Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

View PostFloris_Knight, on 30 November 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

What is you In-game name?:
What is your role-play name?: Floris_Knight
How old are you?:16
What timezone do you live in?: GTM +1
Do you have a microphone?:yes
Do you have an appropriately themed skin?:yes
What do you know about classical antiquity?: its the time of the romans and greeks
Do you already have a nation you'll be joining?:no

View Postmatskramer99, on 30 November 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

well i dont need a new map because we do appear there. the nly thing thats wrong is that we dont stand in the nation list: we are the mongolians. and our borders are still red and city still blue. our capital is called Karakorum and we live near north of the himalaya's

thank you for willing to help us
greetings from the mongolians

What is you In-game name?:  J_force1999
What is your role-play name?: Mangyan Wenjin
How old are you?: 13
What timezone do you live in?: GTM+1
Do you have a microphone?: no
Do you have an appropriately themed skin?: yes
What do you know about classical antiquity?: its a period of history when the romans and the greecs lived
Do you already have a nation you'll be joining?: the Mongolians

View PostHowlsAtMoon, on 30 November 2012 - 10:58 AM, said:

What is you In-game name?: HowlsatWind

What is your role-play name?: Pernus

How old are you?: 32

What timezone do you live in?: GMT

Do you have a microphone?: No

Do you have an appropriately themed skin?: Toga, Human male

What do you know about classical antiquity?: Gods, Mythology. Strange Deities, Strange monsters.

Do you already have a nation you'll be joining?: Not currently but as for a background story instead.

Background story -
Pernus is a Short man standing just over 5' 6", He has a slim but toned body. He was born to a lower class family in the ancient Greek city of Abydos.

His parents were killed when Xerxes invaded the area to build his pontoon bridges to the mainland.

From the age of six he fought tooth and nail to stay one step ahead of the authority's  Theft was an every day occurrence.  At the age of 15 he scored big. He discovered an old cave that contained a chest. Inside was a Diamond the size of his fist.

He used this giant diamond too fund a new career for himself. He became a master trader selling and buying across the lands.

His last trade journey was to Sparta. While returning his ship was lost at sea. A cruel act from the gods for his debauchery maybe. He has been left with the cloths on his back and a golden filigree headdress.

Now 23 Years old he plans to reforge himself into a true trade master.
You all have been whitelisted. Welcome aboard

Register or log in to remove.

TRCroatia
  • Minecraft: TRCroatia

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

View PostDarkForce2000, on 30 November 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

I've started a small village in North Japan. I'm looking for players to move here. And for more players to generally move to this area of the world. At the moment it is focused alot in Europe.

I was hoping a new culture like place can be started over here.
There is a town in China however that is quite empty.

It's so , because spawn is in Babylon............ Among many lazy people on the planet there are rare who would walk all that way from Babylon to Japan....
PIPL MAST TRAST AS !    -Ingrid Antičević Marinović

Kors2000
    Kors2000

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Minecraft: kors2000

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

Wtf I just got banned...says I raided the gaelics... wtf....
-King Aengus Of Taiwan

Romnas
    Romnas

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • Minecraft: Romnas

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

View PostKors2000, on 30 November 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

Wtf I just got banned...says I raided the gaelics... wtf....

Our logblock confirms you did that!

darknesscrusher

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

What is you In-game name?:Darknesscrusher
What is your role-play name?:Elyra
How old are you?:14
What timezone do you live in?:GMT+1
Do you have a microphone?:Yeah
Do you have an appropriately themed skin?:Making one right now.
What do you know about classical antiquity?:I study Greek and Latin at school, so i know quite some stuff.
Do you already have a nation you'll be joining?:Roman i'd guess.
Story: Elyra is a slave, she was raised like one, so she is used to listening and doing exactly what her master/misstress wishes from her. She does what is told without hesistation, and is a very good slave to have. She does need some care, because she cannot live on her own and she needs a good mistress or master. She tends to be with women.

