Welcome to the hub of "Fallout: Rebuilding Humanity", the Fallout inspired adventure map that takes you into the heart of a whole new (blocky) wasteland. This story will be unlike any other map you have played, spanning both a main quest, side quests, easter eggs, co-op only areas and an in-depth story for you to uncover.
The year is 2351, and the world is but a shadow of its former self. Many years before, a war broke out between the USA and China, with countries taking sides as the two world powers fought over the last of the fossil fuel reserves. Eventually, it led to the launch of nuclear warheads from both sides that destroyed civilization and wiped out almost all life on Earth. However, once the radiation subsided many years later, the survivors came out of hiding; the wasteland met them.
What remained of the human race endured and soldiered on. Yet, while some tried to rebuild humanity, some were so blind they continued to destroy it. You are one of the "lucky" ones.
Before the bombs fell, underground shelters had been set up, known as Vaults. If an apocalyptic event occurred, humanity could remain safe in the Vaults and, eventually, start fresh. They could recover what had been lost.
You have spent your entire life in Vault 81, as have your parents, knowing nothing of the outside world. However, when you wake up one morning, the residents of your Vault are nowhere to be found, with no clues as to why. Why exactly were you left behind? Why has everyone left? Where could they have gone? You decide to leave the Vault to search for your family and friends.
You will have to find a way out of Vault 81, but the road ahead will be a dangerous one... because war; war never changes.
- Featuring a lengthy campaign, with lots of secrets to discover, you will explore a vast new wasteland, meet new people and delve into the infamous Big City You will even come across optional co-op only areas that revolve around simple puzzles that cannot be completed by a single player. While not key to the story, they will grant you a few extra items or information that will help you and a buddy in your attempts to survive the horrors of the wastes.
- The game, characters, story, events and references are, as far as I'm aware, all accurate to the lore of the Fallout games and its respective universe. Expect references and appearances from the items, events and characters of previous Fallout games, mainly Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.
- After completion of the main quest, you will gain access to four side quests (although 10 are planned) that unlock new areas in the adventure map, opening up for the player(s) to explore. Two of these quests have their own texture packs to allow for further detail and immersion. One of these side quests is recommended to be played by two players for reasons you will discover. Rest assured all will become clear upon beginning the quest.
- The adventure pack download bundle contains everything you need, including the necessary texture packs. These texture packs have been made specifically for the map and are, therefore, a must! Every block available has been used to allow for better detail so, sadly, other texture packs won't work well with this adventure map.
- A tutorial area is located near the beginning of the adventure, should you want a helping hand in getting to grips with the basics of the map. It's highly recommended you find it as you will learn some important lessons and perhaps get a free item or two.
- Expect to face many familiar threats that you love and know from the Fallout world, including: Super Mutants, RadSpiders, Raiders, Feral Ghouls, Nightstalkers, Talon Company, Brahmin and, of course, Creepers.
- All items in game are related to the Fallout universe, including weapons, armour, food and countless miscellaneous items. You will be sure to find; Nuka Cola, Power Armour, Brahmin Steak, Combat Knives and a fully animated Hunting rifle!
Everything you need is included in the file! You'll have the texture packs, world file, sound changes and everything else all bundled together in one place, as well as a few text documents to help you through the installation.
No mods needed!
TEXTURE PACKS INCLUDED! 'Main Story' for the main quest (begin with this one), two for side quests and a one for the tutorial area!
The first download has all the files you need in one place.
Click here for the download.
The download should start automatically. If this isn't the case, click the orange "download now" button. The download should then begin, if not straight away then within the first 5 seconds.
If you had problems with the first download, try this second download . It comes in two parts; one contains most of the files and the other contains the world file.
Click [here] for the separate world file
Click [here] for the other files