Today I present a redesigned server that was started back at the beginning of the year!
GROUND WARS 2.0So what makes this server different?
First of all its not another heavily ruled spam left click with bad textures bukkit server where you get banned for not doing this or that! Instead we run over 70 mods on forge such as Thaumcraft 3, Buildcaft 3, Industrialcraft 2, Railcraft, Steves carts, Balkons weapons mod, Smart moving, Custom npcs, and Many Many more!
We also run off of a physics engine mod featuring Stress systems on buildings! No more will you deal with floating enemy bases.
Simply shoot a railgun from ICBM and UniversalElectricity at a building for example and watch as blocks fly in every direction possible and parts of the building fall and slide around!
We run a customized version of SPHAX 128 by 128
I am in a hurry to get back to updating, as I update around 2 times a day, every day.
You could take a look at the older pictures and rules below! but remember alot has changed!
To join simply PM me over the forums your steam name and how active you are and I will add you....
Heres a quick look at the rules and required information before joining!
1. You must have Steam to join the server (Team Fortress 2 for example)
2. Must be able to respect the simple rules I have in place! however its pretty much a greif the enemys team warfare style server so its not that limited!
3. Be at least a little active
4. Speak some english
Rules TO FOLLOW
1. DO NOT STEAL FROM YOUR TEAM! the map has plenty of resources to spare!!
2. If you dont like the idea of trusting random people feel free to use the Lockit mod!!
3. Save the greifing for the enemy team! Your allies are your friends!
4. Please dont attack or steal from the enemys main bases!! These will be marked with signs an mabye Lockit Related things!!
5. You are allowed to greif, steal, mine, tnt trap, yell at, and make wierd noises when the general area of an enemys FOB (FORWARD OPERATING BASE) Pretty much anything thats not a Main Base can be messed with.
6. Bases are marked by your teams flags an can be raided at any time by yelling that your about to attack for example Creeper Castle. To allow for suprise attacks you only have to yell this once you begin attacking the base.
7. While it my be fun to put a massive tnt mine under an enemys base, yell attacking, and watch as the physics engine creates a massive sinkhole, and the sinkhole destroys the base, please have some form of gentlemanship. If they want to surrender the fort or create a treaty to find materials and soldiers please listen to them. If you dont take prisoners the enemy team may become more dangerous and less gentlemanly. Trust me, having a massive EMP ICBM hit your base followed by explosives, and then left without being raided is not fun. A surrender flag will be added ingame at a later time.
8. USE COMMON SENSE! PLEASE!
Here are some old screenshots and rules
NOTE! ALL BELOW INFORMATION IS OLD! THIS IS SIMPLY TO VIEW!
Epic Server Rules Provided By TwitchCat!!!!
1- THE TRAINING NODE: To start, you will spawn in the TRAINING NODE, lovingly referred to as "The Cow". In the spawn room you have the choice of choosing RED TEAM or BLUE TEAM. Make your choice.
The TRAINING NODE can be raided at any time by anyone. Please avoid camping and PVP in the TRAINING NODE. There aren't many difficult sections, but be on your guard. Some minor loot can be found in the dungeon.
2- TEAM BASES: Each team has a single hidden base, as well as the Mercenary base for those who don't want to choose a team. Base locations should be kept hidden from the other team! It is against server rules to raid the other team's home base, however, secondary bases can be attacked at any time. There is also a strict NO THEFT policy in all bases. Don't steal, you're all on the same team.
3- NODES: There are a total of 7 nodes in the world: the training node, 4 minor nodes and the Big Twins. Each node (excluding the TRAINING NODE) must be captured and held by a team before being able to enter the dungeon below each node. The Big Twins have the highest leveled loot, but also the most danger. The Big Twins dungeons span around 16x16 CHUNKs, so don't get lost! Each node is reset daily with new loot.
4- RAIDING: In order to take over a node, the opposing team must loudly proclaim their intent at minimum 3 times before assaulting a node. Unannounced assaults are not allowed and will not change ownership! To take over a node, a team must eliminate all opposition in the node area and replace the flag with wool of their color (DON'T FORGET THE WOOL!). The node may then be explored by the victorious team.