• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.6]FracturedPVP- Updated! - [PVP] [Factions] [New] [NO Whitelist] [Economy] [Shops] [Auctions]

fracturedpvp dedicated pvp no whitelist auctions factions economy events

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

No_1_pvper

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

What is the best donator rank and the perks?

Register or log in to remove.

PVP_Servers_

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

View PostNo_1_pvper, on 14 December 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

What is the best donator rank and the perks?
All donators are the best!

smsih123

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

What Happened To The Arena?!

PVP_Servers_

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

View Postsmsih123, on 15 December 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

What Happened To The Arena?!
It was greifed!

PVP_Servers_

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

View PostPVP_Servers_, on 15 December 2012 - 05:55 PM, said:

It was greifed!
Too quote that again all is well again everything is fixed and dandy!

smsih123

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Cool You Got NoCheat+

smsih123

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

wow the anti-xray helped

JesseQ
    JesseQ

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

Hello.

I'd like to say that this server is definitely not worth playing on. It has become apparent to me that the admins are abusive and the owner seems to be some kid who has gotten 'drunk with power'.

Me and Cpari were on our base, just doing basically nothing while chatting, when suddenly 'owner' Dubz4Life teleported to us. He started breaking our lockette chests to see what's inside them and breaking our signs which were, according to him, 'racist'. Admittedly there was one racist sign, which I replaced with the words 'cats dogs and hats' but he still kept breaking them, for no reason. Also the signs were meant as an inside joke either way and were not intentionally 'racist' - nobody was supposed to see them. Anyway, when we questioned what he was doing, (Breaking chests and signs for no reason), he started arguing with us and eventually banned me for 1 day for not putting up with his BS. He also disbanded our faction for whatever reason - and didn't let us reform it, even though our faction had nothing to do with the entire affair of putting one racist sign that was later replaced.

So, in short, the owner is an abusive person ­ ­ and nobody who wants a fair server should play on this one. Here's a screenshot showing his abuse.

Posted Image

I do also have a video of me getting banned, might post later.

smsih123

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

nice spawn! need staff?

View PostJesseQ, on 16 December 2012 - 09:34 AM, said:

Hello.

I'd like to say that this server is definitely not worth playing on. It has become apparent to me that the admins are abusive and the owner seems to be some kid who has gotten 'drunk with power'.

Me and Cpari were on our base, just doing basically nothing while chatting, when suddenly 'owner' Dubz4Life teleported to us. He started breaking our lockette chests to see what's inside them and breaking our signs which were, according to him, 'racist'. Admittedly there was one racist sign, which I replaced with the words 'cats dogs and hats' but he still kept breaking them, for no reason. Also the signs were meant as an inside joke either way and were not intentionally 'racist' - nobody was supposed to see them. Anyway, when we questioned what he was doing, (Breaking chests and signs for no reason), he started arguing with us and eventually banned me for 1 day for not putting up with his BS. He also disbanded our faction for whatever reason - and didn't let us reform it, even though our faction had nothing to do with the entire affair of putting one racist sign that was later replaced.

So, in short, the owner is an abusive person ­ ­ and nobody who wants a fair server should play on this one. Here's a screenshot showing his abuse.

Posted Image

hi its smish we will look into dubz being abusive thank you for this post

smsih123

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

What do you people think of the server spawn?

No_1_pvper

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

Am i able to apply for staff?

PVP_Servers_

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

View PostJesseQ, on 16 December 2012 - 09:34 AM, said:

Hello.

Posted Image

Thanks on the information.

JesseQ
    JesseQ

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

Just received a further 1 day ban for just logging in to the server. Nice.

PVP_Servers_

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

View PostJesseQ, on 18 December 2012 - 04:53 PM, said:

Just received a further 1 day ban for just logging in to the server. Nice.
Really? Will look into it.

No_1_pvper

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

Am I eligible to apply for a staff position?

smsih123

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

Nice castle your buiding, is it the Owners  Home?

LiamBourke

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

Hey guys can u tell me when the 1.5 update come out? thanks...

samwiseneo
  • Minecraft: FrodoMatrix

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

hey the server went down how long will it be down

No_1_pvper

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

Am i allowed apply for staff

smsih123

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

Thank God Your 1.4.6