Thaumcraft 3.0.5i (Outdated)

smp forge api 1.5.2

• Please log in to reply
14311 replies to this topic

Stekenxu
  • Minecraft: kenneth1221

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

View Postdryfclr5, on 04 December 2012 - 01:16 AM, said:

Im getting a lot of problems with forge.
Gets normally, but the Mojang logo apears briefly and then bsod (black screen of death)

Post your crash log, no one can help you until you do.
70% of people have signatures that try and boost their superiority complexes. Post this if you're a hypocrite.

Register or log in to remove.

dryfclr5

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:24 AM

View PostStekenxu, on 04 December 2012 - 01:18 AM, said:

Post your crash log, no one can help you until you do.
I forgot how to do spoilers, so ill just try, if i fail well theres the code.
Spoiler:

If i can, i'll craft it. if i can, i'll mine it, if i cant, i'll TNT'd it.

Boxmen
    Boxmen

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:35 AM

The mod is awesome! It adds alot of items and mechanics to the game,i have a few ideas for it.

-A type of item(such as an amulet)that absorbs small amounts of flux into itself and take durability damage.Repaired by being thrown into a infernal furnace with a chance of being destroyed instead.
-Areas with high amounts lf flux will turn corrupted and curse mobs in it.A cursed mob has higher strength and health and will attack the player
-Cursed mobs drops more of its regular drop and more experience
-A throwable explosive which crafting recipe includes any 2 filled phials.Acts like a splash potion but it emits 2 effects dependent on the aspects of the phials used to craft it
-Some sort of study to write Incantations thataffects the area(e.g.Creates lightning at where theplayer is looking.)
-Areas of HIGH amounts of vis generates Vis orbs every once in a while at the cost of some vis,Vis Orbs can be collected with a phial to fill it with a random aspect

Posted Image

AvTheGhettoMillenaire

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

I sure wish i could download this mod. adfly is not working for me. For some reason certain mods and certain texture packs wont download on my computer. Is there any way i could get a direct download link or does anybody know why my computer is doing this. I can download some mods just fine but other times i get a message on my download bar that says "Thaumcraft3_0_0f_zip couldn't be downloaded"

edit- nevermind thank god for the ftb launcher. still have that prob though...... oh well got TC3 =)
[url=http://millenaire.org/]Posted Image[/url]
I make money so f*** all them haters with the mean stares I wanna be a ghetto millenaire

koogleus2
  • Minecraft: koogleus2

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

I was a big fan of the second thaumcraft however everytime I try to download it, forge will give me an error message saying that I need [Forge: 6.4.1.407] even though I already have the current version of forge. Do you have any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Ryushi
    Ryushi

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 972 posts
  • Minecraft: Ryushi

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

Any Wiki's for this? I wanna know how to use the golems.
Click on the banner to visit the TF2 steam group
Posted Image

francogp
    francogp

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Minecraft: Lord_Franco

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

View PostRyushi, on 04 December 2012 - 02:04 AM, said:

Any Wiki's for this? I wanna know how to use the golems.

read the in-game book, it contain info about usage.

Aeraesoria
  • Minecraft: Elessar_Elanesse

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

Gahhh purple wisps hurt... lol they pack more punch than the other wisps I've run into @_@
Posted Image

Lord_Ygnas
  • Minecraft: tomignatius

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

Right. Am not sure if this was reported already or not but I can't quite keep up with the mass of posts already in the thread. I'm having a weird stuff when displaying the Thaumium entry in Thaumonomicon.

First page is fine, but the rest.... just mostly blank, with exception of one other page. Screenshots attached:

Spoiler:

At first I suspected it might've been ID conflict, but it does not seem to be the case, unless I missed something. Using default FTB server configs for most of the mods, and tried using both Thaumcraft's default  and FTB configs, to no avail.

Posted Image
"Issë na túrë, tirinyet mai"

Azirr
    Azirr

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Minecraft: Wozirr

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

View PostAeraesoria, on 04 December 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

Gahhh purple wisps hurt... lol they pack more punch than the other wisps I've run into @_@
Well, you could just get a good bow. Or, if you have Balkon's Weapons mod, you could make a musket. They pack quite a punch.
Also, I'm looking for better sources of the Impertio essence. I know saddles are good, but those things are a bit rare.

Lord_Ygnas
  • Minecraft: tomignatius

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:34 AM

View Postkoogleus2, on 04 December 2012 - 01:49 AM, said:

I was a big fan of the second thaumcraft however everytime I try to download it, forge will give me an error message saying that I need [Forge: 6.4.1.407] even though I already have the current version of forge. Do you have any idea what i'm doing wrong?

What is your current version of the forge? Double-check that with http://files.minecraftforge.net/. Many people seem to be using some outdated page for download.

Posted Image
"Issë na túrë, tirinyet mai"

StewBard
    StewBard

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Minecraft: a_Bard

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:39 AM

only thing i want the amber to do RANDOM ASPECT that's it

Posted Image

Tomcatzor
  • Minecraft: Tomcatzor

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:39 AM

Bug to Report:

after installing thaumcraft i seem to be getting GUI texture errors. the game is still "playable" and works fine "sometimes" its about 4/5 times that the error occurs either with the player inventory GUI or every other GUI ( including other mods) this has only happened AFTER i have installed thaumcraft 3. the game crashes when i exit to main menu.

screens:

Spoiler:

FML.0.log

http://pastebin.com/bGGJBRQw

Crash Report
http://pastebin.com/iKgh6ba2

haette
    haette

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

View PostAzirr, on 04 December 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

Also, I'm looking for better sources of the Impertio essence. I know saddles are good, but those things are a bit rare.

Slime drops are the easiest renewable source I've found.

thephoenixlodge

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:51 AM

View PostAeraesoria, on 04 December 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

There already is an incentive, EXP, setting up a brain jar will automatically gather the EXP from smelting stuff in it. Though I believe it has to be in front of the thing in order to collect the exp, either way I think that's a good enough incentive. Having something auto-collect exp which you can later grab.

Unless of course that function isn't in this version of the mod.
That functionality is definitely in, I have this set up in my base only with a hungry chest to catch the items

Aeraesoria
  • Minecraft: Elessar_Elanesse

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

View PostAzirr, on 04 December 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

Well, you could just get a good bow. Or, if you have Balkon's Weapons mod, you could make a musket. They pack quite a punch.

yeah... could but I'm not sure yet lol

also... anyone know of any other sources of Mutatio besides killer purple wisp of doom lol...
Posted Image

raabu
    raabu

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:55 AM

Any chance of making infused stone work with Silk Touch? It looks cool and I really prefer to leave my Fortune III pick safe at home if I'm able.

Mindmenace3

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

View Posthboia, on 03 December 2012 - 11:19 PM, said:

Not everyone plays with Industrial Craft or Thermal Expansion...

Thaumcraft had specifically implemented support for these mods; these mods are packaged with TC3 in the FTB Pack.

minecraftnut

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:06 AM

View PostAeraesoria, on 04 December 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

Keep doing research, one of the items might be usefull against them :P

Tshark9999

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

What Bob likes:
Bob likes Minecraft Given
Minecraft is Awesome Given
Thaumcraft 3 is Awesome Given
Bob is Everyone Given
Prove that Everyone likes Thaumcraft:

Bob likes Minecraft Given
Minecraft is Awesome Given
Thaumcraft 3 is Awesome Given