Latest News Article

First time you saw a creeper you.......

creeper reaction first time first saw a creeper

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

KostyaKor
  • Minecraft: KostyaKZ

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

Well, I didn't really pay attention. Just saw an enemy mob coming to me and then I tried to run away. But I was really interested to see his explosion so I stopped and it exploded. Nothing special, lol.

Register or log in to remove.

xZooBLeZ
    xZooBLeZ

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • Minecraft: xZooBLeZ

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

... thought it was friendly since it was approaching me slowly like if it wanted a hug, after that day I learned something important.
"There is a world we cannot see, a world where all our imagination, dreams and fantasies lay true with no limitations and endless freedom. It is there as we speak, and it will always be there. Our world will never be able to connect to the other, but we will know that it is there, beyond this world. Those who you have lost in this world is there, and you will meet them when you are no longer part of our current world."
- ???

Goldformeh
  • Minecraft: pircsi

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

When I first ever saw a creeper,I got shocked and ran away like if it was real life..
Posted Image

minerman159

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

when first saw a creeper I was all like... STOMP DAT SUCKA and killed it like a boss
Posted Image

Duckmaster64

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

I remember the first time I saw one.i had just finished making the really complicated piston gate for my house.i heard something behind me.there was an explosion.half an hour of redstone wiring is gone

Posted Image

Keys16
    Keys16

Carpenter

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Minecraft: Keys16
  • Xbox:DarkEdge16

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

I knew what they did and I saw one after dying from skeletons after an explosion (un-seen creeper) blew open my house.  When I respawn in the morning, I saw one running after me and I was like...

"WELLLLLLLLLP I'm boned"

StubbyEE
    StubbyEE

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1692 posts
  • Minecraft: StubbyEE
  • Xbox:StubbyEE

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

I didn't know creepers exploded at the time. I noticed that they had no arms, so I went up to one to see what it did. I heard it hiss, and thought it wanted me to go away, but them, it blew up. At the time, I thought a zombie threw a "grenade," at us. I died when the creeper exploded. I later realized that the creepers exploded themselves, because I noticed them flash white and puff up before the explosion. I miss the days of being new to Minecraft. :(
Posted Image

Pinkamena_314
  • Minecraft: Pinkamena_314

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

I already knew what it was from years of internet references, so the joke was kinda spoiled by then.
"Sometimes, I just wanna give up, say 'I'm done with this mess' and go to bed. But you know what; you can't shrug off your responsibilities. You got to pull yourself up and meet the challenges head on. That's the only way you're gonna get ahead in life."

hbrock1998

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

In a cave...on normal...saw him and im all like "OH MY GAWD." And I just backed away slowly...

SpastikMuffin
  • Minecraft: SpastikMuffin
  • Xbox:PS3 DAWG!!!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

first time i saw a creeper, i tried doing the creepa dance with it
Posted Imagex1000 to whoever subs!

Jelly_Butter_Peanut
  • Minecraft: Lurveys

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

First time I saw a creeper, knew what they were and ran into a cave. Killed by spiders.

Posted Image

start1818

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:35 AM

first time i saw one...was in the demo version...i didnt see it and it blew up my housePosted Image
when i actually saw one i charged at it with a stone sword but it still blew up Posted Image
Minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazynachos40976
  • Minecraft: crazynachos40976

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

First time I saw one was in my first home, it was night so I was in my tiny hole in the side of an opening to a cave and I saw one. Stupid and not knowing much about him, I ambushed him with my bow and arrow XD
Posted Image

DaveyC
    DaveyC

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

The first time I saw a creeper, I saw a gang of them, at the last second. It was the first day I had the game, and I almost stopped playing cause they demolished my rail system made of glass, and when I went back to get my stuff, for the next four times, I got killed, again and again, I could not stop laughing after the first one.
That was also a while ago, back in the end of alpha stages.

RedstoneOpenDoor
  • Minecraft: RedstoneOpenDoor

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

I basically hugged it, or as close as you can get in minecraft. Only time I have ever gotten annoyed at losing, some coal :P

Implier
    Implier

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

How fun. ANOTHER thread like this again...

PolarBjorn

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

The first time I saw a creeper was on my first night.  I was in a hole in the mountain, staring peacefully waiting for Day and then I see something green and a "Respawn" screen...

889wlry
    889wlry

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Minecraft: 889wlry

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

Aww, so adroable!! I want a hug! ^_^ *sss boom*

*dies*

FossilizedMiner

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

First time I saw a creeper I simply kept watching the YouTube video until its end. As to my first in-game confrontation, I no longer recall that. I was not very good at killing them early on (and am not great at it even now). Most likely I either had the sense to run away before it attacked or suffered the consequences of its detonation, which almost certainly meant death back then.

I most definitely recall being blown up by a creeper the morning of day-three. I had spent day-two in a cobblestone grotto/cavern, and had amassed a decent stash of rock, coal, and even some iron, all stored in a chest for safety. If memory serves I created a furnace, smelted the iron, and made a sword and pick. When the creeper got me I ended up back at my initial spawn point, and couldn't find the grotto. That seemed a catastrophic setback at the time. (It was several real-life weeks later before I chanced on the grotto and my goods again.)

Adventures in post-crisis Cyrodiil - the life and times of Hamfat Hamkin

videos documenting the mundane activities of my TES4:Oblivion avatar

Castarsman
  • Minecraft: Castarsman
  • Xbox:Dafuq is that?

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

The first time I saw a creeper was a long time ago. It was day two, and my hunger was low, so stupid me was killing sheep, expecting lamb chops. Then I saw it. A single creeper hiding in the bushes. Not knowing what it was, I went to kill it, thinking that it couldn't be a hostile mob in the daytime.
Well, at least I filled my hunger.
Posted Image