V1.3 3114 Downloads
V1.4 410 Downloads
V1.5 1948 Downloads
V1.6.1 2216 Downloads
V1.7 2356 Downloads
V1.8 337 Downloads
Total 10381 Downloads Posted Image

ANNOUNCEMENT
I am starting to work on much larger updates for the Resource Pack so updates will take longer. While experimenting with all the new things you can do with Resource Packs I am making things, most packs do not have. Like Easter Egg textures for items you name in an Anvil, or transparent glass, or much more animations and connective textures. In order to share all this stuff I will be making a new Page for much updated content. I will soon be uploading videos on Youtube to advertise this Resource pack more. It would really help if you people did the same. The new page is not up, but when it is I will list the link, and the new name of the page when ready. I am also working on other projects in minecraft that will also soon be for download on the new page such as, a Halo Adventure with this Pack, and an exact copy of Forge World all done by hand, not world editing systems or anything. All the textures I make for this pack are not copied or pasted, but all drawn from me. I am hoping to make this the best and most traditional Halo Resource Pack out there if not already. No one has been working on this but my self and it includes more content then most packs out now. I will not stop working on this so never think it is dead. Thank you all for participating in downloading this. This is my first Resource Pack and I am proud to have hit over 10,000 downloads with out advertising. Thank you.
NobleCraft V 1.8
Is out! I have worked very hard on it and have added so much. Sadly there are a few bugs. The random mob textures are not working at the time but I will get to work on that soon. Also some sounds sound a bit weird and will be fixed soon. Thank you for waiting and enjoy. Some items have changed names but are not textured yet, but if you see them you can tell what is coming up for the next update.
So much added
TUTORIAL
Download the Winrar file and then open it up
Inside is a folder named NobleCraft_1.8
Go to %appdata% or Open Resource Pack folder
Then drag the folder into the Resource Pack folder
Then the installation for it should be complete and play Minecraft!

Posted Image
This Halo Resource Pack is about 87% complete. It is compatible to the update 1.6.2 at this time and updates very quickly. The list below shows some of the things that have been changed.
All terrain has been changed except for sponge, Carrot, and Potato growing phases.
Most items including all Axes, all swords, and a lot of other items.
Mobs: Cow, Enderman, chicken, zombie, Pig zombie, skeleton, wolf, creeper, squid, Iron Golem, Bat, Villager Zombie, and Wither Skeleton
Armor is all done. When leather armor dyed the item may look screwed up but when you put it on it looks normal. Armor compatible with Mo'Creatures mod. Crocodile armor is Elite Officer armor.
When put pumpkin on head you will see a very familiar HUD if familiar with Halo Reach's Campaign.
More things are changed

Optifine recommended: Multiple textures for each mob and default skin.

Very Rare Skeleton skin Elite Ranger Bob
The image is located here Posted Image

Very Rare Enderman skin SCP 173
The image is located herePosted Image

Here is some blocks that when placed correctly can make things from Halo like this covenant hallway
The image is located here Posted Image

NOTE: Not all skins,sounds, and textures are completely confirmed. Some textures may be changed and edited.
THIS RESOURCE PACK ONLY CONSISTS OF A 16x16 PIXEL RESOURCE PACK AS OF NOW. WILL BE UP TO 64x64 IN LATER FUTURE. HOPE YOU ENJOY MORE UPDATES SOON TO COME.

Halo Weapons: Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePumpkin /Noble Six Helmet (Lone Wolf) Note: All drawn no copying or pasting.
Posted Image

This resource pack is compatible with Clay Soldiers mod as well. NOT ALL TEXTURES FOR CLAY SOLDIERS ARE COMPLETE
UPCOMING: Villager Skin, Wither Skeleton multiple skins fix (Not spawning), Chicken Male Moa skin Fix (Not spawning), Ocelot Skin, an ass load of animations and connective textures (All ready almost complete), finish all items, and finish achievements

PLANNED:
I am hoping to have this recource pack completed before the time of Minecraft update 1.7.
Once this resource pack is complete I will be working on a 32x32 pixel resource pack for this.
​During the time the texture pack is complete I will then finish uploading the mod incompatibilities  with this texture pack. (Example): Mo creatures armor and Clay Soldiers (Halo Wars Style) and possibly more.

