Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Official Chat Thread XV: Milk 'n' Cookies Edition


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
52727 replies to this topic

#43461

EXRicky
    EXRicky

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 11013 posts
  • Location: You are....already in the Quackther.
  • Minecraft: EXRicky

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

View PostPhoenixkingtle, on 27 December 2012 - 07:23 AM, said:

You have serious anger management issues.
It was a lot worse in the past than it is now, thank goodness.

I was kicked out of preschool because of it.

Posted Image "Flowahs is cups. Green red brick is flowahs."


Register or log in to remove.

#43462

Zalvager
    Zalvager

    Farlander

  • Members
  • 17392 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:27 AM

View PostPhoenixkingtle, on 27 December 2012 - 07:23 AM, said:

You have serious anger management issues.
Me too.

#43463

Phoenix
    Phoenix

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Members
  • 4066 posts
  • Location: Undefined

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:31 AM

View PostZalvager, on 27 December 2012 - 07:27 AM, said:

Me too.

How?

I don't recall you saying you were creating havoc and destruction.
Posted Image

#43464

Zalvager
    Zalvager

    Farlander

  • Members
  • 17392 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

View PostPhoenixkingtle, on 27 December 2012 - 07:31 AM, said:

How?

I don't recall you saying you were creating havoc and destruction.
I almost killed two people a couple of weeks ago. A couple of months ago, I smashed a chair down into a table because I was accused of a trifle. Yeah...

#43465

EXRicky
    EXRicky

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 11013 posts
  • Location: You are....already in the Quackther.
  • Minecraft: EXRicky

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

I'm not too fond of my past.
I had a very rough childhood.

Posted Image "Flowahs is cups. Green red brick is flowahs."


#43466

Phoenix
    Phoenix

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Members
  • 4066 posts
  • Location: Undefined

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:36 AM

View PostZalvager, on 27 December 2012 - 07:33 AM, said:

I almost killed two people a couple of weeks ago. A couple of months ago, I smashed a chair down into a table because I was accused of a trifle. Yeah...

That's most likely accumulated anger that you couldn't take anymore. It's a good thing to let it go from times to times. It's only an issue when it happens every week or less.

View PostEXRicky, on 27 December 2012 - 07:35 AM, said:

I'm not too fond of my past.
I had a very rough childhood.

After going through so much, most people *rough times* are jokes to me.
Posted Image

#43467

Zalvager
    Zalvager

    Farlander

  • Members
  • 17392 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

View PostEXRicky, on 27 December 2012 - 07:35 AM, said:

I'm not too fond of my past.
I had a very rough childhood.
Were you molested?

View PostPhoenixkingtle, on 27 December 2012 - 07:36 AM, said:

That's most likely accumulated anger that you couldn't take anymore. It's a good thing to let it go from times to times. It's only an issue when it happens every week or less.
Yeah... it was earned. I almost slit those imbeciles throats!

#43468

_Myst
    _Myst

    Retired Loompa

  • Retired Staff
  • 8042 posts
  • Location: Slowly infecting every corner of the universe.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

View PostPhoenixkingtle, on 27 December 2012 - 07:11 AM, said:

Whatever you tried to post is broken.

Its a fail spambot

View PostEXRicky, on 27 December 2012 - 07:35 AM, said:

I'm not too fond of my past.
I had a very rough childhood.

You and me both.

horahora~

Posted Image


#43469

EXRicky
    EXRicky

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 11013 posts
  • Location: You are....already in the Quackther.
  • Minecraft: EXRicky

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

View PostZalvager, on 27 December 2012 - 07:37 AM, said:

Were you molested?
No.
I had constant fights with my brother, kept getting blamed for everything, and was punished unfairly.
In first grade, my teacher kept thinking I was possessed by a demon, and she kept dragging me to the office, by the ear.

View Post_Myst, on 27 December 2012 - 07:39 AM, said:

You and me both.
Really?

Posted Image "Flowahs is cups. Green red brick is flowahs."


#43470

Zalvager
    Zalvager

    Farlander

  • Members
  • 17392 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

View PostPhoenixkingtle, on 27 December 2012 - 07:36 AM, said:

After going through so much, most people *rough times* are jokes to me.
I could imagine that. "Oh my parents divorced, buuhuu."

Ha!

