Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Steel Craft Vanilla Survival [10 Slot Whitelist]

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

AltGamer1

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

Steel Craft.

Steel Craft is a new vanilla survival server with 10 Slots and a whitelist open for all players to apply! If you wish to apply for the server then just copy and complete the application below:

IGN:
Why you want to join:
How you can improve our server:
Skype (Optional):

IP: 2.219.221.243 - SERVER STATUS: OFFLINE

Thank you and happy crafting!
- BB001

Register or log in to remove.

litsher
    litsher

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

IGN: Pbrazor
Maturity: i am and will behave mature. but i like to joke around
Joining reason : i want to be a part of a small and friendly community and hope to maybe make friend with it Posted Image
How you can improve our server: i am a good architectural builder and i am keen at building in adventure mode
skype?Yes i have skype, and i will be pleased to meet up at skype
the account name is : Litsher, you will be reffered to a ugly guy named Linky Dude! and that's me Posted Image

Luis_reyes24
  • Minecraft: Luis_reyes

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

IGN: Luis_reyes
Maturity:i am mature but i can joke around
Why you want to join: i want to join a survival server and some servers that i joined it failed to have fun
How you can improve our server:by supporting a good friend that the people can count on Posted Image
Skype (Optional): fychiz

Kanias
    Kanias

Carpenter

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

IGN:southdude5
Maturity:Yes, I am mature.
Why you want to join: Tired of playing singleplayer, want to show off building style
How you can improve our server: Building practical mega structure
Skype (Optional): rbrunetti101

CookieMonstre

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

IGN:CookieMonster__
Maturity:Like to have a laugh but i feel that i am never mean and always respectful
Why you want to join:Really want to join a pure survival server with a good community
How you can improve our server:I will be an active player with some good ideas hopefully
Skype (Optional): Yeah, i got skype :)

OhCreamy
    OhCreamy

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

IGN:OhCreamy
Maturity: im pretty mature i just like to joke around but im serious most of the time.
Why you want to join:looking for a server to acually play on not just play once.
How you can improve our server:i would play a lot and i would help out with anything.
Skype (Optional):xReeceTheBeastx

xAndreX11
  • Minecraft: xAndreX11

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

IGN: xAndreX11
Maturity: Like the Sitting in a Chair by the fireplace Mature.
Why you want to join: Wanna record and play minecraft with others
How you can improve our server: I build pretty good and i can always make someone laugh
Skype (Optional): sk8erandre

AltGamer1

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

View Postlitsher, on 10 December 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

IGN: Pbrazor
Maturity: i am and will behave mature. but i like to joke around
Joining reason : i want to be a part of a small and friendly community and hope to maybe make friend with it Posted Image
How you can improve our server: i am a good architectural builder and i am keen at building in adventure mode
skype?Yes i have skype, and i will be pleased to meet up at skype
the account name is : Litsher, you will be reffered to a ugly guy named Linky Dude! and that's me Posted Image

View PostLuis_reyes24, on 10 December 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

IGN: Luis_reyes
Maturity:i am mature but i can joke around
Why you want to join: i want to join a survival server and some servers that i joined it failed to have fun
How you can improve our server:by supporting a good friend that the people can count on Posted Image
Skype (Optional): fychiz

View PostKanias, on 10 December 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

IGN:southdude5
Maturity:Yes, I am mature.
Why you want to join: Tired of playing singleplayer, want to show off building style
How you can improve our server: Building practical mega structure
Skype (Optional): rbrunetti101

View PostCookieMonstre, on 10 December 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

IGN:CookieMonster__
Maturity:Like to have a laugh but i feel that i am never mean and always respectful
Why you want to join:Really want to join a pure survival server with a good community
How you can improve our server:I will be an active player with some good ideas hopefully
Skype (Optional): Yeah, i got skype Posted Image

View PostxAndreX11, on 10 December 2012 - 11:20 PM, said:

IGN: xAndreX11
Maturity: Like the Sitting in a Chair by the fireplace Mature.
Why you want to join: Wanna record and play minecraft with others
How you can improve our server: I build pretty good and i can always make someone laugh
Skype (Optional): sk8erandre

ACCEPTED! Sorry for the IP not being on the thread I'll really quickly put that on.

