• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

New Minecraft server (still needs a name) {50 slots} {bukkit} {community based} {non-whitelist} {PvP} {etc. etc.}

minecraft server new small community bukkit 50 crazygamer2255 non-whitelist pvp

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

crazygamer2255
  • Minecraft: crazygamer2255

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:17 AM

WELCOME TO...

EMBER CRAFT

(name may change)

INFO:

This is my new Minecraft server, we have a small and friendly community  our goal is to be fare, responsible, and overall kind to out members, we want to help as much as possible and in return all we ask for is help with what plugins to get, a name for the server, etc. etc. we want this to be a community based server just like minecraft is a community based game, you guys chose the rules the name, and basically every aspect.

​community control:

because of the fact that not all people agree we will probably have compations to see who gets the say, like lets say someone want to be able to grief (or anything else, such as buildings being built) but someone else dosent, they can fight(or something else) to the death to see whether or not the rule be implemented  each person who agrees to a rule may chose that side or just sit it out, the more people on a side the more change of them winning, each person will be given diamond armor and sword along with a bow so they don't lose gear:) or of cores, just vote

STAFF:

we ask that you respect staff, and to the staff, we ask that you respect the players, in every server i have went on there has been a void between staff and players, on my server i want to put creepers on that void and blow it up, i want there to be almost no difference between staff and players but still have getting to be staff worth it, staff will still get the normal op commands and stuff, but i want there to be a relation ship, i don't want it to feal as if there of higher power and they can just be like OH BAN BAN BAN "DON'T TOUCH THAT WEAT" BAN BAN, instead we might have a court possess, the players will be jury, i will most likely be judge, and victim and person-who-might-get-banned can pick one person they trust to be loyar, if decided guilty then you get thrown in jail if decided innocent then u don't  BUT if you get accused again you will most likely get thrown in jail, if caught again, then its 3 strikes and your out, and by out i mean out of the server

if you don't feal like reading on then heres the ip: crazygamer2255.hopto.org

current rules:

NO GREIFING

NO STEALING

NO SPAMMING  

NO IMMATURITY  

NO SPAWN KILLING

AND APSALUTLY NO HACKING/MODS  

staff applications:

IGN:

Whats the owners name:

how old are you:

whats one of the plugins on the server:

why should i add you:

experience:

additional notes:

have a nice day Posted Image

Hey, for some reson after a while on my server people who arent on cant connect but people who are can, can someone help fix this?

Edited by crazygamer2255, 03 December 2012 - 09:31 PM.

I could put something clever here... but i decided not to...

Register or log in to remove.

crazygamer2255

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

hello? ... nobody?... dangit Posted Image whats going on is my topic suddenly instantly at the bottom of the servers forum?

Edited by crazygamer2255, 01 December 2012 - 06:06 AM.

TheLar0
    TheLar0

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:05 AM

This seems interesting.

Whats the owners name: crazygamer2255

how old are you:14

whats one of the plugins on the server: Bukkit, and everything that comes with it.

why should i add you: I can build, use OP commands fairly, and know my way around servers.

experience: I have built Multiple server spawns and I think I may do the same here. Either that or I could build other things. Oh, and I've been around since 1.7 Beta. Pocket Edition 0.0.9 Alpha, don't own an XBox.

additional notes: This seems interesting. I would love to be staff on a small server like this!
~Wool is totally fireproof.

iliketohavefunfz
  • Minecraft: cappytan
  • Xbox:lilcappytan

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

staff applications:

Whats the owners name:

how old are you:

why should i add you:because i am a really good builder

experience:since beta

additional notes:i am aweome

crazygamer2255

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

View Postiliketohavefunfz, on 01 December 2012 - 06:19 AM, said:

staff applications:

Whats the owners name:

how old are you:

why should i add you:because i am a really good builder

experience:since beta

additional notes:i am aweome

dident fill out your age:

also dident tell what the owners name is... F-

View PostTheLar0, on 01 December 2012 - 06:05 AM, said:

This seems interesting.

whats one of the plugins on the server: Bukkit, and everything that comes with it.

why should i add you: I can build, use OP commands fairly, and know my way around servers.

experience: I have built Multiple server spawns and I think I may do the same here. Either that or I could build other things. Oh, and I've been around since 1.7 Beta. Pocket Edition 0.0.9 Alpha, don't own an XBox.

additional notes: This seems interesting. I would love to be staff on a small server like this!

ign?

GodsKingdoms

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

staff applications:

IGN: Phoonomonom

how old are you:16

whats one of the plugins on the server: bukkit and im assuming you have factions due to the Url stating pvp which usually indicates factions or clans

why should i add you: im on 10-15 hours every day  always respect staff as i do to players make sure people follow the rules and id like to build events to attract people

experience: i use to help own multiple servers of my friends i use to work for a hosting company elusionhosting is the name

additional notes: i would like to apply for either head admin or admin which ever i recommend head admin if it has more stuff because i can make use of anything and i hope to get a reply soon also ill be reviewing the server soon

have a nice day Posted Image "you have a nice day"

crazygamer2255

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

please note, in your staff application bukkit IS NOT a plugin, bukkit is the server that SUPPORTS plugins

abeadles
    abeadles

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: abeadles

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

IGN: abeadles

Whats the owners name:crazygamer2255

whats one of the plugins on the server:factions

why should i add you:I have tons of experience. can use W.E. and have been a builder for many a server.

experience:LAWLcraft : coowner, essencecraft; moderator and a number of others i cant think of atm

additional notes:typically on alot but may not be for a short while due to my 3 cs in my classes at school
Posted Image