Survival Guide For Minecraft Pocket Edition

survival mobs pocket edition paid version

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bethanlovesminecraft
  • Minecraft: BefyWefy
  • Xbox:BefyWefy

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

Hi! this is my guide for Minecraft Pocket Edition Survival Mode. I will show you how to survive the 1st night. Oh, and please check out my MOB guide which i am making after this!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Surviving The 1st Night    Posted Image
If you want to survive the 1st night on Minecraft you will have to follow these 5 easy steps:
1. Find a nice mountain or hill and hollow out a spacious area out for you to live in,
2. Start collecting wood and make a crafting table out of wooden planks and make a door to your house,
3. when night time arives hit your bed for a nice snooze (if you have one!) if you dont this is a perfect oppertunity to go mining! next make a pickaxe and a shovel and get digging!!!
4. when day time hits you can go out (make sure that there are no MOBS!) and get some more wood also if you see any aninimals around you can kill them Posted Image and get food , sheep dont drop food they drop wool which you can use to make a bed.
5.when you get enough wood you can start to build a house, its easy but if you hear a hissing near your house RUN!!!! (creeper)

Register or log in to remove.

deaddragon97
  • Minecraft: D3adDragon97

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

Nice

Groudon383
    Groudon383

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1014 posts
  • Minecraft: Groudon383
  • Xbox:Groudon383

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

If your good enough you can go the first night without shelter. BTW you forgot something; make sure you have torches in your house to stop mobs from spawning in your house.
Posted Image
Spoiler: YouTube

Chunkers
    Chunkers

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1824 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

#6- Creepers will go to you, get close to them and try to hug them then they'll be your pet;)
Posted ImageGet At My Level, Son!!