So basicly i was thinking what is Minecraft including all the mods released missing?
Ancient civilizations! This was the answer i came up with. So with that note i started to create a development/design document.
I’ve got it nearly done I will not post this document on this website until the alpha version of the mod is released.
Meanwhile I do not have the Java programming skill on a level that I’m comfortable stating this will be released anytime soon.
I will update this website with every update i have available!
This Mod will add several Ancient extinct civilizations, including:
- New Building blocks: Granite, Limestone, more to come
- Mobs: Mummies, ghosts, armored Skeletons.
- Structures: Mayan temples, Pyramids, Ruins, they will spawn in there generic Biomes (mayan temples will spawn in jungle biomes, pyrimids ofcourse in desert)
- Tools: granite blocks can be gathered using diamond pickaxes. granite stairs, slabs and such require new tools to create.
- Multiblock traps: Spiketraps, passive an active, loose floor tiles. and more to come.
- And treasures ofcourse. making it worth your while exploring these temples.
I will try to show off some Screenshots/Youtube vid’s asap.
Follow me on youtube
Follow me on Twitter