Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Beta Ertho is expanding!

beta ertho vanilla mindcrack whitelist smp

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

vanman229

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:27 AM

When is the deadline for submission of an application? I have a few things to finalize for my application before i feel it would be appropriate to submit.

Register or log in to remove.

Malytrax
    Malytrax

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Minecraft: Malytrax

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:29 AM

View Postvanman229, on 10 December 2012 - 04:27 AM, said:

When is the deadline for submission of an application? I have a few things to finalize for my application before i feel it would be appropriate to submit.

All submissions must be entered in the year 2012 Posted Image

WildFire470

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

Hello the names Steve and i am looking for a fanulous server to play on and i certaintly like the looks of yours! i am a long time mine craft player and am very knowledgable in building as well as other things. In the future i would like to record but at the moment i have a mac so i am able to play the game fabulously but alas recording software is less than great Posted Image however i still would LOVE to be part of a community and watching some of the videos on MondefLP i think id really enjoy your server. if youd like i can attempt to upload images of some of my past builds Posted Image i do love to build no question about that XD. anyways if you do see this and think wow this guy is the bees knees we need him, my minecraft name is WildFire470 (same as my name here XD) and again it would be AMAZING to be a part of your server! thanks again sincerely WildFire470 Posted Image

Name: WildFire470

Will i be on youtube and uploading: i really want too soon for sure

What can i bring to the server: Amazing builds and an awesome personality Posted Image im a pretty fun guy if i do say so myself ;D

Describe your playing style: oh id say im a pretty fast paced fellow, love to build for sure i can do just about anything that envolves different areas, i know a little about redstone but i wouldnt say im a genius at it XD. i also LOVE to cave and do all sorts of things with other players whether it be a giant event or just fooling around Posted Image

How much do i play: usually about 2-4 hours most days!

Put some images on for you to see Posted Image

Posted Image

A tree fort that i made Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A castle that I've been working on Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anyways theres my pictures hopefully they seem appealing to you fabulous people Posted Image

p.s. I LOVE BOLD!

Just a btw I'm still here and wanting to participate in the server! i wanted to update on that castle i was building, here are some pictures :D enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Again thank you and i certainty hope I'm considered!

Anser
    Anser

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:32 AM

What is your minecraft name? RunAwayNine

Will you be recording?
Possibly if i were to get a new minecraft account because this is my friend's one and he is not playing minecraft already so he is just letting me use it, so i don't really want to use his account and he may not like it.

If you are considering recording, what's your youtube channel? Don't have it at the moment.

What can you bring to the server? I'm not really sure to be completely honest, my builds are half decent i guess, perhaps more fun and stuff.

Describe your minecraft playing style. I'm sorta like a gatherer, i always have stacks of different stuff. Also, i prefer making stuff more challenging so normally when i cave, i only have butter(gold) boots with feather falling 4. But anyways, once i settle down i like messing with mob related stuff and maybe build a little and i love the sky, so i mostly build above y 200

How much time do you spend playing minecraft. A couple of hours ranging from 1 to 4 per day, but next year when school reopens, i may not be as active but i'm mostly a lazy guy and always make time for games.

Presenting... my barely complete sky home work lol (i always have many things done halfway and i just do what i feel like doing)

OH and i play on quake pro lolol.

Posted Image

WimpyaardVark
  • Minecraft: wimpyaardvark

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:41 AM

What is your minecraft name? wimpyaardvark
Will you be recording? I hope to start with a sever like this!

If you are considering recording, what's your youtube channel? Dont have one but am planning on starting one around this sever!
What can you bring to the server? I can bring great ideas, can get along with everyone and will work hard to do what i can around the sever.
Describe your minecraft playing style. I would say its a go big or go home kinda of style! i try to make big things that will make people go wow!
How much time do you spend playing minecraft. A fair amount each day, again tho, to get on a sever like this it would really increase the amount of time i play.