HakuYuki
  • Minecraft: scytheknight

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

IGN: scytheknight
Maturity: I am mature, I see no fun in breaking rules, and I'm never mean or rude, unless you see through my overly complex layer of sarcasm.
Why you want to join: Well, I don't have any real friends to play with, I like playing with others, and I seek a small server, and due to this being capped to 10 players, I found this one the most fitting. The pure vanilla, 10 player cap, whitelist is optimal in my eyes.
How you can improve our server: I can build fair structures, I'm a perfectionist and I can be fun at times (not at parties, I might add) also, if it would ever happen that the server was in need of help economically, I can act as a source of income. I'm not saying I would donate money for no reason, but if it becomes necessary, I can help. I'm rich, and don't spend my money on anything else.
Skype (Optional): scytheknightii (I know the English language well, but in most cases, it would be too awkward for me to speak english, as it's not my native language), however as it's only 10 people, I think it would work fine, after a while.

voldeen
    voldeen

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

IGN: Minulaptor
Maturity: I am mature, but every know and then throw a few jokes around
Why you want to join: My old server got closed, I want to meet new people
How you can improve our server: I am an overall friendly person, I can help with community projects
Skype (Optional): My skype name is my full name, i would rather not put that here

HakuYuki

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

View Postvoldeen, on 11 December 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

IGN: Minulaptor
Maturity: I am mature, but every know and then throw a few jokes around
Why you want to join: My old server got closed, I want to meet new people
How you can improve our server: I am an overall friendly person, I can help with community projects
Skype (Optional): My skype name is my full name, i would rather not put that here

Now*, sorry I had to.

AltGamer1

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

View PostHakuYuki, on 11 December 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:

Now*, sorry I had to.
ACCEPTED!

HakuYuki

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

View PostAltGamer1, on 11 December 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

ACCEPTED!

Great! Now, when is the server going to be up?

dazzalazy

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

IGN: bananasir99
Maturity:Very mature but can have a laugh.
Why you want to join: I've been using hacks before, and I hate myself for that, I've been looking for a server that would give me to opportunity of another chance. I'm sorry for the hacks bit but you need to know stuff about my past to understand me.
How you can improve our server: I'm a [Warden] on this prison server, HeadCoOwner on my friends server, so I could help a lot and tell people not to use caps / spam etc. I also like to be very professionall about how I talk. I'm also good at building, so this might help out!
Skype (Optional): dazzalazy. I'm getting a new mic for Christmas because my current one if broken.

HakuYuki

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

View Postdazzalazy, on 12 December 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

Why you want to join: I've been using hacks before, and I hate myself for that, I've been looking for a server that would give me to opportunity of another chance. I'm sorry for the hacks bit but you need to know stuff about my past to understand me.
How you can improve our server: I'm a [Warden] on this prison server, HeadCoOwner on my friends server, so I could help a lot and tell people not to use caps / spam etc. I also like to be very professionall about how I talk. I'm also good at building, so this might help out!

As the nice guy I am, I'll translate the worst parts to english, before I comment on it.

"I've been using hacks before, and I hate myself for that, I've been looking for a server that would give me another chance. I'm sorry for the hacking part, but you need to know about my past to understand me."

"I also like to act professional when talking, and I'm also good at building so I might be able to help out"

Firstly, telling that you've used hacks before, is not a good way to start of. Look at this as a job application. You're a service, and trying to sell yourself, to the company, which needs you, in this case, the server. You want to say things that make the owner want to pick you instead of everyone else for one of those ten server slots. Saying that you used to be a hacker is a horrible starting point.

Also, no one needs to know about your past, and neither do they have a need of understanding you. So basiclly, you just said negative things about yourself for no good reason.

And why would you tell people to not spam or use caps, when there's ten players on the server, who all have been picked out, because they are mature, and seem nice. There won't be a need for it, and also, there wouldn't be a "leader" tellinng people what to do or not do in a group of only ten people.

The next sentence made my eyes burn. You're saying you try to be professional about the way you talk, when you can't even write proper english. You don't know how to use commas, half of your sentences don't even make sense, and you seem to not even understanding what kind of server this is. Also, you don't seem to understand the concept of maturity. Maturity includes how well developed your mind is. And your application just don't make me believe yours are.

I'm sorry for the harsh criticism, but I felt it was necessary, it's nothing personal, but most 13 year olds aren't as mature as they might think. I'm sure you could've managed to earn a slot on the server, but not with that application, that is all.

ChampionRed

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

For everyone, this post is dead.

Posted Image