Escape is Futile.
You are the subject of a primitive cryogenic's test deep in the bowels of the "Tower", a top secret research facility. You remember none of this. Due to the nature of the primitive cryogenic chambers you have lost your memory, and the ability to speak. To add to all of this rather bad news, it appears that the facility you are in is old and abandoned, or so you think, until you hear a ghastly moan come from one of the other rooms. Will you be able to survive the horrors of this facility? Will you be able to escape and maybe see someone about your unfortunate memory and speech loss?
Of course not.
You will die.
Rules:1. Do not Break Blocks.(with the exception of flares.)
2. Do not use inventory editors, or hackers etc.
3. Play on at least easy. It is impossible to complete the game otherwise.
4. It is required that you have fun.
5. Play using the texture pack included in the download. The game won't look right otherwise.
Gameplay Tips1. Press buttons! Nearly every button on this map does something. try pressing a few and figuring out what. The first room has a computer that says "press button to play log", it is the only computer with a sign, but any computer that emits light and has a button on the block beneath it will tell you something.
2. Search everywhere! Often Times books are hidden in closets, or dropped from a certain dispenser or mob.
3. Turn on the Power! There are generators on the second floor that turn on the power and light up the map, figure out how to turn them on.
4. Flares! There are flares in this map, use them!
More Pictures of The Tower:
Included in this download is the map and the texture pack.
Insert the file labeled "The Tower" into your .minecraft/saves folder, then insert the .zip labeled "TowerTextures" into your texture pack folder.
Thanks for Reading!