Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

1.4.5 | MINECRAFT SERVER | NO MODS| WHITELISTED | VANILLA

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

mikeyisbored

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

Hello,

I have a small vanilla server just have 3 spots available to whoever likes to play survival with other folks
this is 100% vanilla, no grief protection so beware!

To apply

Why do you want to join such a small server?:
(for location just want to know what timezone you are so if you're from england just put UK and that will do)

Just do whatever you want on the server but don't be wrecking other creations if you do i will kb
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

minecraftman_123
  • Minecraft: xx_tommydaman_xx
  • Xbox:tgrabow26

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

IGN:  xx_tommydaman_xx
Why do you want to join such a small server?: I would like to join a small server like this because I hate big public servers that have griefers everywhere. When I join a private server, however, I feel much more safe. Also, I would rather be in a smaller server than a big server because I feel like I get more attention. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Callisse
    Callisse

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Minecraft: Callisse

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

Age:I prefer to keep it unknown, however I will let you that I am mature.
IGN: NavalWarfare
Why do you want to join such a small server?: well, no one else has replied, I hate playing non-vanilla servers, and I'd like to start out playing a new server with a small community (As I may start a let's play on your server if I can)
By the way, I've played minecraft since 1.1 Beta, so I know how to play the game and I know how to behave.
Thanks for considering me! -- Callisse
Posted Image

ejthemaster

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

IGN: ejmaster7
Why do you want to join such a small server?: Whitelist vanilla is my very favorite kind of server. Ive owned this game for a while and really these like kinds of servers! the one im apart of sucks and has no community  which is also what i am looking for a server that is whitelist vanilla and has some sort of constant population to play with.  just looking for fun mi compadre

FootBallFreshman

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

IGN: FootBallFreshman (Been playing since the beginning as you can tell i made this acount years ago)
Why do you want to join such a small server?: I want a small community that i can get to know and play along with. Plus, im a wiz with redstone!

mikeyisbored

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

View Postminecraftman_123, on 03 December 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

IGN:  xx_tommydaman_xx
Why do you want to join such a small server?: I would like to join a small server like this because I hate big public servers that have griefers everywhere. When I join a private server, however, I feel much more safe. Also, I would rather be in a smaller server than a big server because I feel like I get more attention. Thank you for your time and consideration.

View PostCallisse, on 03 December 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

Age:I prefer to keep it unknown, however I will let you that I am mature.
IGN: NavalWarfare
Why do you want to join such a small server?: well, no one else has replied, I hate playing non-vanilla servers, and I'd like to start out playing a new server with a small community (As I may start a let's play on your server if I can)
By the way, I've played minecraft since 1.1 Beta, so I know how to play the game and I know how to behave.
Thanks for considering me! -- Callisse

Sent you both PM's with the IP

View PostFootBallFreshman, on 03 December 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

IGN: FootBallFreshman (Been playing since the beginning as you can tell i made this acount years ago)
Why do you want to join such a small server?: I want a small community that i can get to know and play along with. Plus, im a wiz with redstone!

I'll send you the ip in a sec

that's it I don't have anymore room for more people lol
Posted Image

Mikecake35

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

IGN: Mikecake35
Why do you want to join such a small server?: To be completely honest, i absolutely hate big servers. The staff can't control a huge server, where greifers roam, and no one knows who greifs. I also like to be able to know everyone on a small server, where as a big server you can't do that. On a small server you can have a little more of a friendship with everyone, where as a big server, its just about impossible.
Thanks For Reading

Callisse
    Callisse

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Minecraft: Callisse

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

Hmm.. yes you did, however, I tried to join the server, and yet I am still unwhitelisted. Could you please fix that? Thanks!
Posted Image

Coolwhip3
  • Minecraft: Coolwhip3

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

IGN:Coolwhip3
Why you want to join a small server:Well the community is really cozy,you know everybody,no greifers they look for big public servers and well however much i like towny servers vanilla are the best.

I understand if i dont get accepted you have a limit,hope i do thought.

~Coolwhip3

Deathblades

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

IGN: Darkbladenx
Why do you want to join such a small server?:Cause i like to build. Help to community and get to know folks. I despise greifing as much as the next guy So i think i'd be a great asset for the people of this server.

pritchie6

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

IGN: egaleeye       they didnt have eagleeye
Why do you want to join a small server: I really want to join a small server that is whitlisted so that my stuff doesn't keep getting destroyed. I really love to play minecraft especially with other players. I hope that i can be part of your server and I think that i will be able to contribute a lot and help the server out. Thank you for considering me.

mikemike120000

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:02 AM

Age:12(I am a great minecraft player very nice don't use any mods and mature.
IGN:mikemike120000
I would be great for this server because i only pvp when i need to and i am a great build thanks..:)
Posted Image

JVakarian

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

IGN: JVakarian
Why do you want to join such a small server?: This will be my first multiplayer experience and I would prefer to do it on a smaller server

HeightChallengD

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

IGN: HeightChallenD
Why do you want to join such a small server?:I hate overcrowded servers and want a regular small trusted server to play on.

Damonj17
    Damonj17

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

Age:I would like to keep that anonymous on the forums,but ill tell you if i get whitelisted
IGN: Damonj17
Why do you want to join such a small server?:I want a simple little vanilla server

Posted Image

jazibo
    jazibo

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

Age: aslo preferred unknown if you must its between 10-16
IGN: jazibo
Why do you want to join such a small server?:bc i hate those large laggy servers with cussing

18singhu
    18singhu

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:06 AM

IGN: 18singhu
Why do you want to join such a small server?: Well I always wanted to be on a vanilla server because then I can start a vanilla LP on SMP

mikeyisbored

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

Sorry I only have a 5 slot server and its full, I'll pm you guys if somebody leaves
Posted Image

flashkiller100

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

IGN:Flashkiller100

Why do u want to be on such a small server:i would like to be on this server bc i like getting to know people and you cant really do that on a public server.also im sick of all the commands and PVP its not relaxing at all.i wont to be on a server were i can make new friends ...

mrjamm3000

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

IGN:mrjamm1
I want to join becuase i am tired of modded servers and i want VANILLA