• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

WasteLand [Vanilla] [24/7] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [Pranks] [Seasonal Events] [Alot like Mindcrack]

minecraft wasteland mindcrack 24/7 whitelist pranks vanilla fun youtube videos more then just minecraft

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

legopokemon11
  • Minecraft: Legopokemon11
  • Xbox:Legopokemon11

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

WasteLand
The Wasteland server is a fun survival 100% Vanilla Simillar to mindcrack Including pranks

Rules
1. No griefing
2. Respect others
3. No Spamming
4. No Hacking
5. No Stealing
6. Be Mature Sensible and friendly

Prank Rules

1. Do not use TNT unless appoved 1st
2. Do not use Lava unless appoved 1st
3. Do not use Fire unless appoved 1st
4. Do nor use Wither
5. Always leave a sign (i.e., state yourself as the perpetrator)

WhiteList - Means no Immature People

In Game Name:

Overall Skill lvl (In what Areas are you skilled at?):

Can you get along with other people?:

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?:

What part of the Rules dont you understand?:

What part of the rules do you Understand?:

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?:

Why Should We Accept You?

IP: sc35.servercraft.co:9420

Register or log in to remove.

SparkzHD
  • Minecraft: Black_Ra1n_
  • Xbox:SparkzHDD

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

In Game Name: Black_Ra1n_

Overall Skill lvl (In what Areas are you skilled at?): Surviving, Socializing, Building (Kinda)

Can you get along with other people?: Of course!

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?: I agree!

What part of the Rules dont you understand?: I understand all of them, do not worry! :P

What part of the rules do you Understand?: All of it. No griefing, hacking, stealing, spamming etc

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?: I am looking for a new server to start on. I want to play vanilla, and this server seems new, so it will be easier to find a place to build!

Why Should We Accept You? Because I am a creative person who likes to legit survive. I understand the time you have to give up to run a server (I run my own), so I would not disrespect the server in anyway!

Thanks for reading, hope to be on your server soon! :)

SparkzHDD Website

Did I help you? Please click the Posted Image button! Thanks!

ligercat
    ligercat

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • Minecraft: ligercat

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

In Game Name: ligercat

Overall Skill lvl (In what Areas are you skilled at?): Im quite good at pixel arts and some 3D art, I also know quite a bit about plugins and i have my own private server.

Can you get along with other people?: Of course! I love socializing with other minecraft players on a server!

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?: Yes I do agree. I know the feeling of being griefed and i do not wish to have anyone else feel that.

What part of the Rules dont you understand?: I understand all of the rules!

What part of the rules do you Understand?: Every single part of them!

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?: Im looking for a server to play on when boredom takes over, and your server seems perfect for it!

Why Should We Accept You? Because im a mature player, will follow all the rules and make your server a happy place for everyone!

SparkzHD

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

I hope we both get on the server soon! :D

SparkzHDD Website

Martin1078
  • Minecraft: Lord_MartinDuke

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

In Game Name: Lord_MartinDuke

Overall Skill lvl (In what Areas are you skilled at?): I am skilled at building.I simply love it because i i love traveling, and when i travel i see alot of building, something i get ideas and sometimes i like to copy them.

Can you get along with other people?:I consider myself a friendly person. I like friendly and mature people who are always ready to help as i am. And i also want to do grroup projects if possible.

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?: Yea, thats always n1 rule for me.Some people dont apriciate what other do and then they grief.I hate those kind of people.

What part of the Rules dont you understand?:I understand everything.

What part of the rules do you Understand?:I understand all of the rules.

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?:I have been looking for a whitlisted vanillia server for a long time now.

Why Should We Accept You? I think i am a kind and friendly person and i want to meet new friends and have fun.I hope i get accepted

P.S I am from Croatia, sorry for my english.
Martin.

2a3
    2a3

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • Minecraft: 2a3

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

In Game Name: smithcrew1237

Overall Skill lvl (In what Areas are you skilled at?): Redstone & victorian buildings

Can you get along with other people?: Easily

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?: Yes

What part of the Rules dont you understand?: None

What part of the rules do you Understand?: All of them

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?: I like the mindcrack style of server where everyone gets alot, but at the same time has alot of fun!

