Latest News Article

Concept Freebuild

no plots freebuild cheap donator packages watchblock world edit 1.5.1

• Please log in to reply
4349 replies to this topic

Frozenpicklez
  • Minecraft: Frozenpickez

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

How come the server hasn't been up since Friday?

Register or log in to remove.

Mattsork
  • Minecraft: Mattsork

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:10 AM

View PostFrozenpicklez, on 06 February 2013 - 12:18 AM, said:

How come the server hasn't been up since Friday?

The server was upgraded resulting in the IP being changed.

Please check the first post for the new IP :)

marcon40
    marcon40

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:40 AM

IGN: mralfredo2600

jessecharp

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

jessecharp

whiteninja123455
  • Minecraft: WhiteNinja123455

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:04 AM

JrMod application

Username: WhiteNinja123455

I have been on for about half a  month

When im on:im usually on 4-5 hours on Tuesday and Friday those are my free days, depends on how much homework i have. on about 2 hours on Wednesdays,  on about 3-4 hours on mondays and Thursdays cause of work. and usually on for a while on the weekends unless i have a project or a ­ ton of homework

Why i want to be a mod: well, i have a story... The first 3 days i thought it would be funny to encase someone's house in dirt so they couldnt use it  (I wasnt going to leave it there cause im not that mean) and i almost got caught but got away with it cause i removed it. A few days later (on another server) someone came along and griefed something that i had worked hard on.  I worked on it for several days and half of that work was just gone. I was devastated, the thought of countless hours of work destroyed because someone thought it would be funny. I then realized that people work sooooooo hard on the stuff on this server but there are people who think it is funny to destroy other peoples hard work. I love this server and would not want people to have their masterpieces tarnished by jerks. So I want to be staff to help them and keep this rare server awesome like it is and griefer-free.

Past experience: I have never been any type of staff before on any server but that doesnt mean i cant start now does it?, I am good at throwing parties so i guess thats staffing in a way Posted Image I have been teaching myself about java plugins for the past few months (I think the servers run on java) so thats good.

im looking forward to working on my designer building tomorrow. Posted Image

fulafal
    fulafal

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:28 AM

username: fulafal

staskal
    staskal

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:24 AM

View PostMattsork, on 10 December 2012 - 09:02 PM, said:

Concept Freebuild

Ip: 76.72.173.218:25568 (Updated Feb 2 2013)

2-2-13 9:00am EST: Server has been upgraded to 5gb ram, IP and port Changed: Updated above.

Concept Freebuild is a newly created Freebuild Creative mode server. No whitelist and no Plots.

We have anti-griefing plugins in place to help make your experience here as relaxing as possible.

Plugins:

Watchblock: Every block you place is protected and cannot be broken unless you add a player to your WatchblockAllow list. /wallow playername

Core Protect: In the event someone griefs by placing blocks on or in your build, they will be rolled back and banned.

While we do NOT (And never will) have a whitelist, posting your Minecraft Username on this thread will result in you being promoted to Builder rank, which unlocks useful commands and allows for you to advance further in the ranking system. This is not required to build, just to advance further in the server.

JrMod Requirements:
You MUST be on the server for one week before applying, otherwise you will be denied.
You MUST be active on the server. No point in staffing someone who is never online.

You MUST be at least Builder rank.
Spoiler:

Ban Appeal
Spoiler:

ban appeal
username:staskal
i dont know why i was banned, i did nothing wrong, i only built and never touched any one elses builds
i should be unbanned because i didnt do anything.

Quintasticable
  • Minecraft: Quintasticable

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

IGN: Quintasticable

-=- Also -=-

IGN: tyleremond88

Rexcalibur

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

Username: rex_excalibur
How long have you been on CF: About 2 weeks
Why do you want to be staff here: I want to help the server as much as possible, and rid the server of nasty griefers as I know how angry a person can be seeing his build getting griefed right before his eyes and not being able to do anything.
How active are you on the server: (Average, ex: 2 hours a day, x days a week, etc) About 2-3 hours on weekdays (Wednesday, Friday) and about 4 or more hours on weekends.
Past Staff experience: (Any experience with plugins and commands, server management, etc) None yet, though I'd like to gain some experience from this!

dnnytrivela
  • Minecraft: Templar_Silva

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

Hello, I am a skilled builder looking for a home :) I would like to apply to be builder on your server.

ING: Templar_Silva

I do enjoy building, and will be quite dedicated if I find your server is good.
Posted Image

robly18
    robly18

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1416 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:37 PM

My username would be duartel.
This server looks cool, planning to stay here a while!
Posted Image

evetocute

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hey matt can my friend become builder? thanks!
IGN: Steve8970! and mann2820 and blahney and fallonetehee!

Thanks, o and I know there r a lot!

please make assasinfrog227 a builder. Thanks!

assasinfrog227

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

IGN: assasinfrog227
Please make me a builder

Ghandours

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

IGN: TriiGuhZ
Hopefully, will get builder :P

Frozenpicklez
  • Minecraft: Frozenpickez

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

JrMod Application
Username: FrozenPicklez
How long have you been on CF: About 10 days
Why do you want to be staff here: I want to help in the fight against griefers because my home was mysteriously destroyed. I also want to help anyone who needs it.
How active are you on the server: About 2-6 Mon.-Fri., about 4-12 hours on weekends.
Past Staff experience:None but I plan to work on ranking up on various servers, starting with CF.

TehAlphaMiner
  • Minecraft: TehAlphaGamer

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

Mmm...Quite a quaint server, yes? It would seem that you have to apply as a builder, though. Thus, I state that my In-Game Username is TehAlphaGamer and I request that you set me up as one.

T'anks to help.

Posted Image
Derp.

abussell24

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

Hello i would like to become a builder.  My ign is abussell24.  thanks

TehAlphaMiner
  • Minecraft: TehAlphaGamer

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

Mmm...Quite a quaint server, yes? It would seem that you have to apply as a builder, though. Thus, I state that my In-Game Username is TehAlphaGamer and I request that you set me up as one.

T'anks to help.

Posted Image
Derp.

Unde4dDr4gon

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

Hey Matt, I was wondering if there is going to be any more ranks above Designer that you could achieve through spectacular builds.
Sincerely, Sauron.

ChillJ
    ChillJ

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

IGN: ChillJ
Can I get builder rank? :D