Please enjoy NobleCraft: No joke this is probably the best Halo resource pack out there. Trust me I have seen a lot of Halo texture packs. No offence but they aren't really good. Please comment on what I should change or make textures in the Resource pack. Thank you and enjoy.
(V1.8 for Minecraft 1.6)http://www.mediafire...leCraft-1.8.rar
WARNING, COPY RIGHT CLAIMS: If this file is copied and opened to the public by anyone but my self, your download page must be removed other wise your page will be reported and financial fees will be charged for copy right

Register or log in to remove.

xSatuim
    xSatuim

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3101 posts
  • Minecraft: Satuim

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

Yay a Halo Pack for 1.4.5
Definelty checking out

but needs screenshots
This account is unused!
NEW ACCOUNT

sev40
    sev40

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:54 AM

I'll have a look at it. Downloading
Posted Image
I like dragons, don't you? Please click on the egg, so we can be dragon buddies : )

Posted Image

DivineOtter
  • Minecraft: DivineOtter

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:11 AM

To input screenshots upload them to a photo sharing service like imgur. Nothing happens if you put the file location from your hard drive.

llNobleMousell
  • Minecraft: llNobleMousell

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

View PostDivineOtter, on 19 December 2012 - 05:11 AM, said:

To input screenshots upload them to a photo sharing service like imgur. Nothing happens if you put the file location from your hard drive.
k Thanks I'll get to that soon. I will soon update it for 1.4.6

FartofFlames

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:38 AM

Nice texture dude!
Posted Image

llNobleMousell

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

View PostFartofFlames, on 22 December 2012 - 03:38 AM, said:

Nice texture dude!
Thanks, just updated it to 1.4.6. The fireworks have no explosion effect but will soon.

lord_bickle

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

i rlly like da pack its awesome
Posted Image

llNobleMousell

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

View Postlord_bickle, on 25 December 2012 - 11:38 PM, said:

i rlly like da pack its awesome
Thanks that means a lot. I am working on a lot more textures at this time so a new download will be up soon

bbot888
    bbot888

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

really good job my fav texture pack now :D

llNobleMousell

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

View Postbbot888, on 27 December 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

really good job my fav texture pack now Posted Image
Thanks a lot, I just finished the texture for the Wither Skeleton (which is a Brute) and changed the stone sword to a mawler so then the brutes aren't holding Katanas. The only problem is that I made another skin for it the Halo 2 brute but it is not spawning, I will have to get up on how to fix it so then you can see the 2 separate skins. Other then that all the other mob skins are working. I will update when I find out how to fix this.

Smoothic

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

Lookin' good.
Posted Image

qwertycreator

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

If you make the pumpkin look more Halo 1/2/3/4 when it's on your head (looking through the eye holes), I'll check it out. That's the only problem so far.
Posted Image

llNobleMousell

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

View Postqwertycreator, on 28 December 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

If you make the pumpkin look more Halo 1/2/3/4 when it's on your head (looking through the eye holes), I'll check it out. That's the only problem so far.
Sorry but that is one thing that I'm not going to change. I may make improvements but all my friends and other people I have heard from say it looks very good and needs to be kept that way. The helmet HUD is one thing that I am very proud of. If you want I could make another download that would have all the same features but the HUD and Pumpkin would look Halo 4?

redcrefter

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

witch one is the sniper crawler

llNobleMousell

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

View Postredcrefter, on 16 February 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

witch one is the sniper crawler
You can find Regular crawlers in blue or orange and same with crawler primes and snipes but they are kind of hard to tell apart, try looking for their ears crawler primes have more pointed ears and snipes have a smaller eye but longer in width

PrimeOwl
    PrimeOwl

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Minecraft: PrimeOwlChief

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:17 PM

It's not working with 1.5.2

llNobleMousell

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

View PostPrimeOwl, on 30 May 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

It's not working with 1.5.2
? You sure, because a lot of my friends that downloaded say it works perfectly for them. Are you sure you installed the texture pack right? If anything, when 1.6 comes out, I will release the newest update for this texture pack and it is the biggest update for the texture pack yet.

Pop2213
    Pop2213

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:22 AM

Looks pretty good dude!
Posted Image

Zaa1_
    Zaa1_

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

im sorry  guys im such a noob how do you download textures? i looked it up12 times