• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4][SMP/Bukkit] Gun Customization | 1000+ guns | Create your own guns and add attatchments (scopes, silencer...) GunCus2 in dev!

war action customization battlefield warfare gun weapon attachment scope

• Please log in to reply
1341 replies to this topic

Stuuupiiid
  • Minecraft: Stuuupiiid

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

Like my Facebook page to get the latest news, previews and more about all my mods!

Im looking for mod reviews to post here!

Announcing GunCus 2
Yes, again a new mod. Again lot of improvements and again more attachments. But this time the update GunCus -> GunCus 2 will be 100000000000% cooler than the jump from WF3 -> GunCus (1). Over 50 new attachments, 5 attachment slots instead of only 3, 500000 ways to customize a gun, camos, new magazine system and an underbarrel crossbow! Thats not all, but I wont tell you more Posted Image

So Im looking for suggestions and feedback: what should be reworked? What are the things you dont like atm? Tell me!

First screens of GunCus 2:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As I realized that there's no way to get the mods' sources back I started a new gun mod. I called the mod "GunCus". "Gun" because there are new guns (of course) and "Cus" because there are really a lot of ways to customize a gun.

At this mod I tried to resolve the mistakes I made in WF3. Example: The crafting system. Its more effective and easier now. Also I tried to add some features users wanted in WF3 like magazines or better scope extures (they were really horrible xD).

But the best is that you can now create your own guns and join with them on multiplayer! I hope you will have a lot of fun with this! PLS leave some feedback about the new gun mod

Ingame Tutorial
Spoiler:

Scopes
Spoiler:

Barrels
Spoiler:

Attachments
Spoiler:

Items
Spoiler:

Blocks (Boxes)
Spoiler:

Keys
Spoiler:

Download older version, too
<<<Download>>>

Dont forget to Posted Image Posted Image

This document is Copyright ©(2013) (Luis Thiele) (Stuuupiiid) and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.

Check out my other mods!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

HD Textures by Zcomp
Want some HD textures? Get them here:
<<<Download>>>

Posted Image

Information About Addons
Spoiler:

Official Guns Addon
Spoiler:

Explosives Addon
Spoiler:

Gun Packs: Installation
Spoiler:

Gun Packs: Create Your Own!
Spoiler:

Buglist
Spoiler:

Installation
Spoiler:

Mod Packs
Spoiler:

Signatures
Spoiler:

Gun Packs: List
Want to share your own packs? Upload your pack and tell me the topic link and give me a screenshot of some weapons! You can also use Adf.ly links for download links.

Before installing any pack make sure that its compatibel with the GunCus version!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wholy's Pack

Posted Image

Download

ROTFLOL MCWeapons Pack

Posted Image

Download

Blackguard Gun Pack

Posted Image

Download

Simple CoD

Posted Image

Download

Riowind's World War II Gun Pack

Posted Image

Download

Xentonic's GunCus Halo Pack

Posted Image

Download

The Mighty Waffles Pack

Posted Image

Download

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

tomswift123
  • Minecraft: tomswift

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:59 PM

Awesome! Are you ever going to add a knife or something?
Posted Image

ZJunox
    ZJunox

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:23 PM

WOW nice!!!
Posted Image

Pro_Catcher
  • Minecraft: Pro_Catcher

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

Looks good, but the texture of  all weapon will be white?
Strange, but still good. Good luck with you mod Posted Image for you.
Posted Image

BattleField604

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Really Awesome, You should add the JNG-90, M60E4 and M98B in one of your updates.

YouBeenMinecrafted
  • Minecraft: HUNTAMAS12

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

Awesome!

Best gun Mod EVER

It Needs Only Rapid knifing like In Call Of Duty

Jstorey97

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

nice :D I like it :) textures need a bit of doing up and a few more guns but you really aren't skipping short on detail. Using container items so you can dis-assemble the gun. And having 15 different varieties for each gun. I don' t suppose you use meta data for the guns do you?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don’t.
Posted Image

Stuuupiiid

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

View Posttomswift123, on 09 December 2012 - 01:59 PM, said:

View PostYouBeenMinecrafted, on 09 December 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

Awesome!

Best gun Mod EVER

Yes! But not the way youre thinking ;)
well you will see it in the next update

View PostZJunox, on 09 December 2012 - 02:23 PM, said:

WOW nice!!!
Wait until the next update, then its better

View PostPro_Catcher, on 09 December 2012 - 04:32 PM, said:

Looks good, but the texture of  all weapon will be white?
Strange, but still good. Good luck with you mod Posted Image for you.
Mod is still in beta, I will work on the textures

View PostBattleField604, on 09 December 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

Really Awesome, You should add the JNG-90, M60E4 and M98B in one of your updates.
Later I will add them maybe

View PostJstorey97, on 09 December 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

nice Posted Image I like it Posted Image textures need a bit of doing up and a few more guns but you really aren't skipping short on detail. Using container items so you can dis-assemble the gun. And having 15 different varieties for each gun. I don' t suppose you use meta data for the guns do you?
No. I really dislike metas, I dont know why... I want to keep the mod simple so there are no bugs

Posted Image

Stuuupiiid

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

View PostYouBeenMinecrafted, on 09 December 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

Awesome!

