• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Furyion
    Furyion

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:01 AM

Here it is for everyone who was wanted them :D The complete list of the Yoggscast Minecraft Series Character skins :)

I am a complete fan of the Yoggscast duo :) Simon and Lewis made World of Warcraft tutorials interesting and humorous to watch; and they brought that entertainment and comedy to their new running series, Minecraft.  This is the complete up-to-date list of all the characters in their series, with their skins and a 3d screenshot of them.

Note:  Most of these were recreated with snapshots from the actual videos as a challenge to myself to see how well I would do.

Installation is easy:
1. Right click the skin you want, press save picture as, save it onto your desktop/computer.
2. Go to http://minecraft.net/skin and login
3. Click the button "Upload File" and find your skin on yoru computer
4. Then click the Upload button and you're g2g :)

The Complete List:

Lewis/Xephos: The "camera man" of the yoggscast duo.  Viewers are looking through his poitn of view thorughout the show.
Posted Image
Posted Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honeydew:  The dwarven warrior from Dun Morogh, Honeydew is to be brave and... well, have a lot of women :)  His humor will keep viewers rewinding the scenese over and over.
Posted Image
Posted Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Israphel: (First introduced in the first season of the Minecraft Series, Episode 17 - Yogcastle Construction Interrupted )
Posted Image
Posted Image

Old_Peculier:(First introduced in the First Season of the Minecraft Series, Episode 22 - Old Peculier)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Knight_Peculier: (First introduced in the Second Season of the Minecraft Series, Episode 10 - Revelations)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Daisy_Duke: (First introduced in the First Season of the Minecraft Series, Episode 17 - )
Posted Image
Posted Image

Reverend John:  (This skin is the up-to-date one, not the original, which means that we might see the return of the late Reverend John!)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Skylord_Lysander: (First introduced in the Minecraft Series - Survival Island] Episode 11)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Skylord_Jasper: (First introduced in the Second Season of the Minecraft Series - Shadow of Israphel, Episode 03 )
Posted Image
Posted Image

Granny_Bacon: (First introduced in the Second Season of the Minecraft Series - Shadow of Israphel, Episode 03 )
Posted Image
Posted Image

Father_Braeburn: (First introduced in the Second Season of the Minecraft Series - Shadow of Israphel, Episode 03 )
Posted Image
Posted Image

Fumblemore: (First introduced in the Second Season of the Minecraft Series - Shadow of Israphel, Episode 04 )
Posted Image
Posted Image

Mr_Astley:  (First introduced in the Second Season of the Minecraft Series - Shadow of Israphel, Episode 04)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Zombie_Boss: (First introduced in the first season of the Minecraft Series, Episode 26 - The Tomb)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Creeper_Boss: (First introduced in the first season of the [i]Minecraft Series
, Episode 27 - The Tunnel Run)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Any new characters/skins will be updated to this thread so check back for more new skins. :)

Feel free to post/reply if you have any requests or suggestions.
Posted Image
Lord of Nova Tekkit Nations

Register or log in to remove.

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:30 PM

Ah, perfect!
I always want Pecuilers skin  :P
And Lysander

Thank you
Posted Image

Roryjh
    Roryjh

Carpenter

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:10 PM

Thanks, I'm also a big fan.
But how did you get them?
Bought first Minecraft account on the 14th of September 2010

Captain Pirate

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:28 PM

Thanks for these, they are so awesome! I love the Yogscast ;)
And yeah, how did you get these? If you made them, they are awesome!
If you didn't, they are still awesome and so are you for sharing them!

Posted Image

WillRenshaw

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:41 PM

I'm assuming he used

http://minecraft-ski...om/SkinStealer/

Roryjh
    Roryjh

Carpenter

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:48 PM

Wow didn't know that they actually bought all those accounts. Couldn't they have just used offline mode and fake names to make the videos?
Bought first Minecraft account on the 14th of September 2010

Furyion
    Furyion

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:00 PM

WillRenshaw said:

Actually no, Knight_Peculier and Skylord_Lysander along with the season1 cast were done by hand; the only 2 that were used by Skin Stealer were Reverend_John and Israphel since Reverend_John I never really found the "intention in making" and Israphel was too far away to have an accurate sketch.

