• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

New Tekkit\Bukkit Server 173.233.78.82 Whitelisted, Pvp 10 slots more coming soon... Post Apps Here!

bukkit tekkit minecraft survival pvp

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Nbriggs97
  • Minecraft: nbriggs97

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:48 AM

Hi I have just started a new server that I would like people to join! The reason i say Tekkit\Bukkit is because I have two worlds saved one is tekkit, and one bukkit, I switch off between the two based on what people on my server want to play. I have Plugins such as: Lockette, NoEntityGrief, and Essentials. It is a small 10 slot server but I am adding on more, I also pay for an extra gig of Ram for the server so it wont be laggy. If you want to join the server just post an app like this.

IGN:
What are you good at building?:
How long have you played Minecraft, do you play often?:
Do you grief?:
Why do you want to Join this server?:

Just post that app in a reply,Thanks for applying! Any Questions contact me at [email protected] or add me on skype.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Captain_Twiist

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:01 AM

IGN _Captain_Twiist
What Are You Good at Building I consider myself good at building large structures
Do You Grief No Griefing is stupid
Why Do You Want To Join This Server I want to join this served because I have been looking for a server like this for a long time and I just want to have fun

SirMinecraft
  • Minecraft: Sir_Yoshi12

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

IGN: Sir_Yoshi12
What are you good at building?: Detailed Small Buildings, But I Will Collaborate With Others Large Structures To Include Detail
How long have you played Minecraft, do you play often?: Don't Really Know How Long, But I Play Often Enough To Stay Active On Your Server I Believe
Do you grief?: No
Why do you want to Join this server?: I Like Both Tekkit And Bukkit (Prefer Tekkit, But ­ Happens) And Small Servers Makes It Kinda Nice To Know That Your Stuff Has Less Chance Of Something Going Wrong Due To Others

Note: I May Not Be Able To Join Straight Away As I Am Currently Doing Homework :)

Edited by SirMinecraft, 03 December 2012 - 05:47 AM.

Has Anyone Ever Told You,
Patience Is A Virtue, Silence Is A Virtue And Mine Craft Is A Virtue.

spoonynoob
  • Minecraft: spoonynoob

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

IGN: spoonynoob
What are you good at building?: homes, shelters, mines
How long have you played Minecraft, do you play often?: i've been playing since beta 1.6 and I play 2 ~ 6 hours per day.
Do you grief?: No. It is dishonorable.
Why do you want to Join this server?: I want to be apart of a small server and play with other active members.

Flopy897

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

IGN: Pewisraines
What are you good at building?: houses/castles/arenas/macenary/redstone ect
How long have you played Minecraft, do you play often?:ive played since indev
Do you grief?: griefers are the abomination to the whole world
Why do you want to Join this server?: i want a nice friendly tekkit server with nice people i can trust!

Nbriggs97

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:39 PM

View PostCaptain_Twiist, on 03 December 2012 - 05:01 AM, said:

IGN _Captain_Twiist
What Are You Good at Building I consider myself good at building large structures
Do You Grief No Griefing is stupid
Why Do You Want To Join This Server I want to join this served because I have been looking for a server like this for a long time and I just want to have fun
Whitelisted thanks! the server is a normal bukkit server right now.

View PostSirMinecraft, on 03 December 2012 - 05:43 AM, said:

IGN: Sir_Yoshi12
What are you good at building?: Detailed Small Buildings, But I Will Collaborate With Others Large Structures To Include Detail
How long have you played Minecraft, do you play often?: Don't Really Know How Long, But I Play Often Enough To Stay Active On Your Server I Believe
Do you grief?: No
Why do you want to Join this server?: I Like Both Tekkit And Bukkit (Prefer Tekkit, But ­ Happens) And Small Servers Makes It Kinda Nice To Know That Your Stuff Has Less Chance Of Something Going Wrong Due To Others

Note: I May Not Be Able To Join Straight Away As I Am Currently Doing Homework Posted Image
Whitelisted Thanks!

View Postspoonynoob, on 03 December 2012 - 11:44 AM, said:

IGN: spoonynoob
What are you good at building?: homes, shelters, mines
How long have you played Minecraft, do you play often?: i've been playing since beta 1.6 and I play 2 ~ 6 hours per day.
Do you grief?: No. It is dishonorable.
Why do you want to Join this server?: I want to be apart of a small server and play with other active members.
Whitelisted thanks!