View PostEXRicky, on 27 December 2012 - 07:39 AM, said:

No.
I had constant fights with my brother, kept getting blamed for everything, and was punished unfairly.
In first grade, my teacher kept thinking I was possessed by a demon, and she kept dragging me to the office, by the ear.
I was treated like a freak the first four years of my education, until I was moved to a special ed class.

#43471

EXRicky
    EXRicky

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 11013 posts
  • Location: You are....already in the Quackther.
  • Minecraft: EXRicky

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:41 AM

View PostZalvager, on 27 December 2012 - 07:40 AM, said:

I was treated like a freak the first four years of my education, until I was moved to a special ed class.
I was placed in special ed classes when I was in third grade.

Posted Image "Flowahs is cups. Green red brick is flowahs."


#43472

Zalvager
    Zalvager

    Farlander

  • Members
  • 17392 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:42 AM

View PostEXRicky, on 27 December 2012 - 07:41 AM, said:

I was placed in special ed classes when I was in third grade.
No wonder.

#43473

Phoenix
    Phoenix

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Members
  • 4066 posts
  • Location: Undefined

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:42 AM

View PostEXRicky, on 27 December 2012 - 07:39 AM, said:

No.
I had constant fights with my brother, kept getting blamed for everything, and was punished unfairly.
In first grade, my teacher kept thinking I was possessed by a demon, and she kept dragging me to the office, by the ear.

Exactly what I just said.
Posted Image

#43474

EXRicky
    EXRicky

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 11013 posts
  • Location: You are....already in the Quackther.
  • Minecraft: EXRicky

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

View PostZalvager, on 27 December 2012 - 07:42 AM, said:

No wonder.
And even then, unfair punishments.

Posted Image "Flowahs is cups. Green red brick is flowahs."


#43475

Zalvager
    Zalvager

    Farlander

  • Members
  • 17392 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:44 AM

View PostEXRicky, on 27 December 2012 - 07:43 AM, said:

And even then, unfair punishments.
I was hit by the adults in my first kindergarten.

No wonder that I have a attachment disorder.

#43476

EXRicky
    EXRicky

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 11013 posts
  • Location: You are....already in the Quackther.
  • Minecraft: EXRicky

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

View PostZalvager, on 27 December 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

I was hit by the adults in my first kindergarten.
I was lucky to get out of kindergarten early.
I wasn't kicked out of it, though.

Posted Image "Flowahs is cups. Green red brick is flowahs."


#43477

Sceptile
    Sceptile

    Ghast Hunter

  • Members
  • 2666 posts
  • Location: Somewhere.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

I had a very rough childhood aswell. When my Brother wasn't opening the door, i rammed through it, thus breaking the door.And my Parents blamed and shouted at me. Even my Brother said it was my fault. I thought it was very Unfair. Even got kicked out of school for helping a friend who was being teased by bullies.. Posted Image

                 Posted Image


#43478

Phoenix
    Phoenix

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Members
  • 4066 posts
  • Location: Undefined

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

I remember having a lot of problems at school because of fights.
Posted Image

#43479

Zalvager
    Zalvager

    Farlander

  • Members
  • 17392 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

View PostEXRicky, on 27 December 2012 - 07:46 AM, said:

I was lucky to get out of kindergarten early.
I wasn't kicked out of it, though.
I got out of kindergarten earlier too. I was profoundly bored during those years.

View PostPhoenixkingtle, on 27 December 2012 - 07:47 AM, said:

I remember having a lot of problems at school because of fights.
Don't get me started.

#43480

EXRicky
    EXRicky

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 11013 posts
  • Location: You are....already in the Quackther.
  • Minecraft: EXRicky

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:48 AM

View PostOldguy123, on 27 December 2012 - 07:47 AM, said:

I had a very rough childhood aswell. When my Brother wasn't opening the door, i rammed through it, thus breaking the door.And my Parents blamed and shouted at me. Even my Brother said it was my fault. I thought it was very Unfair. Posted Image
Seems like it was unfair.

View PostZalvager, on 27 December 2012 - 07:47 AM, said:

I got out of kindergarten earlier too. I was profoundly bored during those years.


Don't get me started.
Yeah, kindergarten was boring.
Always arts and crafts, nap time, and stuff I already knew.

Posted Image "Flowahs is cups. Green red brick is flowahs."