Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Gathering people, to assist with video's

lets play creation tours shenanigans hunger games minecraft for ideots

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

theonlypeter

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

Hello there and welcome all. My name is Peter, also known as thenewpeterv, and qXDoomBringerXp.

I'm here, asking for assistance from others, I currently have a youtube channel, that I'm hosting several Minecraft series from, and plan to build on them as time goes by. Over time, I hope that my channel will grow into something decently sized, if not generally big, but for now, I'm looking for help.

I'm looking for people to generally game with, play hunger games or mini games with, star in my video's for youtube in one way or another once I've gotten to know you. I'm sure that people would have pleanty of fun in my shenanigans maps, as well as our hunger games, games.

At the moment, I'm not overly picky who I play with, but I don't just let people into certain worlds, until I trust them, for obvious reasons.

But anyway, I'll leave this post here, if you think you're interested in helping me out in some way, add me:

qXDoomBringerXp

Send me a message so I know why you're adding me, mention what particular reason you're adding me as well please. Hope to hear back soon ^_^

Red Like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest. White is cold and always yearning, burdened by the loyal test.

Black the beast descends from shadows. Yellow beauty burns gold.

Register or log in to remove.

xxxminergalxxx

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

I am interested in helping you, i have been wanting to be involved in the hunger games and a youtube channel, my youtube name is: luckymollysmith        contact me if you approve Posted Image

the2techgamers

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

hay ill hot you up...
http://www.youtube.com/THE2TECHGAMERS

coreybob1231

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

ill help if u want! My gt is: XxC0R3Y 2000xX and heres a link to my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.c...00?feature=mhee