View PostFlopy897, on 03 December 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

IGN: Pewisraines
What are you good at building?: houses/castles/arenas/macenary/redstone ect
How long have you played Minecraft, do you play often?:ive played since indev
Do you grief?: griefers are the abomination to the whole world
Why do you want to Join this server?: i want a nice friendly tekkit server with nice people i can trust!
Whitelisted Thanks! it is just a bukkit server right now but I can switch it if thats what you guys want!
Posted Image

Nbriggs97

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

I have just changed the map to Tekkit so if you want to play you have to go through Tekkit multiplayer.
Posted Image

spoonynoob
  • Minecraft: spoonynoob

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:07 PM

Hey Briggs, can you please pm me the IP so I can get started? Thanks.

Captain_Twiist

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:35 AM

Hey it says I'm not white listed my username is _Captain_Twiist

View PostCaptain_Twiist, on 04 December 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

Hey it says I'm not white listed my username is _Captain_Twiist
an underscore before and between

Nbriggs97

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

Alright you should be able to get on now and it is Tekkit at the moment
Posted Image

Flopy897

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

can i have ip :3

Nbriggs97

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

The Ip is in the title but here 173.233.78.82
Posted Image

Etzelek
    Etzelek

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Minecraft: Onagona

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:26 AM

IGN:Onagona
What are you good at building?:Square houses and statues
How long have you played Minecraft, do you play often?:Been playing minecraft since early alpha sometime
Do you grief?:Nope
Why do you want to Join this server?:A tekkit server ive been playing on recently shut down so I wanted another server so I came on to look and found this one

xzero314

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:27 AM

IGN:xzero314
What are you good at building?: decent houses factorys and i have made an impressive castle
How long have you played Minecraft, do you play often?: since the version redstone was first added yes i play often
Do you grief?: nope
Why do you want to Join this server?: im looking for a small tekkit server with no banned items

mos7wan7ed

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

IGN: mos7wan7ed
What are you good at building?: I am getting the gist of it, what I don't know I have found on google or youtube.
How long have you played Minecraft, do you play often?: I have played about 30-40 hours in vanilla minecraft and I have been playing with Tekkit for about 3 days in single player throwing machines together in creator mode. Never multiplayer.
Do you grief?: Looking to make friends, not enemies.
Why do you want to Join this server?: Looking to try minecraft in multiplayer and try tekkit in survival mode (haven't done that yet either). Intrested in doing group projects as well tho.

Not super intrested in playing bukkit, tho I haven't seen it yet.
Is there a voip server available?

dvdjacques

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

IGN: dj7395
What are you good at building?: houses, factories, (kinda) redstone, marketplaces, cities
How long have you played Minecraft, do you play often?: I've been playing since beta 1.7 and have been playing tekkit since february; I used to play a lot, I stopped for a while and want to get back into it
Do you grief?: Only in hardcore survival servers where griefing is allowed
Why do you want to Join this server?: I want to get back into minecraft, mainly tekkit, and I want to help better the server and myself by building new and exciting things

mepigo1122

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

IGN:mepigo1122
What are you good at building?:Towers, anything with redstone,EE stuff
How long have you played Minecraft, do you play often?:scince beta
Do you grief?:NO!!!!!
Why do you want to Join this server?:It was the first one I saw

GodlessCommunist
  • Minecraft: SoullessBlade
  • Xbox:BlazingGun95

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:03 AM

IGN: SoullessBlade
Building: IndustrialCraft, not the best builder
Time: about 2 years
Griefing: only if it is allowed, and then its just to mess with my buddies
Why: I want a close-knit server to play on, where trust is all the rules you need

Silverwolf77
  • Minecraft: Silverwolf77

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

IGN: Silverwolf77
What are you good at building?: Very. I've built server maps before.
How long have you played Minecraft, do you play often?: I've been playing minecraft for 2 years now. Yes, I do play often.
Do you grief?: Never.
Why do you want to Join this server?: I'm looking to join a small community server that is tekkit. It gets lonely playing by yourself.
Darkness does not always equete to evil, just as night does not always bring good...

petzl11
    petzl11

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

IGN:petzl11
What are you good at building?:I'm good with Redstone and small houses
How long have you played Minecraft, do you play often?:iv been playing since alpha
Do you grief?:no.
Why do you want to Join this server?:my favorite server recentaly shut down