7 replies to this topic

DugDugs
    DugDugs

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Minecraft: dugong247

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

Can someone please make a really in depth minecraft mod for minecraft 1.2.5 and onward that allows the player to grow and use the illegal substances, using all the famous drugs including cannabis, heroin, crack, cocaine, meth etc. if there is already a decent one for 1.2.5 for me to add into my tekkit account please tag the address in the answers bar. i have already tried the herblore mod, the drug mos and psychedelic however none of these are compatible with tekkit. anyone with info on a mod of this sort that would be of great help :) thank you!

Register or log in to remove.

Haiderali360

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

WTF is Wrong With u Man. Ya Crazy Crak Hed

Chacrcolz

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

View PostHaiderali360, on 10 December 2012 - 09:20 PM, said:

Wtf is wrong with you? I smoke weed. And guess what? It's way healthier than smoking cigarettes. I won't stand for crack and drugs and stuff but weed is HERB. (Like tobacco)

I'm also a modder. What is the freaking point of the mod forums if people don't say what they want. Just the idea of expanding a great game with endless possibilities is amazing. I would be glad to work on this mod if you want let me.

Rmarmorstein
  • Minecraft: Rmarmorstein
  • Xbox:DSyR x River
  • PSN:eliteriver

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostChacrcolz, on 10 December 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

Wtf is wrong with you? I smoke weed. And guess what? It's way healthier than smoking cigarettes. I won't stand for crack and drugs and stuff but weed is HERB. (Like tobacco)

I'm also a modder. What is the freaking point of the mod forums if people don't say what they want. Just the idea of expanding a great game with endless possibilities is amazing. I would be glad to work on this mod if you want let me.

Actually, Coming from a Medical and Law enforcement background. It is considered a Class 1 Drug for a Reason, It causes car accidents, impairs judgement, and a lot more. Don't Even argue with me. I am a Professional! Don't Even get me started on the long term effects, as there is cancer, emphysema, and more on that list.

As for the mod, It is possible, but i dont think anyone will really spend the time doing it. I personally think it would be a TON of work

Please Quote me If you are Expecting a Reply!

Rmarmorstein | Retired Staff  | Check out my Server Ghost-Realms!

Follow me: @Rmarmorstein

DugDugs
    DugDugs

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

View PostChacrcolz, on 10 December 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

that would be brilliant if yah could, problem i am quite skint so i cant pay you for it :(

View PostRmarmorstein, on 10 December 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

Actually, Coming from a Medical and Law enforcement background. It is considered a Class 1 Drug for a Reason, It causes car accidents, impairs judgement, and a lot more. Don't Even argue with me. I am a Professional! Don't Even get me started on the long term effects, as there is cancer, emphysema, and more on that list.

As for the mod, It is possible, but i dont think anyone will really spend the time doing it. I personally think it would be a TON of work
thats nice -_-

DugDugs
    DugDugs

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:39 PM

wow this kids a killjoy

everything ;)

rpalmier82

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

You're kidding right?  Alcohol is far more impairing than marijuana will ever be.  Alcohol is also legal, and it causes car accidents too.
Marijuana is illegal because of politics and big tobacco.  Nothing more, nothing less.  The only thing being a professional at your profession is giving you is knowing *what* is illegal, but I think you should do a little more research as to they *why*.

jbond98
    jbond98

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1793 posts
  • Minecraft: jbond98
  • Xbox:degel98

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

Topic Locked

To reduce inciting hate and flame wars among members, this topic has been locked. Next time, if you do not have a legitimate on-topic comment to add to the discussion, please do not comment. If you have something to discuss about drugs and influences, please take this discussion to the Off Topic forum, not Mods Discussion.

Think twice before posting... Read the forum rules!

Minecraft Discussion - Mapping/Modding - Other Platforms - Servers - Support - Show Your Creations - Off Topic

Posted Image
Check out my Minecraft Modding Tutorials!

Have any questions or just want to chat? PM me or Join the #jbondmodding channel on esper.net

This applies to asking about forum rules or for modding help.