47 replies to this topic

SimonPJ
    SimonPJ

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

Hello

This server has been running for around 5 months now. The world was recently reset after a tragic accident...

Posted Image

A new world was created and some more players added to the server, and a small town was formed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some players decided to do their own thing and that is cool too

Posted Image

A nice small friendly community has been formed but we would still like a few more like minded players to join.

If you enjoy working together in minecraft and getting to know fellow players, this is an ideal server for you.

If you want to join, please reply with IGN, age, location and please tell me a little about yourself.

If accepted (Most probably will be unless you are a total dick) I will reply to you with the server IP

Look forward to playing with you :)

Register or log in to remove.

SimonPJ
    SimonPJ

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

Is nobody going to bump into this post

mr_battery
  • Minecraft: batterysex

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

I'm down to join, although I don't know how often I will be online, if that is okay with you as I work full-time.

IGN: batterysex
About Me: I work as a tattoo artist at a local studio so obviously art is a big part of my life (along with tattoos but that goes without question). I love to play minecraft MP but not so much SP. Since I started my career a while ago I have had close to no time to play minecraft but I'd love to sit and hang out for a bit when I get the chance. I want a quiet server with not so many mods and addons (vanilla preferably).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate.

Love your haters, you created them.

Dominater372

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

IGN: Dominater372
About Me: I'm a guy who is funny and really nice, I am aspiring to go to college and study to be a sports trainer (sports doctor). I play minecraft all the time and know almost anything there is to know.I love small, dedicated servers with people who know each other, and talk often.

Dan_the_mandem

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

IGN: dan_the_mandem
ME: Hey there. im Danny, i live and work in the UK London, Im a Fireman in the day and a hardcore gamer at night :-). i will never grow up hehe!!

look foward to joining the fun!

HaloAndMineCraftGuy
  • Minecraft: Snow_Deweller

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

IGN: Snow_Dweller
I love to play minecraft. I have a good creative mind. And like dominater said i also like small servers. I really enjoy building things. I hopre to see you in the server Posted Image I am also very friendly

EnderToaster
  • Minecraft: Saturnus89

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

IGN: Saturnus89

Information: I'm nice to nice people, and such basic stuff. And the reason I'm posting here, is that I love small servers, the sad thing is that they usually get abandoned after a while, but I hope this one will stay for long. I don't really have much to say right now. I'll tell you stuff if you ask me about it specificly.

Anyway, I hope I can join. I have school and all, so I may not be online too often, but I hope you can still give me a chance.
I'm not too good at english, so I may misunderstand things/write incorrect, but can't you all please relax anyway? It's not too important, is it?

Dominater372

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

10/10 amazing server

marioplayer100

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

IGN: marioplayer100A
About me: Im a guy who loves minecraft and video games. I like to help others out and survive together. I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years and its always been my favorite video game.

marioplayer100

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

My ign is marioplayer100.sorry

FeignedMusician

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

My Ign is FeignedMusician
My age: 17
If you would go through the trouble of sending me the IP on skype, if I'm accepted, I think it'll be better in the long run. My Skype is: FeignedMusician

Mr_Ethanol
  • Minecraft: Mr_Ethanol

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

IGN: Mr_Ethanol
About me: Harro there ! My name is David and I've been playing this game since Beta 1.4 and not planning to stop. My favourite things in Minecraft are definetely building all sorts of stuff, brewing potions. In SMP I'm always trying to cooperate with other players and have fun together. I love small servers with a small and friendly community, no arguments n' sh*t.

IRL stuffs: I'm currently a student, dedicating alot of time for studies. In free time I like fishing, hanging out with friends, working out and, of course, gaming.

Hope to see ya soon Posted Image !

Iryamar
    Iryamar

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

IGN: Iryamar

Let's see....im kinda your casual player, I come in for a few hours, leave out for work, do other stuff around, I was looking for a small server, cause for some reason I can't stand 200 players spamming the chat at once :P. Otherwise get to know me and you will see.

TristanThe1st

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

IGN: Tristan The 1st
online: i am online a good hour or two on week days and the same for week ends.

I have been looking for a small friendly server ever since my old one was abandoned a month back, i am a little bit of a jokester but can be serious when needed.

SimonPJ
    SimonPJ

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

Time for the next weekly intake :)

kjharn
    kjharn

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

Join up! Great server. Look forward to seeing you on there.

SimonPJ
    SimonPJ

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

An few new screenshots from the server:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not forgetting the Simon of Liberty

Posted Image

BlakeOmen

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

Hello, Simon. I would like to play on your server because it seems nice. It's not hardcore, it's not overkilled with modifications and it's not overcrowded. I've been playing Minecraft off and on for two years. I'm 16 (1996) and a muslim.
IGN: BlakeOmen

SimonPJ
    SimonPJ

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

Thanks for reply. Ive sent PM

zombiefiedtaco

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:19 AM

hi my ign is zombifiedtaco
i am 16 at the time i a writing this lol i dont know how often you check so lol
i live in the good old US of A
i like to build sailing ships and towers in minecraft. i also like to experiment with pranks at times. i say prank not grief because i will not destroy,steal, or any other things like that when playing prank. i may just cover inside of house with netherack lol
well thats all i can think of so yeah thx if you add me thx anyway if you dont