[1.6.2] littleMaidMob 1.6.2-3a MMMLib 1.6.2-4 by MMM UPDATED! 2013-08-19

maids helpers guardians healers japanese kawaii

• Please log in to reply
2150 replies to this topic

KuroNeko87
  • Minecraft: KuroNeko87

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

View Postfinkmac, on 24 December 2012 - 04:13 AM, said:

If you spawn a maid while on LAN mode, the client that is connected to the host will crash…

Checking on that, MMM is aware of it. Don't know what broke it.

View PostTurbulence510, on 24 December 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

How come Game and Bertie Chap changed the texture of the LITTLE MAIDS I love the texture of my skin but i seen their video see here https://www.youtube....txwZVhwn1iYFU3w they chaged their texture how you do that can you explain

They're spotlighting the 1.2.5 version, models were working back then. They're now broken with changes made to the clas structures.

View Postcold_snow, on 24 December 2012 - 01:01 AM, said:

for anyone who had the same crashing problem after deleting the LMM_EntityMode_Test.class as i had, i fixed the crashing after deleting the LMM_EntityMode_Test.java (open the mod zip, go inside the zip into the folder SRC-Modloader and delete the LMM_EntityMode_Test.java inside there) that fixed the crashing problem after loading the maps while having a tamed maid.

Hopefully KuroNeko87 will fix that in her download-file aswell ^^

nevermind, it didn't worked really, still dunno why the world loading crashes,, im sure that this is the LittleMaidMob Mod, cause after deleting the mod from Minecraft the game works fine Posted Image

Uploading newest version. Should work but as stated above, LAN seems to be broken.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

lewis1190
  • Minecraft: lewis1190

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

So when I try to install this mod, modloader installs correctly, and so does MMMlib. But when I try to install the little maid mod, I just get a black screen after the mojang logo. Any help??

Some notes: Tried installing for 1.4.6, I have also done a clean install of minecraft.
Posted Image

jordan7991
  • Minecraft: Mrjordan1997

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

models are maybe broken with updates BUT... i just tested (LOT xD of them) and some models really works , weird , isn't it? it's like 1.4.6 was able to run 1.2.5 littlemaids model (exemple : one of the dog angel littlemaid model work , texture too).

ps : almost never , models will work , but some of them really works like a 1.4.6 model made.
Posted Image
plz clicks dont let it die :(

notfood
    notfood

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:27 AM

Any idea how to make this mod run on a server?

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: MMM_ModelBiped

Perhaps porting it to Forge may be easier.

KuroNeko87

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

That's what i've been thinking. Forge has better api support for multiplayer
Posted Image

cold_snow
  • Minecraft: cold_snow

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

KuroNeko87 x) maybe you should introduce all the mods from that topic here, like the FN5728 Guns or the HUDs :3

<-< i try to get the Guns mod running but after installing, the game crashes and dont load after the mojang logo anymore xD

Minecraft has crashed!   
  ----------------------   

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\ColdSnow\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-12-25_11.14.30-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 68829244 --------
Full report at:
C:\Users\ColdSnow\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-12-25_11.14.30-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 25.12.12 11:14

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.6
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_06, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 346412264 bytes (330 MB) / 514523136 bytes (490 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.25 FML v4.6.12.511 Minecraft Forge 6.5.0.473 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_U_A2 36 mods loaded, 36 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    everybodysnametagcore [EveryBody'sNameTagCore] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_GRH_RSHUD [mod_GRH_RSHUD] (RSHUD-1_4_6-1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_TooManyItems [mod_TooManyItems] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights [Dynamic Lights] (DynamicLights_1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_onFire [Dynamic Lights on burning] (DynamicLights_1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_creepers [Dynamic Lights on Creepers] (DynamicLights_1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_dropItems [Dynamic Lights on ItemEntities] (DynamicLights_1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_flameArrows [Dynamic Lights on Flame enchanted Arrows] (DynamicLights_1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_otherPlayers [Dynamic Lights Other Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_thePlayer [Dynamic Lights Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    everybodysnametag [EveryBody'sNameTag] (EveryBodysNameTag.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    jammyfurniture [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.4.6_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_Gender [mod_Gender] ([1.4.6]iPixeli_Gender_ForgeClient.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.6]ReiMinimap_v3.2_05.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_MMM_MMMLib [MMMLib] (MMMLib-1_4_6-2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_IFN_FN5728Guns [mod_IFN_FN5728Guns] (FN5728Guns-1_4_6-1.zip) Unloaded->Errored
    mod_GCF_GuiControlsFix [GuiControlsFix] (GuiControlsFix-1_4_6-1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_EIT_IKATORITame [IKATORITame] (IKATORITame-1_4_6-1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_LMM_littleMaidMob [littleMaidMob] (littleMaidMob-1_4_6-1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    MMMM [Majikguy's Marvelous Moon Mod for 1.4.6] (MMMM[v1.1.3]-1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_IME_mobEgg [mobEgg] (mobEgg-1_4_6-1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.4.6-6.12.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_GRV_RSHUD_ACV [mod_GRV_RSHUD_ACV] (RSHUD-1_4_6-1-ACV.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a40.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    TC [Traincraft] (Traincraft-3.1.13_010.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    AS_UpdateCheck [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_VZN_zabuton [Zabuton] (Zabuton-1_4_6-1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 GL version 4.2.11399 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Moderncraft 1.4.5.zip
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mod_IFN_FN5728Guns
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:117)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:484)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:161)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:410)
    at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mod_IFN_FN5728Guns
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:179)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:57)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadBaseModClass(ModClassLoader.java:87)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.constructMod(ModLoaderModContainer.java:489)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:478)
    ... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:172)
    ... 33 more
--- END ERROR REPORT 7782ccb7 ----------