Why Should We Accept You? I am friendly, good with redstone, traps, and make an interesting person to meet. I'm an alpha player - I know and I have gone through quite a bit. I also Have Skype I am willing to give out if any one on the server wants it.

Tropical_Bacon
  • Minecraft: Tropical_Bacon
  • Xbox:Boiled Llama

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

In Game Name: Re_jekt

Overall Skill lvl (In what Areas are you skilled at?): I am skilled at making Minecraft a bit easier(building mob traps, automatic farms, etc..)

Can you get along with other people?: Yes, very easily

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?: I totally agree

What part of the Rules dont you understand?: I understand all of the rules, very straight forward

What part of the rules do you Understand?: All of them

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?: I've been a big Mindcrack fan for quite some time now and I wanted to try it out for myself.

Why Should We Accept You? I have a lot of experience on Minecraft going back all the way to the beginning of alpha. I know how things work and I guess you can call me a Minecraft expert.

ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD!

mighty mj
  • Minecraft: mytymj

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

In Game Name: mytymj

Overall Skill lvl (In what Areas are you skilled at?): making simple gadgets and farms, but my abilities shall evolve the more i use them, hopefully <.<  >.> :P

Can you get along with other people?: sure, I'm hilarious 8-)

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?: of course, if i say, pranked somebody i would be really anal about it and either give them suitable tools to sort such a prank and if i had to move blocks i would put them in a chest, your stuff is safe with me ^^ and if i break it I'd tell you, no worries ^^

What part of the Rules dont you understand?: i understand them all ^^

What part of the rules do you Understand?: all of it ^^

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?: I want to join your particular server because it is vanilla, it encourages pranks ^^ and it is mindcrack(so hermitcraft) like server which means people working together, interacting closely and A NETHER BASE! XD

Why Should We Accept You?
: Because I enjoy chatting, i would love to help and I would really like to show off my own designs and everybody elses in the form of server spotlight videos if i can get enough time to do them at a suitable frame rate

flesteris
  • Minecraft: flesteris

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

In Game Name: flesteris

Overall Skill lvl (In what Areas are you skilled at?): Building, pvp.

Can you get along with other people?: Yep, that's why i want to play on a server.

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?: I agree, I don't want to be banned.

What part of the Rules dont you understand?: It's all clear.

What part of the rules do you Understand?: All of it.

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?: I wanted to join white-listed vanila server, and I love watching mindcrack series.

Why Should We Accept You? Because i'll communicate with people, respect everyone, wiill not GRIEF and STEAL, unless borrow, but then I'll give back even more items, like in mindcrack :) .

mooman246

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

In Game Name: comishaft246

Overall Skill lvl: i am skilled at mining and building

Can you get along with other people?:yes

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?: yes

What part of the Rules dont you understand?: I understand all of them

What part of the rules do you Understand?: I understand all of them

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?: I like that it is like the mindcrack server(that there is a joint effort in building an succeeding in the game. I enjoy multi player servers with pranks (not tnt,lava thought)

Why Should We Accept You?: Because I am funny, a am a good asset to the server, I am good to be around with, I am good in the game, I am good with builds, and i will respect the property of others and only prank with what is aloud :)Posted Image

legopokemon11
  • Minecraft: Legopokemon11
  • Xbox:Legopokemon11

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

Black_Ra1n_
ligercat
Lord_MartinDuke
smithcrew1237
Re_jekt
mytymj

you have all been whitelisted

flesteris

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

Oh god, and I haven't? :D

SparkzHD

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Loving the server so far! No lag at all!

SparkzHDD Website

flesteris

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

Aw, sorry i want to get answer, just can't wait :D

Butterblock
  • Minecraft: Briannator5

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

In Game Name:

Overall Skill lvl (In what Areas are you skilled at?): Redstone, Texture Packs.

