Latest News Article

Perm-Ban on Death Server

• Please log in to reply
333 replies to this topic

Box_of_Enigma
  • Minecraft: Box_of_Enigma

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

View PostDonkeykong79, on 31 December 2012 - 11:30 PM, said:

@Box That's for us to know and you to find out.

;P Oh, I'll find out alright.

Register or log in to remove.

aemar101
    aemar101

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

View PostDonkeykong79, on 31 December 2012 - 10:54 PM, said:

Well, sorry you all had to die(If you combat logged[Besides Choad] you will die), I hope to see you all on the other servers!!!

Might I ask what was your reasoning behind taking down Redemption and its members?

Donkeykong79

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

View Postaemar101, on 31 December 2012 - 11:38 PM, said:

Might I ask what was your reasoning behind taking down Redemption and its members?
Someone from your little village set out to kill me, not to mention they killed a commrade of mine, so I re-paid this person by killing them and some of their friends.

Box_of_Enigma

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

View PostDonkeykong79, on 31 December 2012 - 11:45 PM, said:

Someone from your little village set out to kill me, not to mention they killed a commrade of mine, so I re-paid this person by killing them and some of their friends.

Oh, you mean Leia? She wasn't even a part of this village until an hour before you attacked. What made you think she lived in the village?

Also, Gameface had another account (Gabzilla) so it wasn't much of a loss, was it?

I'm not too sure what the whole thing between Leia and you guys was, could you explain it to me? I wanna know exactly why you decided to take it out on Redemption.

aemar101
    aemar101

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

Calm down guys. What's done is done. Donkeykong79 did not have to retaliate, but he did. Because of that, he lost my trust. Everyone else can hold it against him and his friends if they wish, but honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. Hate breeds more hate, etc. etc.

Box_of_Enigma

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

I'm starting to calm down a bit... I just want to know exactly why they decided to destroy Redemption.

Genuine
    Genuine

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

Is this server still up? is "9435.mc.mpgs.co" that really the ip?

Gameface895

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

I am sick, of fighting its just a server.

choadx
    choadx

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

the plot thickens
I am as firm as the red clay and as constant as drinkin....I am constantly drinkin...
CLICK>>> Posted Image

alexdafishguy
  • Minecraft: alexdafishguy

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

i will come on and let you kill me, if you let them live. deal?

oh, and you already got revenge on leia for killing gameface, dont see why the others must die

when you first joined, you asked if you could join the town. i said you had to prove you were trustworthy, and you got   ed and threatenned to kill me, then, and only then, did i begin calling you a noob

edit again- although we didnt know at the time, gameface had a plan to kill me, we saw your book.as such, i see no reason why she shouldnt of killed you.

Edited by alexdafishguy, 01 January 2013 - 12:24 AM.

Sam- I left this here because I know you like MC and hope you are on this forum. this is alex, from gym and geography class. the kid with long hair and glasses. make an account and msg me if you see this.

Box_of_Enigma

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

View PostGameface895, on 01 January 2013 - 12:10 AM, said:

Because, of Alex he was being a jerk to us when we first joined the server, also you guys had a cult which we did not like

The Oblivian (Me Donkey and baron)

-we want to help new players

-and not just start being jerks when they first get on the server.

-We dont kill unless someone attacks us
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a few reasons why we attacked the town

-Alex wouldnt stop dissing us and all (Harassing and everything, we had enough of this whole ''Town'' thing and meeting the requirements to join.

-It shows that the town defenses were weak (3 people can overtake a town.)

-many more reasons ask Donkeykong79

Ok, first of all, what cult?  

We also wanted to help new players. You may not have been around to witness any of that. Most of us aren't jerks. I'm sorry if I seemed like a jerk at any time.

I apologize for Alex's actions, that was kind of uncalled for. I'm sure he had a reason for that, though.

The reason we had requirements for people to join the was to prevent griefers from joining. People worked hard to build what they did in the town.

You may have been able to take our town with three people, but there were only 4 of us defending. You guys also had the upper hand with your better enchantments.

Anyways, I'm just going to stop arguing. You guys did what you did and you had reasons for it. You've lost my trust, but I am no longer angry. Also, if we continue to argue, could we at least stop being negative by using words like "cult" and things like that?

choadx
    choadx

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

i dont recognize the cult reference either
I am as firm as the red clay and as constant as drinkin....I am constantly drinkin...
CLICK>>> Posted Image

Bortak
    Bortak

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

Donkey, You have the worst possible logic skills I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

You killed people in a settlement because you got called a bad name by a single member. That's a prime symptom of a terrible fever called "Butthurt".

Regardless, I've been spawnkilled by you and your friends over the course of 3 hours. We worked hard so some little twat could come on and kill us over someone's doing. Hope you had fun.

~The_Buckinator, Recently killed.

alexdafishguy

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

sorry guys, the cult thing may have been my fault. when i was building the shrine to jitter, i was joking about the cult to jitter. my bad...
Sam- I left this here because I know you like MC and hope you are on this forum. this is alex, from gym and geography class. the kid with long hair and glasses. make an account and msg me if you see this.

Bortak
    Bortak

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

View Postalexdafishguy, on 01 January 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

sorry guys, the cult thing may have been my fault. when i was building the shrine to jitter, i was joking about the cult to jitter. my bad...

AAAAahaahaha! The shrine of jitter. I remember that.
How the f*ck can someone even make a full-sized cult on minecraft, anyway? That'd be a real challenge because everybody and their 12 year old brother plays this game.

Box_of_Enigma

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

That's fine Alex. I guess it was a misunderstanding. But I don't see how that has anything to do with the attack on Redemption.

Also, Alex I pm'ed you earlier

Donkeykong79

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

View PostBortak, on 01 January 2013 - 12:36 AM, said:

Donkey, You have the worst possible logic skills I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

You killed people in a settlement because you got called a bad name by a single member. That's a prime symptom of a terrible fever called "Butthurt".

Regardless, I've been spawnkilled by you and your friends over the course of 3 hours. We worked hard so some little twat could come on and kill us over someone's doing. Hope you had fun.

~The_Buckinator, Recently killed.
Alright,
I am going to begin with I am not "Butthurt" because someone called me a bad name.  Second, I have released the traps on Alex and Box, I realize I don't need to mess with them.

Also, I did not have any say in my friend killing you.  All I heard was "Buckinator!" and then saw you died.

And, my friend made up this stupid cult idea, I am not in a cult, more of a faction if you would.  I apologize for any bull crap he may have shoved in your heads.

-DK79

alexdafishguy

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

hmm, traps? i have feather falling 4 boots and a resp 3 helm. falling and suffocation wont work

Box_of_Enigma

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

I don't have any good enchantments I'd be screwed whatever the traps were. I'm not exactly sure if I should go on yet... But if it's true, thanks Donkey.

Donkeykong79

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

View PostBox_of_Enigma, on 01 January 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

I don't have any good enchantments I'd be screwed whatever the traps were. I'm not exactly sure if I should go on yet... But if it's true, thanks Donkey.
I had to use about 5 water buckets on yours, but you should be good to go.