985 replies to this topic

MAF_HighCommand

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

Recruitment is open! Apply today!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

tomthemage

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

The Republican Naval Forces have decided to agree to the peace treaty and we hope for peace between our clans.

Fleet Admiral tomthemage
Posted Image

MrSoccer
    MrSoccer

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

Awww I posted my app like 2 days ago.

AidanJan
    AidanJan

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Minecraft: AidanJan

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

This is so not a bump. Also, Comic Sans FTW

Ye've got blood on me knife mate!

MrSoccer
    MrSoccer

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

Hello I posted an application a few days ago and I was wondering when recruitment will continue because I was thinking about applying for other clans if I am not accepted.

Link231470

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

In-game name: Link231470
Why do you want to join? Well since the last clan I was in disbanded, I've had alot of spare time on my hands. But eventually I got bored and wanted to get back to playing minecraft. So i decided to join this clan. Why I chose this one out of the many options was because its military which I like and seemed very formal and organized. The forum post is very formal and I personally think that's how most military clans should be set out as.
Are you currently in a clan or have been in one?I have been in numerous clans but basically all of them failed due to bad organization and no, Im not in a clan currently.
What country are you from? Britain(UK) GMT
Do you have any military experience? (Cadets count) If you mean as in real life, nope. If you mean in minecraft, Yeah I've had alot of experience.
How old are you? 13
What should we know about you? I'm not gonna go into a massive list about me and I'l just give you a quick view. I'm pretty dedicated when it comes to responsibility. I'm the kinda guy who does better at taking orders than giving them. I'm not brilliant with the sword but with the bow I consider myself good, but in your eyes I might be terrible at everything. So I'l have to wait for your inspection of my abilities(that is if you accept me).
What is your Skype username?jack.smillie10
Outlaws
PS: I know in previous clans we haven't got along well but I would like to put that behind us and start afresh.

MAF_HighCommand

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

View PostLink231470, on 22 January 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

In-game name: Link231470
Why do you want to join? Well since the last clan I was in disbanded, I've had alot of spare time on my hands. But eventually I got bored and wanted to get back to playing minecraft. So i decided to join this clan. Why I chose this one out of the many options was because its military which I like and seemed very formal and organized. The forum post is very formal and I personally think that's how most military clans should be set out as.
Are you currently in a clan or have been in one?I have been in numerous clans but basically all of them failed due to bad organization and no, Im not in a clan currently.
What country are you from? Britain(UK) GMT
Do you have any military experience? (Cadets count) If you mean as in real life, nope. If you mean in minecraft, Yeah I've had alot of experience.
How old are you? 13
What should we know about you? I'm not gonna go into a massive list about me and I'l just give you a quick view. I'm pretty dedicated when it comes to responsibility. I'm the kinda guy who does better at taking orders than giving them. I'm not brilliant with the sword but with the bow I consider myself good, but in your eyes I might be terrible at everything. So I'l have to wait for your inspection of my abilities(that is if you accept me).
What is your Skype username?jack.smillie10
Outlaws
PS: I know in previous clans we haven't got along well but I would like to put that behind us and start afresh.

Accepted. Nice application.
Posted Image

ChungShi
  • Minecraft: ChungShi

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

View PostMAF_HighCommand, on 21 January 2013 - 12:31 AM, said:

This is a joke right? lol....... Denied.

No joke, I am tired of looking for training, good training. Also, I would like to get to know Peaches better and not just listen to those who call you Hitler, as I has never experienced being under your command. And, I took some advice that I learnt.
Posted Image

MAF_HighCommand

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:43 AM

View PostChungShi, on 22 January 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

No joke, I am tired of looking for training, good training. Also, I would like to get to know Peaches better and not just listen to those who call you Hitler, as I has never experienced being under your command. And, I took some advice that I learnt.

Ok, Accepted... Add me on Skype

crazyvietnamvet
Posted Image

swatforest
    swatforest

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1043 posts
  • Minecraft: swatforest
  • Xbox:swatforest

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

I know I should not really post on other clans however I need to stop you too before you get in trouble.

View Posttomthemage, on 23 January 2013 - 11:01 AM, said:

Well the "Rebels" ain't backing down to your rag tag army anytime soon!
Tom that is base line flaming (it may not seem like it though). Flaming is against the rules of the forums. Do not come on this thread again to hurl insults at your opponent. If you continue, it won't be me telling you, it will be a moderator.