Posted Image

Supporting the littleMaidMob Mod

KuroNeko87

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

View Postcold_snow, on 25 December 2012 - 10:01 AM, said:

KuroNeko87 x) maybe you should introduce all the mods from that topic here, like the FN5728 Guns or the HUDs :3

<-< i try to get the Guns mod running but after installing, the game crashes and dont load after the mojang logo anymore xD

[b]mod_IFN_FN5728Guns [mod_IFN_FN5728Guns] (FN5728Guns-1_4_6-1.zip) Unloaded->Errored[/b]

Unzip the files and put them in the minecraft folder

I might, i just don't want to eliminate his traffic
Posted Image

Darthrafael
  • Minecraft: DarthRafael

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

I crash when i install the Nametags mod!  (to name the maids)
Spoiler: Crash!
It does work when i put the .jar in the mods folder, but then it doesn't show the names.

Posted Image

KuroNeko87

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

View PostDarthrafael, on 25 December 2012 - 11:45 AM, said:

I crash when i install the Nametags mod!  (to name the maids)
Spoiler: Crash!
It does work when i put the .jar in the mods folder, but then it doesn't show the names.

Odd, try updating your LWJGL

http://www.minecraft...ls/Update_LWJGL
Posted Image

Darthrafael

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:55 PM

View PostKuroNeko87, on 25 December 2012 - 12:40 PM, said:

Odd, try updating your LWJGL

http://www.minecraft...ls/Update_LWJGL
Still crashes. I'm using the 1.4.5 version b.t.w. I haven't updated my minecraft yet.
Spoiler:

Posted Image

IronearVuvuzela

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

Hi, I'm trying to install this mod for the first time. I'm using forge and successfully installed the MMMLib, but I still get the black screen of Java death after the login screen.

Spoiler:

KuroNeko87

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

View PostIronearVuvuzela, on 25 December 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

Hi, I'm trying to install this mod for the first time. I'm using forge and successfully installed the MMMLib, but I still get the black screen of Java death after the login screen.

Spoiler:
The problem is with playerform. did you put all 3 playerform files in your mods folder?

View PostDarthrafael, on 25 December 2012 - 01:55 PM, said:

Still crashes. I'm using the 1.4.5 version b.t.w. I haven't updated my minecraft yet.
Spoiler:

That was an important piece of information, i think the 1.4.5 version is broken, you're not the only one with problems
Posted Image

Darthrafael

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

View PostKuroNeko87, on 25 December 2012 - 03:18 PM, said:

The problem is with playerform. did you put all 3 playerform files in your mods folder?

That was an important piece of information, i think the 1.4.5 version is broken, you're not the only one with problems
Ah. Ok. I'm still waiting for other mods to update until I update to 1.4.6. so I will just have to live without naming my maids.

Posted Image

IronearVuvuzela

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostKuroNeko87, on 25 December 2012 - 03:18 PM, said:

Hm, no. That rings a bell though, where do I get my hands on them?

KuroNeko87

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

View PostIronearVuvuzela, on 25 December 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

Hm, no. That rings a bell though, where do I get my hands on them?

The info is in the OP but here you go, http://forum.minecra...php?f=13&t=2073

PlayerFormLittleMaid 1.4.6用 v17d
PlayerFormLittleMaidFML 1.4.6用 v1b (Only if you use forge)
全モデルパック v13a

These are the files needed
Posted Image

readrose
    readrose

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Minecraft: readrose

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

Please help me this time, after I installed the Jammy's Furniture Mod. The maids become 'white and textureless.'
Any help please?
Posted Image

IronearVuvuzela

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

View PostKuroNeko87, on 25 December 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

The info is in the OP but here you go, http://forum.minecra...php?f=13&t=2073

PlayerFormLittleMaid 1.4.6用 v17d
PlayerFormLittleMaidFML 1.4.6用 v1b (Only if you use forge)
全モデルパック v13a

These are the files needed

Thanks, I grabbed them and installed them. They seem to work fine on their own, but minecraft still crashes when I try to install LMM.
It just stays on the black screen and doesn't generate a crash report though, so I can't really give any more information than that.

Darthrafael

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

View PostIronearVuvuzela, on 25 December 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

Thanks, I grabbed them and installed them. They seem to work fine on their own, but minecraft still crashes when I try to install LMM.
It just stays on the black screen and doesn't generate a crash report though, so I can't really give any more information than that.
If you use forge then it should generate a Forgemodloaderclient.log file, you could post that.

Posted Image

KuroNeko87

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

View Postreadrose, on 25 December 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

Please help me this time, after I installed the Jammy's Furniture Mod. The maids become 'white and textureless.'
Any help please?

I can't seem to recreate this. I grabbed the latest jammy
Posted Image

DRocks94
    DRocks94

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

When I was using the 1.4.5 version the mod seemed to work fine, but now that I'm using 1.4.6, I'm just getting black screened. Even if I take out every other mod except forge and optifine, I'm still getting black screened. Anyone getting this problem as well?