• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[ADV] [1.4.7] Fallout: Rebuilding Humanity [v1.2.1] (70,000+ Downloads!)

fallout fallout adventure map adventure map fallout rebuilding humanity rebuilding humanity fallout 3 fallout new vegas vault savethegnomes13 bethesda

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

SaveTheGnomes13
  • Minecraft: SaveTheGnomes13

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

Posted Image

Fallout:

Rebuilding Humanity

Welcome to the hub of "Fallout: Rebuilding Humanity", the Fallout inspired adventure map that takes you into the heart of a whole new (blocky) wasteland. This story will be unlike any other map you have played, spanning both a main quest, side quests, easter eggs, co-op only areas, dungeons and a multitude of in-depth stories for you to uncover.

Story Introduction

The year is 2351, and the world is but a shadow of its former self. Many years before, a war broke out between the USA and China, with countries taking sides as the two world powers fought over the last of the fossil fuel reserves. Eventually, it led to the launch of nuclear warheads from that destroyed civilization and wiped out almost all life on Earth. However, once the radiation subsided, survivors came out of hiding; the wasteland met them.

What remained of the human race endured and soldiered on. Yet, while some tried to rebuild humanity, some were so blind they continued to destroy it. You are one of the "lucky" ones.

Before the bombs fell, underground shelters had been set up, known as Vaults. If an apocalyptic event occurred, humanity could remain safe in the Vaults and, eventually, start fresh. They could recover what had been lost.

You have spent your entire life in Vault 81, as have your parents, knowing nothing of the outside world. However, when you wake up one morning, the residents of your Vault are nowhere to be found, with no clues as to why. Why exactly were you left behind? Why has everyone left? Where could they have gone? You decide to leave the Vault to search for your family and friends.

You will have to find a way out of Vault 81, but the road ahead will be a dangerous one... because war; war never changes.

GAME FEATURES

- Featuring a lengthy campaign, with lots of secrets to discover, you will explore a brand new wasteland, meet new people and delve into the infamous Big City. You will even come across optional co-op only areas that revolve around simple puzzles that cannot be completed by a single player. While not key to the story, they will grant you a few extra items or information that will help you and a buddy in your attempts to survive the horrors of the wastes.

- The game, characters, story, events and references are, as far as I'm aware, all accurate to the lore of the Fallout games and its respective universe. Expect references and appearances from the items, events and characters of previous Fallout games, mainly Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

- After completion of the main quest, you will gain access to a number of side quests (although 10 are planned) that unlock new areas in the adventure map, opening up for the player(s) to explore. Some of these quests have their own texture packs to allow for further detail and immersion. One of these side quests is recommended to be played by two players for reasons you will discover. Rest assured all will become clear upon beginning the quest.

- The adventure pack download bundle contains everything you need, including the necessary texture packs. These texture packs have been made specifically for the map and are, therefore, a must! Every block available has been used to allow for better detail so, sadly, other texture packs won't work well with this adventure map.

- A tutorial area is located near the beginning of the adventure, should you want a helping hand in getting to grips with the basics of the map. It's highly recommended you find it as you will learn some important lessons and perhaps get a free item or two.

- Expect to face many familiar faces that you love and know from the Fallout world, including: Super Mutants, RadSpiders, Raiders, Feral Ghouls, Nightstalkers, Talon Company, Brahmin, Eyebots and more!

- All items in game are related to the Fallout universe, including weapons, armour, food and countless miscellaneous items. You will be sure to find among them such things as; Nuka Cola, Power Armour, Brahmin Steak, Combat Knives and a fully animated Hunting rifle!

DOWNLOAD DETAILS

No mods needed!

Currently unavailable in anticipation of the upcoming update that will add new side quests, fixes, new and improved areas and so much more!

FOR CONTINUED UPDATES AND NEWS ON THE MAPS PROGRESSION, CONCEPTS AND HOW YOU CAN HELP, VISIT MY BLOG HERE: THE GEEKY DIGEST

PICTURE PREVIEW

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Register or log in to remove.

ChaotrickZ

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

EPIC!

BooyakaDragon
  • Minecraft: BooyakaDragon

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

Holy Notch! Gotta download this!

SaveTheGnomes13

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

View PostChaotrickZ, on 04 December 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

EPIC!

Thank you!

View PostBooyakaDragon, on 04 December 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

Holy Notch! Gotta download this!

By a stroke of luck this could be up as early as tonight, Keep an eye out!

SaveTheGnomes13

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

Map should be ready in a half hour or so!

cobraking159

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

Sweet!!!

ferrettt55
  • Minecraft: ferrettt55

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

Looks really nice.

markdude38

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:12 AM

looks great

SaveTheGnomes13

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

NOW AVAILABLE, DOWNLOAD AWAY!!

kamikazinhero
  • Minecraft: xkon11

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:17 AM

whats the tecter pack

ferrettt55

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:19 AM

Do you recommend any particular texture packs?

SaveTheGnomes13

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:28 AM

View Postferrettt55, on 05 December 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

Do you recommend any particular texture packs?

You get a texture pack within for the main story, and two others for different side quests! All includes!

View Postkamikazinhero, on 05 December 2012 - 02:17 AM, said:

whats the tecter pack

included for main story and side quests, start with the main story one!

ferrettt55

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:21 AM

View PostSaveTheGnomes13, on 05 December 2012 - 02:28 AM, said:

You get a texture pack within for the main story, and two others for different side quests! All includes!

included for main story and side quests, start with the main story one!

Thanks!

SaveTheGnomes13

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

View Postferrettt55, on 05 December 2012 - 03:21 AM, said:

Thanks!

Pleasure! Hope you enjoy!

BrandonZ201

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:01 AM

This map looks so badass! You should make more!
Posted Image

SaveTheGnomes13

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

View PostBrandonZ201, on 05 December 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

This map looks so badass! You should make more!

Due to the sheer size and complex ideas that have gone into this project, Plus working in and out of college its taken just over 2 years to complete, and there is still minor fixes to be done, But you can be sure to look out for more and add-ons to this one, enjoy :)

Master052389

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

It's 3:52PM EST on Thursday the 6th... Is anyone else unable to download at this time?

SaveTheGnomes13

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

View PostMaster052389, on 06 December 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

It's 3:52PM EST on Thursday the 6th... Is anyone else unable to download at this time?

Unfortunately there were some teething issues with it, so we took the download link down temporarily. Should be fixed and good to go by tomorrow! Sorry for the wait!

ferrettt55

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

I don't mean to bother, but I'm in the City and can't find where I am supposed to go. Can I get a hint?

I think I found it.

ninja_man

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:50 AM

All of my YES!!! to this map, I love the look of it, unfortunately im blind as a bat and can't find the download could someone please tell me where to? because this is currently the best looking fallout map I've seen in forever!