Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Fargo Tekkit Server

looking for more players/op

  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1

harleyro
    harleyro

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

This server is white-listed. Please contact me first, before trying to log in.
My friends and I are looking for more players for our server.  Our server can hold up to 52 at once. We have mostly finished the anti-griefing system, so that it won't cause problems for other players.  What would i like from you?
I need to know how old you are?
Past worlds you have lived on?
How can you contribute to the server?
Server rules :
  • NO HACKING/CHEATING/EXPLOITING in any way, once caught you will get banned.
  • NO HARRASING , we do allow MINIMAL swearing , just be sure it's not pointed to bash anyone and you are overdoing it - better yet , dont swear at all .
  • NO advertising or spamming .
  • NO Spawn KILLING on teleports .
  • NO Drama - or at least make it interesting (Just kidding).
  • NO asking for a promotion , it happens naturally we will pick people upon their activity and maturity and will offer the opportunity once we decide.
I Borrowed those from RISING PARADISE as they are the same.
We are white-listed.
198.50.24.100:25565

Edited by harleyro, 03 December 2012 - 08:38 AM.


Register or log in to remove.

#2

ThisOneOne
  • Location: Getting blown up
  • Minecraft: ThisOneOne

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

Age: 11
Worlds I have lived in: Dream land!
Contribution: Playing by the rules
IGN(Just in case): ThisOneOne

#3

harleyro
    harleyro

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

View PostThisOneOne, on 01 December 2012 - 12:08 AM, said:

Age: 11
Worlds I have lived in: Dream land!
Contribution: Playing by the rules
IGN(Just in case): ThisOneOne
You should be able to log in.
198.50.24.100:25565

#4

JanTTuX
    JanTTuX

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 234 posts
  • Location: C:\Windows\System32

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

Age: 14
Past worlds: SPACE
Contribution: Building, not breaking the rules and helping people :)
Minecraft Name: JanTTuX

Posted Image


#5

harleyro
    harleyro

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

View PostJanTTuX, on 01 December 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

Age: 14
Past worlds: SPACE
Contribution: Building, not breaking the rules and helping people Posted Image
Minecraft Name: JanTTuX
you should be able to log in, however im sleeping until 8 hours from now so i wont be on. if you have friends though let me know.

#6

pepper694
  • Location: The netherlands
  • Minecraft: pepper694

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

I need to know how old you are? 16
Past worlds you have lived on? Earth
How can you contribute to the server?
Well i love to make epic buildings for my machinary and i can help out with questions about tekkit
My ign is: pepper694

#7

harleyro
    harleyro

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

Your whitelisted

View Postpepper694, on 01 December 2012 - 02:19 PM, said:

I need to know how old you are? 16
Past worlds you have lived on? Earth
How can you contribute to the server?
Well i love to make epic buildings for my machinary and i can help out with questions about tekkit
My ign is: pepper694


#8

spoonynoob
  • Location: USA
  • Minecraft: spoonynoob

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

Age: 19
Worlds: Earth, a few tekkit servers, a few pvp servers, a few rp servers, a huge amount of survival survers.
How can you contribute to the server? I am active and mature. I like to have a good time and I don't like drama. I am good at difusing arguments and good at having fun. :)

#9

harleyro
    harleyro

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

View Postspoonynoob, on 02 December 2012 - 11:10 PM, said:

Age: 19
Worlds: Earth, a few tekkit servers, a few pvp servers, a few rp servers, a huge amount of survival survers.
How can you contribute to the server? I am active and mature. I like to have a good time and I don't like drama. I am good at difusing arguments and good at having fun. Posted Image
whitelisted, hop on whenever.

#10

dgrb123
    dgrb123

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

Age: 14
Worlds: Earth and a few other servers
How can you contribute to the server: I can help people if they need it. I'm mature. and I can build pretty cool looking structures
I.G.N: dgrb
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Posted Image


#11

harleyro
    harleyro

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

View Postdgrb123, on 06 December 2012 - 10:09 AM, said:

Age: 14
Worlds: Earth and a few other servers
How can you contribute to the server: I can help people if they need it. I'm mature. and I can build pretty cool looking structures
I.G.N: Dgrb
whitelisted. mind you its still a very few amount of players

#12

dgrb123
    dgrb123

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

I've tried connecting but it won't let me on maybe it's the capital in the username?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Posted Image


#13

harleyro
    harleyro

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

View Postdgrb123, on 06 December 2012 - 10:48 AM, said:

I've tried connecting but it won't let me on maybe it's the capital in the username?
send me a message before you try to connect again and ill see what the server is doing.

#14

Hokkko
    Hokkko

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

I would like to join your server

Age: 17
Other servers: none, but i know how to play
What i can contribute to your server: i can do a lot of stuff, i like building big castles and complicated machines. I also really like magic.
IGN: davidpros

#15

zRockett
    zRockett

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

Age: 17
Worlds I have lived in: Loaaaaaads
Contribution: Building, Helping, Entertaining.. All that good stuuuuff
IGN(Just in case): zRockett

#16

harleyro
    harleyro

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

View PostHokkko, on 06 December 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

I would like to join your server

Age: 17
Other servers: none, but i know how to play
What i can contribute to your server: i can do a lot of stuff, i like building big castles and complicated machines. I also really like magic.
IGN: davidpros

View PostzRockett, on 06 December 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

Age: 17
Worlds I have lived in: Loaaaaaads
Contribution: Building, Helping, Entertaining.. All that good stuuuuff
IGN(Just in case): zRockett
Both are white-listed.

#17

Hokkko
    Hokkko

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

It is not possible to make fire, so i can´t make a nether portal. Can you fix this?

#18

harleyro
    harleyro

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

View PostHokkko, on 11 December 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

It is not possible to make fire, so i can´t make a nether portal. Can you fix this?

View Postharleyro, on 30 November 2012 - 11:52 PM, said:

We are white-listed.

When did you log in? Id like for you to explain that one? But for the real reason, Please stop posting comments that have no merit.

#19

itsharmjan

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

Age: 14
Worlds I have lived in: Pluto
contribution: Building
IGN(Just in case): itsharmjan

#20

Danisawrus
  • Location: england
  • Minecraft: Danisawrus

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

Age: 19
World i have lived on: Venus (it where all dem girls are at ;D)
Contribution: im not the most knowledgeable at tekkit as i only have a week of experience but i have already made full quantum armour a nuclear reactor an automated overclocker and rm furnace maker. I can contribute helpful guidance and some cool builds such as a compoun lot with a few factories and buidings with other players.
TheDanisawrus     Subscribe today.
                                                               www.youtube.com/thedanisawrus