Can you get along with other people?: Yes.

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?: Yes.

What part of the Rules dont you understand?: No one.

What part of the rules do you Understand?: Every one.

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?: I want a good survival server, where i can build my own mansion without the limitations of Plugins that ruin the Minecraft expierence. I wanna help people if they need it, and make new friends.

Why Should We Accept You? I think im a good source for the server, that can help people and be Mature, i know i have a ban history, but thats not anymore. I cant think of something else.

Need more info? E-mail= [email protected]

SpartanApollo

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

In Game Name:SpartanApollo

Overall Skill lvl (In what Areas are you skilled at?): Fair level. Im good at; teamwork, basic redstone, and building.

Can you get along with other people?: Yes. I work in retail so I am very polite and friendy.

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?: Definately.

What part of the Rules dont you understand?: None.

What part of the rules do you Understand?: All parts of the rules listed make sense to me.

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?: Your server sounds like a great, fun and friendly server, and that is what Im looking to join.

Why Should We Accept You?: I would be a great team player for those who need help. and can be trusted to up hold the rules.

SparkzHD

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

View PostSpartanApollo, on 07 December 2012 - 09:51 PM, said:

In Game Name:SpartanApollo

Overall Skill lvl (In what Areas are you skilled at?): Fair level. Im good at; teamwork, basic redstone, and building.

Can you get along with other people?: Yes. I work in retail so I am very polite and friendy.

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?: Definately.

What part of the Rules dont you understand?: None.

What part of the rules do you Understand?: All parts of the rules listed make sense to me.

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?: Your server sounds like a great, fun and friendly server, and that is what Im looking to join.

Why Should We Accept You?: I would be a great team player for those who need help. and can be trusted to up hold the rules.

View PostButterblock, on 07 December 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

In Game Name:

Overall Skill lvl (In what Areas are you skilled at?): Redstone, Texture Packs.

Can you get along with other people?: Yes.

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?: Yes.

What part of the Rules dont you understand?: No one.

What part of the rules do you Understand?: Every one.

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?: I want a good survival server, where i can build my own mansion without the limitations of Plugins that ruin the Minecraft expierence. I wanna help people if they need it, and make new friends.

Why Should We Accept You? I think im a good source for the server, that can help people and be Mature, i know i have a ban history, but thats not anymore. I cant think of something else.

Need more info? E-mail= [email protected]

Um, you guys need to include your IGN's?

SparkzHDD Website

flesteris

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

Please add me, thank you.

GraphicX
    GraphicX

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 714 posts
  • Minecraft: ShadowDevourer

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

In Game Name: 909878

Overall Skill lvl (In what Areas are you skilled at?): Building, Fighting, Hiding, Surviving.

Can you get along with other people?: Yes and amazingly!

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?: I promise.

What part of the Rules dont you understand?: I understand them.

What part of the rules do you Understand?: All of them.

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?: I love the Mindcrack style theme and have seen it all over YouTube so I decided it was time to put my skills to the test and try it out!

Conswaylos_

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

In Game Name: Conswaylos

Overall Skill lvl (In what Areas are you skilled at?): My skills reside in surviving, redstone, and having creative ideas for buildings or bases. I have skill at mob farms and exp grinders.
I'd say my building skill is a 7 out of 10.

Can you get along with other people?: Yes. I am usually quiet and passive, I don't like to fight unless it's mobs.

Will you agree that you are NOT allowed to steal or grief?: Yes. I never saw any joy with stealing(unless it's liberation) or griefing. Seriously, who likes to ruin peoples stuff?

What part of the Rules dont you understand?: None. They are clear and concise.

What part of the rules do you Understand?: All of them, do not steal, grief, spam, or be a nuisance of any kind.

Why is it that you want to Join our Server?: I love to survive and I've always been a fan of the Mindcrack server, and would love to play on a server like it.

Why Should We Accept You? I am skilled in redstone gadgets and farms, and have a lot of experience on servers and am a friendly, kind, and patient person who enjoys playing with other people in Minecraft.