• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

RED WOOD REALMS || LOOKING FOR STAFF || DEDICATED || 100% WIREDUP || FACTIONS || ANTI GRIEF || PLUGINS || AND MORE! ||

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Johnnyhewinn

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:42 AM

Posted Image

OWNER : Mrfish96
__________________________________________________________________________________

Ranks:

Police

Admin

Owner

Banker
__________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to apply for Police, Moderator, or Banker, Here are the applications. (Please make them as detailed as you can!)

Police:

Have you ever been a moderator before? (Explain Experience, Provide screen shots if you can):

Banker:
Why would you like to be a Banker?:

Again, IP : 37.59.56.86:25596

When you go out to go mining, you see a charged creeper,

before this you were smiling, and now you dig deeper.

Register or log in to remove.

McWireduphosting

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:52 AM

Best server
I am a representative of http://www.wireduphosting.net We offer
$5 Per Gb With DDos Protection + Unlimited Bandwith And DiskSpace And Our 24/7 managed service. Make sure to check us out its worth it!

McWireduphosting

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

JOIN

Join

Join
$5 Per Gb With DDos Protection + Unlimited Bandwith And DiskSpace And Our 24/7 managed service. Make sure to check us out its worth it!

killermidget1

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

great server LOVING it all join

Johnnyhewinn

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

ZzzzzzzzzzZZzz, It's a great server!

ShadeBlade2028
  • Minecraft: ShadeBlade2028

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

Why would you like to be a Moderator?: Because im a experianced moderator, and i am generally a nice person, i help when im needed, and i make some awesoem stuff.
Have you ever been a moderator before? (Explain Experience, Provide screen shots if you can): Yes, many times, and i ave never been banned from a server except when i was framed for some i didnt do. I dont know how to post screen sots, but7 i have helped many servers many times, and i build a killer pvp arena

BTW pm me for conatct details. *(skype, mobile, etc)

da_true_assasin

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

Someone pressed to make the server white listed Posted Image we are dead like lava deadPosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

lordcheeze4

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

View Postda_true_assasin, on 04 December 2012 - 01:28 AM, said:

Someone pressed to make the server white listed Posted Image we are dead like lava deadPosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
I agree, Isaw this server and looks interesting so I want to join but there is a whitelist. So we are dead like creeper dead Posted Image
Posted Image

killermidget1

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:24 AM

tried to come on again today but its whitelisted now :/

McWireduphosting

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:26 AM

JOIN

Johnnyhewinn

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

You guys can join now!

killermidget1

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:42 AM

Why would you like to be a Moderator?: I would like to be a moderator on your server as i am willing to help i know alot about minecraft i have been playing since 1.7.3. As a mod i wouldnt abuse my powers and i could also help with building. I can sort out argument between players and know when to ban or kick players from the server
Have you ever been a moderator before? (Explain Experience, Provide screen shots if you can): I have modded/ admined many servers and have even onwed my own server but i dint have the money to keep it up. I do not have screenshots of this but i do of some of my buildings. (if you would like to see pm me).

IGN: Killermidget134

i have skype and other forms of contact pm if u want my details.

Johnnyhewinn

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:48 AM

View Postkillermidget1, on 04 December 2012 - 06:42 AM, said:

Why would you like to be a Moderator?: I would like to be a moderator on your server as i am willing to help i know alot about minecraft i have been playing since 1.7.3. As a mod i wouldnt abuse my powers and i could also help with building. I can sort out argument between players and know when to ban or kick players from the server
Have you ever been a moderator before? (Explain Experience, Provide screen shots if you can): I have modded/ admined many servers and have even onwed my own server but i dint have the money to keep it up. I do not have screenshots of this but i do of some of my buildings. (if you would like to see pm me).

i have skype and other forms of contact pm if u want my details.
Nice work, Killer! *accepted*

View PostShadeBlade2028, on 03 December 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

Why would you like to be a Moderator?: Because im a experianced moderator, and i am generally a nice person, i help when im needed, and i make some awesoem stuff.
Have you ever been a moderator before? (Explain Experience, Provide screen shots if you can): Yes, many times, and i ave never been banned from a server except when i was framed for some i didnt do. I dont know how to post screen sots, but7 i have helped many servers many times, and i build a killer pvp arena

BTW pm me for conatct details. *(skype, mobile, etc)
*accepted*

killermidget1

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:06 AM

THANKYOU!!! SO HAPPY :)

mexicantaco132

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

View PostJohnnyhewinn, on 03 December 2012 - 06:42 AM, said:

Posted Image

OWNER : Mrfish96

Ranks:

Police

Admin

Owner

Banker

If you want to apply for Police, Moderator, or Banker, Here are the applications. (Please make them as detailed as you can!)

Police:

Have you ever been a moderator before? (Explain Experience, Provide screen shots if you can):

Banker:
Why would you like to be a Banker?:

Again, IP : 37.59.56.86:25596
amazing server everyone play it its so good

mexicantaco132

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

Why would you like to be a Moderator?:  i would like to be a moderator because i have good experience and i can help with buildings i also know when to ban or kick players.
Have you ever been a moderator before? (Explain Experience, Provide screen shots if you can): i have been mod on many servers but don't have screenshots of them and the servers have gone down because they didn't have enough money to keep it going

da_true_assasin

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

for some reason i cant log in to the server

ShadeBlade2028
  • Minecraft: ShadeBlade2028

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

The servers not up any more... weird

chimneyswifter77

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

Why would you like to be a Moderator?:I love helping other players and show them the server
Have you ever been a moderator before?yes on a pvp server but i think  this server is WAY  BETTER than that other server!!!Posted Image And i cant provide any screenshots because my pc broke and i just got a new one. MY gamertag is jiiggy7

da_true_assasin

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

I have a very important question Posted Image WHY IS THE SERVER NOT UP! Help man!Posted Image

Posted ImageWE NEED TO GET IT UP AND RUNNING AGAIN !Posted Image