Best gun Mod EVER

View Posttomswift123, on 09 December 2012 - 01:59 PM, said:

There we go

Posted Image

Stuuupiiid

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

finished recoil. By adding a bipod to a weapon now the recoil is reduced. But only while your sneaking

Posted Image

Leftharted1

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

Hello!
(im trolling at work atm, or i would just experiment myself..)

i recently created an SMP server for me and my close friends, that i would love to add this to.  However, im still quite new to the whole "adding mods to SMP server jar" thing...

is this mod compatible with Forge? rather, does it even require forge?? I plan on adding several other mods that Require forge, and i would love it if this one was compatible..

also, i can probably figure out how to instal this on SP, but what about MP?  would you dump this straight into your server .jar?? or would it be placed in Forge's 'mod' folder??   would i need to ensure that all my buddies also add this mod to their individual Minecraft.jar??  or would they be able to access this mod strictly from me adding it to the server.jar???  i appreciate all of the help, and im very antsy to get this working!!

Stuuupiiid

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

View PostLeftharted1, on 10 December 2012 - 06:53 PM, said:

Hello!
(im trolling at work atm, or i would just experiment myself..)

i recently created an SMP server for me and my close friends, that i would love to add this to.  However, im still quite new to the whole "adding mods to SMP server jar" thing...

is this mod compatible with Forge? rather, does it even require forge?? I plan on adding several other mods that Require forge, and i would love it if this one was compatible..

also, i can probably figure out how to instal this on SP, but what about MP?  would you dump this straight into your server .jar?? or would it be placed in Forge's 'mod' folder??   would i need to ensure that all my buddies also add this mod to their individual Minecraft.jar??  or would they be able to access this mod strictly from me adding it to the server.jar???  i appreciate all of the help, and im very antsy to get this working!!
Forge into minecraft_server.jar
start server
stop server
mods into mods-folder
delete world
restart

done ^^

Posted Image

Leftharted1

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

Thank you very much for the info!!

So, once i add forge, and then add my selected mods to the 'mods' folder, i dont need to change anything on my own Minecraft.jar? i guess my primary worries where me needing to have my friends add anything special to their own minecraft...  it sounds like as long as i do the proper installation onto the server, then they can access all of my mods (including your awesome gun mod!) just by logging in???  Am i understanding that correctly???

thanks again for the help, its greatly appreciated =)  ive played a-lot of online games, and the minecraft comunity is by far the most informative and helpful...   Awesome mod btw, cant wait to shoot my friends! haha

Stuuupiiid

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

u have to install the same on your minecraft.jar, just do the same

Forge into minecraft.jar
start minecraft
stop minecraft
mods into mods-folder
restart

Posted Image

Leftharted1

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

View PostStuuupiiid, on 10 December 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

u have to install the same on your minecraft.jar, just do the same

Forge into minecraft.jar
start minecraft
stop minecraft
mods into mods-folder
restart

Hmm, so once i do this to my minecraft.jar, do i need to have my friends do the same, before they can access/use the mods on the server??  Would it be feasible to edit my own minecraft.jar, and then share it with my friends, so that they have a proper copy??

tomswift123
  • Minecraft: tomswift

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Where did you learn to code? (I love sniping should be instant kill though) Ive been wanting to learn but i dont know where to start
Posted Image

Stuuupiiid

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

View PostLeftharted1, on 10 December 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

Hmm, so once i do this to my minecraft.jar, do i need to have my friends do the same, before they can access/use the mods on the server??  Would it be feasible to edit my own minecraft.jar, and then share it with my friends, so that they have a proper copy??
yes, shure

View Posttomswift123, on 10 December 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

Where did you learn to code? (I love sniping should be instant kill though) Ive been wanting to learn but i dont know where to start
I dont know anymore... ^^
But I just tried a lot of things like knifing or even the breathing while scoping. If it was not working I deleted all and looked for a new way to code it.

Posted Image

Miz_Redavni
  • Minecraft: miz redavni

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:05 AM

I like your sights but I HATE and I mean HATE your gun models. So I will not be downloading, sorry.

Stuuupiiid

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

View PostMiz_Redavni, on 11 December 2012 - 09:05 AM, said:

I like your sights but I HATE and I mean HATE your gun models. So I will not be downloading, sorry.
u mean the textures? Theyre just for tests, Im re-doing them at the time

Posted Image

VectorHawk
  • Minecraft: SonicsDimas

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

This mod is awesome! and you should make Dragunov,Barrett,Pistols,MP7,P90,TAR-21 and MP5K(sorry for too many request)!
Posted Image