• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

hbiede
    hbiede

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

I am attempting to install Factorization 0.4.0 on Tekkit 3.1.2 (Yes I know I could use feed the beast, but I want RedPower 2 and Equivalent Exchange 2 still), but some Item ID's are already used. Would someone please go through the trouble of changing the config so that everything works. I would also like to just have it copy/pasted into the forum so, A) Others can use it;  I don't want to download anything. THANKS!!!!!!!
I Love Minecraft!!!

Register or log in to remove.

im2awsm
    im2awsm

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • Minecraft: XxImtooxX

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

You expect people to waste hours doing that? nahh..
Posted Image

DiegoAtravesar
  • Minecraft: DiegoAtravesar

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:53 AM

This wouldn't take long, and I might take a look into it later, but I'm really busy tonight/tomorrow so I won't have time. Have You asked around on the Technic Forums? :)
Servers I play on: NearbyNation Sub Server
Current Project: Universal Configs (On hold currently)

minecraftnut

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:28 AM

View Posthbiede, on 11 December 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

I am attempting to install Factorization 0.4.0 on Tekkit 3.1.2 (Yes I know I could use feed the beast, but I want RedPower 2 and Equivalent Exchange 2 still), but some Item ID's are already used. Would someone please go through the trouble of changing the config so that everything works. I would also like to just have it copy/pasted into the forum so, A) Others can use it;  I don't want to download anything. THANKS!!!!!!!

Log into Tekkit without Factorization installed, create an id dump with NEI (click Options while in your inventory).Log out and back up your saves.Add Factorization, start Minecraft. If you get an id conflict, check the error for the id number and change the corresponding Factorization id. (So not the id from the mod that it is conflicting with, or your world will have strange things happen to it. Certain blocks changed into Factorization blocks for example).
Also, this only works for singleplayer. If you are playing on a server with Tekkit, the server needs to have Factorization installed too.

hbiede
    hbiede

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

View Postim2awsm, on 11 December 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

You expect people to waste hours doing that? nahh..

It isn't necessarily a waste of time, they might want to use it themselves.

View PostDiegoAtravesar, on 11 December 2012 - 04:53 AM, said:

This wouldn't take long, and I might take a look into it later, but I'm really busy tonight/tomorrow so I won't have time. Have You asked around on the Technic Forums? :)
No I have not.
I Love Minecraft!!!

DiegoAtravesar

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

View Posthbiede, on 11 December 2012 - 01:04 PM, said:

It isn't necessarily a waste of time, they might want to use it themselves.

No I have not.
MinecraftNut's Method is a good way of getting the ID's sorted out Yourself, If You want.

If You don't want to do it yourself, I would check on the Technic pack forums where I linked to last time, and perhaps just see if anyone has already done What You're looking to do. :)

im2awsm
    im2awsm

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • Minecraft: XxImtooxX

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:49 AM

Also, some mods dont have configs to change the IDs. That was one thing that made me stop making my mod pack a while back, ruins everything nearly if it doesnt have a config.
Posted Image

DiegoAtravesar

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:53 AM

View Postim2awsm, on 12 December 2012 - 04:49 AM, said:

Also, some mods dont have configs to change the IDs. That was one thing that made me stop making my mod pack a while back, ruins everything nearly if it doesnt have a config.
Very True.
Factorization (luckily) has a config, so it can be configured. :)

hbiede
    hbiede

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:42 PM

Yeah, I hate mods that don't.
I Love Minecraft!!!