure map, a mini game, and my survival world is pretty cool.

View PostAppl3Sk1llz, on 12 December 2012 - 02:42 AM, said:

Reason you wish to join ( Required ): I really like small servers, I'm rather experienced with Java / HTML so if you guys ever need any help with internal work I love helping out with that. Also love helping out in general, and I've been looking for a smaller server to play on.

Ban History ( Required ): Been banned once. An owner and I were talking about something or other, he said an invalid fact (like completely wrong) so I said "Hey, _________, I don't know whwer you heard that but I'm pretty sure it's wrong, I'm not an expert on ___________ (the topic), but I'm pretty sure you're wrong." Apparantly that is extremely rude and I deserve to be banned for it. Anyways tl;dr: I don't get banned much, as I've never seen a point in cheating. EDIT: I was banned one other time for eccessive PvP on a PvP Faction server, but that was mainly because the mod didn't like me (I was ambushed by a group of 7 people in iron, I had diamond). The mod saw "AppleSkillz killed XXXXXXXX" 7 times in the chat so he banned me instantly (no trial, not even asking what happened).

Experience ( Optional ): With what? Minecraft? Multiplayer? Social experience? Experience in cooking pot pie? Anyways I'll answer all of those. Been playing minecraft since around 1.1-1.2 alpha. Multiplayer since around Beta 1.3 (hosted multiple servers and developed on even more) I consider myself to be socially adept, I get along with others and try not to rage. I consider myself to be a fun person to have on servers (many will vouch for me). Also, I just microwaved some pot pie so I consider myself an expert.

Building Skill ( Optional ): Not too shabby, I'm no expert (don't expect flying buttresses and huge domes), but I can build a nice, lovely home and a few more complex things (did a wizards tower and won a building contest). 6/10 IMO.

Anyways I hope you think I'd be worth playing with and read this all. Hope to see you ingame.

View Postsambakas, on 12 December 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

View PostAppl3Sk1llz, on 12 December 2012 - 02:42 AM, said:

Both accepted :)

SoleFern5524094

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:21 AM

Be sure to join while there are still slots left!

SoleFern5524094

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:21 AM

C'mon We need some more peeps!

SoleFern5524094

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

anyone else?

Coke888
    Coke888

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Minecraft: Coke888

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

IGN ( Required ):Coke888

Reason you wish to join ( Required ):I wish to join because this is the kind of server i was looking for

Ban History ( Required ):twice

Experience ( Optional ):I've been playing minecraft for1 1/2 years

Building Skill ( Optional ):I am quite a good builder

Coke888
    Coke888

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Minecraft: Coke888

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

View PostSoleFern5524094, on 12 December 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

anyone else?
i would like to
IGN ( Required ):Coke888

Reason you wish to join ( Required ):I have been looking for this kind of server

Ban History ( Required ):twice

Experience ( Optional ):I have played minecraft for 1 1/2 years

Building Skill ( Optional ):I'm quite a good builder

SoleFern5524094

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

This server will have a daily reset for about 20 seconds to reduce lag

awesomegamer919

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:04 AM

IGN awesomegamer919
Reason you wish to join I like small servers and i like to help small servers out
ban history none
experience i have been server moderator for 6 months, have been server admin for 3 months and i run my own server
building skill if u have factions or town i like to build bases also good at building mob / php / spleef areans and shops
and i have killed the wither its fairly easy