I hope you choose me! i defs would make a great member on your sever! thank you for your time.

Alot of my big amazing builds were lost after my previous sever was shut down but here a few of what i got......
http://wimpyaardvark.imgur.com/all/

sk8alien
    sk8alien

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:20 AM

View PostMalytrax, on 10 December 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

We are very happy to see all these applications! Please keep in mind that it's ok to not record, but if you don't have videos to submit, you must include some sort of screenshot of a build, otherwise we won't be able to take you seriously.
ok none of my builds were ever finished but you can check out my youtube channel all of my stuff is pretty dated though and i have improved at building http://www.youtube.c...er/sk8alien3721

ColorWars

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:57 AM

What is your minecraft name? Colorwars

Will you be recording? I don't plan to record any time soon, but i have recorded videos before on minecraft. If i were to record, it might be just a weekly video depending on my situation. Most likely if i were to be accepted, i would consider recording as a hobby.

If you are considering recording, what's your youtube channel? www.youtube.com/user/colorwars

What can you bring to the server? That's a question i cannot properly answer but i aim to provide the server a helping hand (maybe with building, redstone[not too good], resource gathering or even some ideas) as i can be on frequently. As a friendly person, i seek to have fun and to bring in more happiness to the Beta Ertho community. Posted Image

I can do graphics which can be seen in my gallery http://felekin.deviantart.com. (Still improving)

Describe your minecraft playing style. For me personally, i love to build pretty big projects if i have time on my hands and also help other people if they need help with their projects. I've been playing minecraft since infdev and have always been centralised around building and designing stuff.

How much time do you spend playing minecraft. I can usually play 1-3 hours a day, probably more on weekends.

Screenshots of previous worlds (In order - Sky from a base, two buildings from a base on top of jungle trees, random in cave and a W.I.P tower in a tekkit server i'm in with my brother): http://imgur.com/a/doga7
More
Posted Image

ItzFig
    ItzFig

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

What is your minecraft name? My minecraft name is ItzFig.

Will you be recording? Yes , i actually would be recording on this server.

If you are considering recording, what's your youtube channel? www.youtube.com/user/ItzFig

What can you bring to the server? I can bring the server lots of activity because im always on and im a fun person to talk to im very open and chatty. I would be glad to help anyone with something they need, i also take pride in what i build and i feel i could bring the server alot of great content!

Describe your minecraft playing style? I like to browse around alot before i settle down because i know that if i start a build and i turn out i dont like the area i would need to restart so i enjoy exploring then gathering tuns of recources after i am a huge free builder to be honost i dont usually plan things out evreything is off the top of my head Posted Image!

How much time do you spend playing minecraft. It may sound "geeky" but i tend to spend the majoridy of my day playing i play evreyday of the week ;D

Side Note :

I currently run 2 servers "figgy Craft" and i help run "MineMango" one is a survival vanilla and the other is sruvival but with other plugins! I say this because i dont want there to be trust issues i am a very respectable person and also fun! I havent really gotten the chance to actually get some good creations done because when running my own SMP server sometimes i cant handle the bill so we are forced to restart all the time. The most i have to show is on my channel .

Response video :

XeR0x4
    XeR0x4

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

Just asking, will it be better if I leave a video of the builds a sent via screenshot. Also when does the competiton end?

MjRiku
    MjRiku

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft: mjriku

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

What is your minecraft name?

mjriku

Will you be recording?

I hope to, I need to get set up with a microphone.

If you are considering recording, what's your youtube channel?

MjRikuYuGi, I have old YuGiOh videos on there and some warhammer stuff too but nothing amazing, no gaming yet its something I want to try.

What can you bring to the server?

No 100% sure, as a person I would hope i would bring fun and entertainment to the sever, my own build and ideas what could work in your would as well as being that helpful hand within the cumminity. I don't know much along the technical sides as i can get confused with hat very easy (i.e. red Stone and Villager spawning etc..) but i know some tricks that could help and am always learning.  