View PostMAF_HighCommand, on 23 January 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

LOL. We are more professional and disciplined than all of MRF together.
Don't reply to flaming, be the better man and ignore it. Other wise you will just instigate him more and then possibly get both of you in trouble. instead just ignore it or report it.
If either of you too would like to discuss this further then PM me. If not, good day to both of you.
Meh, your average signature. :\ +1 me now for my mediocre signature now.

comped
    comped

Carpenter

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

MrSoccer
    MrSoccer

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

View PostMrSoccer, on 19 January 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

Hey guys its Soccer_Star6 here and I wanted to apply again because as the post said its a new, fresh start and I wanted to make amends with you guys.

In-Game-Name: Soccer_Star6
Why do you want to join? Because I wanted to get into minecraft clanning again so I saw that you guys were revived so I wanted to check it out and help as much as I can.
Are you currently in a clan or have been in one? I was in MineCorp but after that died I haven't been in one since.
What country are you from? The United States of America.
Do you have any military experience (Cadets Count)? No.
How old are you? 13
What should we know about you? Well, I used to be in this clan. I am very experienced with minecraft and PvP in it. I love the military and I one day hope to join the U.S. Army.
Whats your skype username? mr.soccer61.

Outlaws
Has anyone seen this yet? This application was on page 9 if you lost it in the posts.

AidanJan
    AidanJan

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Minecraft: AidanJan

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

View Postcomped, on 23 January 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

As the leader of "the rebels" I appreciate your honesty. PLEASE PM me. You seem asweome, and I'd love to talk further.

comped

Actually, he seems boring. If the moderators were called every time someone got their feelings hurt then there would be an army of them tirelessly working to put an end to butthurtness. Someone's taking the rules too seriously, which is ridiculous and a bit childish. Trash talk isn't something that is constantly monitored and limited, and it's silly of him to think so. I don't have a problem with your wanting to talk to him, it's not important to me, but I disagree with swat_forest being called awesome for being a rules nazi. And, here's my proof: Go check the wannabe moderator's response to the your insulting of MAF on RoseOrder's thread.
   Posted Image

View PostChungShi, on 22 January 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

Ye've got blood on me knife mate!

comped
    comped

Carpenter

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

View PostAidanJan, on 23 January 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

Actually, he seems boring. If the moderators were called every time someone got their feelings hurt then there would be an army of them tirelessly working to put an end to butthurtness. Someone's taking the rules too seriously, which is ridiculous and a bit childish. Trash talk isn't something that is constantly monitored and limited, and it's silly of him to think so. I don't have a problem with your wanting to talk to him, it's not important to me, but I disagree with swat_forest being called awesome for being a rules nazi. And, here's my proof: Go check the wannabe moderator's response to the your insulting of MAF on RoseOrder's thread.

Actually, you know what, thanks mate. You just made me realize that MAF butthurts are nothing of my concern. Thanks. You seem like an increadibly nice person. (seriously) :)

comped

olliesos800

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

Woah guys, calm down about the Apps!
Posted Image

MAF_HighCommand

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

View PostMrSoccer, on 23 January 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

Has anyone seen this yet? This application was on page 9 if you lost it in the posts.

Accepted. Add me on skype: crazyvietnamvet
Posted Image

ChungShi
  • Minecraft: ChungShi

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

Firstly, I am not a spy, never have I ever spied for a clan and I am pretty sure I would be the suckiest spy known. Secondly, I have been looking for real Minecraft training since I enlisted into the UMAF back in July. I haven't been successful in finding any good training nor trainers and have been thinking about joining Markham since I first started being in clans. I even thought of enlisting into Markham before even thinking about UMAF, but was too shy and didn't want to feel like strictly ordered around but now, I know I need strict Minecraft training to get anywhere in the game. Also, I only trained about 3 times in my time of being in clans, which I believe is low experience in my and, probably, your opinion and standards.

EDIT: I might have mentioned this in my application, but to make sure; I can only be active on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, only for Minecraft, but I can be active on Skype most of the time.

~Recruit ChungShi
Posted Image

MAF_HighCommand

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

View PostChungShi, on 24 January 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

Firstly, I am not a spy, never have I ever spied for a clan and I am pretty sure I would be the suckiest spy known. Secondly, I have been looking for real Minecraft training since I enlisted into the UMAF back in July. I haven't been successful in finding any good training nor trainers and have been thinking about joining Markham since I first started being in clans. I even thought of enlisting into Markham before even thinking about UMAF, but was too shy and didn't want to feel like strictly ordered around but now, I know I need strict Minecraft training to get anywhere in the game. Also, I only trained about 3 times in my time of being in clans, which I believe is low experience in my and, probably, your opinion and standards.

~Recruit ChungShi

Get on Skype, please.
Posted Image

MrSoccer
    MrSoccer

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

I sent the request

MrSoccer
    MrSoccer