Captain Pirate said:

Thanks for these, they are so awesome! I love the Yogscast :P

You're welcome :Diamond: I too am a big fan and with the use of NPCs, I plan on trying to recreate Mistral City :Diamond:  Before it get demolished that is.
Posted Image

Furyion
    Furyion

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:08 PM

Roryjh said:

Wow didn't know that they actually bought all those accounts. Couldn't they have just used offline mode and fake names to make the videos?

Unfortunately no, even if you were able to use Hamachi to make offline players (which you would be able to use Hamachi to make your friend's player name Old_Peculier) he would still have the default herobrine skin :S  I'm assuming that Notch has a play in this as well since that's well over 8-9 accounts!
Posted Image

act4
    act4

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • Minecraft: act4

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:15 PM

It doesn't matter if they have to pay for some accounts - they earn many times more from their youtube partnership.

zeaga
    zeaga

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Minecraft: zeaga
  • Xbox:Zeaga

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:39 PM

You don't actually earn money by having a popular YouTube account and/or video. >.>
You could accept donations, though...
I also speak Japanese!

Furyion
    Furyion

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:09 PM

zeaga said:

You don't actually earn money by having a popular YouTube account and/or video. >.>
You could accept donations, though...

No, but by becoming a partnership with youtube, they have the ability of adding ads to play before their video, in which yes they do make a profit off of that.
Posted Image

PhanTango
  • Minecraft: PhanTango

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:39 PM

The best series ever! Nice skins, Honeydew's skin is the most awesome one EVAAAR

exmpletree

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:50 PM

good work but,
Mr_Astley is a real creeper.
Typo at Knight_Peculier (it says Knight_Pecieulr)

WillRenshaw

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:59 PM

Furyion said:

WillRenshaw said:

Actually no, Knight_Peculier and Skylord_Lysander along with the season1 cast were done by hand; the only 2 that were used by Skin Stealer were Reverend_John and Israphel since Reverend_John I never really found the "intention in making" and Israphel was too far away to have an accurate sketch.

Captain Pirate said:

Thanks for these, they are so awesome! I love the Yogscast :)

You're welcome :D I too am a big fan and with the use of NPCs, I plan on trying to recreate Mistral City :)  Before it get demolished that is.

Posted Image

They're the exact same. Accuracy? I think not.

Furyion
    Furyion

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:22 PM

WillRenshaw said:

You would think wrongly Will :D Obviously you haven't used MCSkinEdit, in which it's 3d Skin Viewer tool is helpful in recreating skins accurately.

exmpletree said:

good work but,
Mr_Astley is a real creeper.
Typo at Knight_Peculier (it says Knight_Pecieulr)

Yeah unfortunately I never get too close to an actual creeper to get a nice snapshot off.  Thanks for the typo fix :( just fixed it myself.
Posted Image

PhanTango
  • Minecraft: PhanTango

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:51 PM

Also, if you could create Mistral City, that would be AWESOME!! I'm praying, hoping and crossing my fingers and eyes that they'll release the un-destroyed version of it at the end of the series or something. :Notch:

WillRenshaw

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:56 PM

Furyion said:

WillRenshaw said:

You would think wrongly Will :SSSS: Obviously you haven't used MCSkinEdit, in which it's 3d Skin Viewer tool is helpful in recreating skins accurately.
No. You're a liar. It's pixel for pixel.

Furyion
    Furyion

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:19 PM

PhanTango said:

Also, if you could create Mistral City, that would be AWESOME!! I'm praying, hoping and crossing my fingers and eyes that they'll release the un-destroyed version of it at the end of the series or something. :Zombie:

I do recall seeing a thread of the host/owner of the Yoggscast server allowing people to visit the server before the um.. *cough* explosions of mistral city :P so might look into that.  My clan atm IS working on recreating the city, but its quite hard without knowing how the environment around the city looked like.

Edit: http://www.minecraft...p?f=25&t=166848

The user, Peva, is supposably the host of the Yogscast Server so might want to see from him if he's going to give the map to anyone.
Posted Image

Adam Francis

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:50 PM

I've nearly completed my single player Mistral City map (Pre-explosions!), that you can download through my forum thread:

viewtopic.php?f=1020&t=201595

You can see the progress there also :)

44444w
    44444w

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 02:39 AM

Honeydew: The dwarven warrior from Dun Morogh, Honeydew is to be brave and... well, have a lot of women :D His humor will keep viewers rewinding the scenese over and over.
Click to view image
Click to view image
That is wrong Honeydew is from Khaz Modan

Posted Image