Describe your minecraft playing style.

I would say I'm a Builder/Survival player, When i start a would i start off by trying to live and then once that gets going i start working on building cities and towns as well as odd things.

How much time do you spend playing minecraft.

I play a lot of minecraft (try to play every day when I have time) but at the moment on my own, I have been after finding a decent server for a while, something like Mindcrack where you hang out as friends and knowing your stuff isn't going to get destroyed.

As I said no videos yet so here is some piccys

Posted Image
This is my current home on my most recent world, found a simaler build online and did my own version.

Posted Image
Bridge in my current would connecting to my GF's area.

Posted Image
The bar (Oak and Anvil) with some other buildings on the street.

Posted Image
Inside of the bar. On of my things in minecraft I love is designing the inside of buildings.

Posted Image#
The town behind the bar, got the idea from Mr Bdouble0100

Posted Image
This is from a very old world, (I think before different color wood) still go on here from time to time to update stuff, need to do some editing to this windmill but one of my best builds I think plain but nice.

Update: Now have a video on my channel Here.

iBeastiality

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

View PostiBeastiality, on 09 December 2012 - 11:35 AM, said:

iBeastiality
Maybe i will record in near future
My YouTube channel is tacticalbeasthd
Im pretty good with medium diffucult redstone and i am a good builder.
I spend 2 hours daily but in the weekends i van sit all day.

Im not a guy who Plays minecraft just to destroy for other players.
Here are a picture of one of my builds: Posted Image

And here are a pic of my skin which i made from scratch: Posted Image

Mondef
    Mondef

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

View PostWimpyaardVark, on 10 December 2012 - 05:41 AM, said:

What is your minecraft name? wimpyaardvark
Will you be recording? I hope to start with a sever like this!

If you are considering recording, what's your youtube channel? Dont have one but am planning on starting one around this sever!
What can you bring to the server? I can bring great ideas, can get along with everyone and will work hard to do what i can around the sever.
Describe your minecraft playing style. I would say its a go big or go home kinda of style! i try to make big things that will make people go wow!
How much time do you spend playing minecraft. A fair amount each day, again tho, to get on a sever like this it would really increase the amount of time i play.

I hope you choose me! i defs would make a great member on your sever! thank you for your time.

Alot of my big amazing builds were lost after my previous sever was shut down but here a few of what i got......
http://wimpyaardvark.imgur.com/all/

Your pictures are private. We cannot see them

Mondef
    Mondef

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

View PostiBeastiality, on 10 December 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

Here are a picture of one of my builds: Posted Image

And here are a pic of my skin which i made from scratch: Posted Image

Day pics please. Can't see anything.

Mondef
    Mondef

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

View PostWildFire470, on 10 December 2012 - 04:56 AM, said:

Hello the names Steve and i am looking for a fanulous server to play on and i certaintly like the looks of yours! i am a long time mine craft player and am very knowledgable in building as well as other things. In the future i would like to record but at the moment i have a mac so i am able to play the game fabulously but alas recording software is less than great Posted Image however i still would LOVE to be part of a community and watching some of the videos on MondefLP i think id really enjoy your server. if youd like i can attempt to upload images of some of my past builds Posted Image i do love to build no question about that XD. anyways if you do see this and think wow this guy is the bees knees we need him, my minecraft name is WildFire470 (same as my name here XD) and again it would be AMAZING to be a part of your server! thanks again sincerely WildFire470 Posted Image

Put some images on imgur for you to see and also i usually play about 2-4hrs each day Posted Image
http://wildfire470.imgur.com/all/

Try ScreenFlow 4 (Mac recording tool). A bit of an investment perhaps but well worth it for recording.

unlocking451

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

What is your Minecraft name?
My Minecraft name is: C7LF (Was unlocking45 but I decided to get a new account.)

Will you be recording?
Yes - Probably, I do have everything set up - I just want a nice community to record with.

If you are considering recording, what's your you tube channel?
My YouTube is: C7LF - However there is no videos up yet, I plan to upload in the future.

Not sure how to answer this question, but I'll give it a try. I would bring my Better than Average Posted Image building skills, I suppose a am all right at technical stuff (like redstone e.t.c) - I could be better though. Recently I had just finished my base (pictures below) It took forever to complete but I am very happy with it and I would like to share my building skills with you guys.

Describe your Minecraft playing style.
I would think I am sort of like Builder, I rarely play in creative mainly because it takes the fun out of doing thing 'legit'. Sometimes I get into technical things - like villages and redstone. However I am not the best at these things. I love to build huge projects like the image below.

How much time do you spend playing Minecraft.
Recently I finished my base, I was playing Minecraft quite a bit then (maybe 4-5 hours on weekends and 2-3 on weekdays). I seem to play it a lot when I get into things. Weekdays I will probably play 1-4 hours and weekends probably a lot more.

Here are some pictures of my builds:

This is my base what I recently finished (pure survival) -
Posted Image

This was my temp home while I was building the base -
Posted Image

Ryc
    Ryc

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Minecraft: Rane022

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

What is your minecraft name?
   Rane022
Will you be recording? (This won't affect eligibility)
   I can if required.
If you are considering recording, what's your youtube channel?
   I just made one, it has no videos.
   Some fun and a helping hand.
Describe your minecraft playing style.
   Building and helping others.
How much time do you spend playing minecraft.
   At least 3 hours a day.

Screenshots:
http://i.imgur.com/ktQHL.png
http://i.imgur.com/9E1IA.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1xMF.png

TemptationHD

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

What is your minecraft name? : TemptationGHD
Will you be recording?
(This won't affect eligibility):Yes
If you are considering recording, what's your youtube channel?: http://www.youtube.c...ptationGamingHD
What can you bring to the server? : I will admit that I am not the best builder out there, but I am very community driven. I always interact with server members and my subscribers. I also run my own minecraft server, but would be willing to team up with you guys.
Describe your minecraft playing style. : I'd say its pretty crafty? But really, I play pretty aggressive. I like to build things that are way out of my comfort zone.
How much time do you spend playing minecraft. : at least 10hrs a week.

zat_person
  • Minecraft: zat_person

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

What is your minecraft name? zat_person
Will you be recording? (This won't affect eligibility) Yes
If you are considering recording, what's your youtube channel? http://www.youtube.com/NerdyGeekyBoy
I like to make huge builds. Plus I love to make new friends all the time, so I would do some recordings with other people.
Describe your minecraft playing style. I like to make huge builds and have fun. I get distracted a lot though. I prefer to build off camera or in speed up. About 1/3 of my series videos are building.
How much time do you spend playing minecraft. I play more on weekends, but I play usually 2 hours during the week(0-6 on weekdays).

Side note: I don't have any pictures because I don't take screenshots and I usually play on servers, but the minecraft authentication servers are down.
Posted Image

Malytrax
    Malytrax

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Minecraft: Malytrax

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

A lot of the applications look great everyone! :D Hopefully you'll get us in mind when we make our decisions at the beginning of the year!

ginjaholic

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

What is your Minecraft Name?- ginjaholic
Will you be able to record?- Yes, I will be about 2 or 3 days I have set aside for recording.
If you are able to record, What is your youtube channel?- http://www.youtube.com/ginjaholic
What can you bring to the server?- I can bring lots of things. For example I have a very unique building style that I would like to share more out to people. I can build very interesting homes, cool underground caverns and very cool castles. I am also very easy to get along with and have never got banned from any server. :P
Describe your minecraft style: I do tons of caving, build lots of towns and also work on lots of community projects with people.
How much time do you spend playing minecraft?- I spend about 2-7 hours on it, I am addicted...