I'm a boss at parcour, when i use flymod.

payne2225
  • Minecraft: Orlanden
  • Xbox:CaptainPayne25

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

I also posted this to the old forum before I saw the link to this one.

What is you In-game name?: Orlanden
What is your role-play name?: Orlanden (Will change once I find a Nation)
How old are you?: 22
What timezone do you live in?: Eastern
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have an appropriately themed skin?:Yes
What do you know about classical antiquity?: In addition to a Classical Mythology class in college, I know a fair amount.
Do you already have a nation you'll be joining?: No, but I would love to look into starting a Maori civilization with my friend Bravepaw. They were the first people of New Zealand.

Levateen
    Levateen

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

View Postdarknesscrusher, on 30 November 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

What do you know about classical antiquity?:I study Greek and Latin at school, so i know quite some stuff.
Story: Elyra is a slave, she was raised like one, so she is used to listening and doing exactly what her master/misstress wishes from her. She does what is told without hesistation, and is a very good slave to have. She does need some care, because she cannot live on her own and she needs a good mistress or master. She tends to be with women.

Please, the position of server whore is already taken

bigbomb7
    bigbomb7

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Minecraft: [email protected]
  • Xbox:bigbomb7

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

What is you In-game name?:Bigbomb7
What is your role-play name?:Gildon bays

How old are you?:18
What timezone do you live in?:GMT/UTC - 6h during Standard Time
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
Do you have an appropriately themed skin?:Yes knight
What do you know about classical antiquity?:

[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']The famous Battle of Hastings did not take place in Hastings! It was actually waged at Senlac Hill – which is about 6 miles (10km) north-west of Hastings. “The battle at Senlac Hill” certainly doesn’t have the same ring to it as “The Battle of Hastings”!
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']2. One of the earliest versions of the London Bridge was destroyed in 1014 when the Saxons rowed up the Thames, tied ropes to it, and pulled it down! This helped regain London for the Anglo-Saxon king against the Danes. It is possible that this event may have been the inspiration for the nursery rhyme “London Bridge is falling down”.

[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']3. Berengaria of Navarre was the Queen of England by her marriage to King Richard The Lionheart. Little is known of her life – but what is known is that she is the only Queen of England never to step foot in England! The entire time that she was married to Richard, she lived in Europe. In fact, Richard himself only spent about 6 months in England as he was so busy traveling on crusader business.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']4. In 1086, 10% of the population recorded in the Domesday Book (a large census) were slaves. In some areas, there were as many as 20%.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']5. England used to be the native home of Brown Bears, but they became extinct around the 11th century. In latter parts of the Middle Ages, the bears were imported into England for sport.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']There is much evidence to suggest that King Richard I (the Lionheart) was a homosexual. There is a possibility that he met his wife Berenegaria whilst in a sexual relationship with her brother, the future King Sancho VII of Navarre. It is also reported that he and King Philip II of France were involved. A historian of the time, Roger of Hoveden said they “ate from the same dish and at night slept in one bed” and had a “passionate love between them”.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']7. It was not uncommon in England during the medieval period, for animals to be put on trial for crimes. Animals could be sentenced to death if found guilty of their crimes. Take that PETA![/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']8. The Middle English term “pygg” referred to a type of clay. In the middle ages, people would often keep coins in jars or pots made of pygg – these were called “pygg jars”. By the 18th century, with the evolution of language, these came to be known as a “pig bank” or “piggy bank”.[/font]
[/font][/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']9. Contrary to popular belief, medieval English people bathed quite regularly in public baths designed for that purpose. This was due to the belief that “cleanliness is next to Godliness”. Public baths were eventually opposed by the Protestants in the 16th century because of prostitution being common there.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']10. Most common folk had to produce their own food. For this reason rye and barley bread was common amongst the poor who could not afford the large quantities of manure needed to grow wheat for white bread.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']11. Trial by ordeal was common in England in the middle ages. In this trial, the accused would be subjected to a very painful task (such as being burnt by a hot iron) – if they survived the trial, or their wounds healed quickly, they would be found not guilty as it was believed that God had performed a miracle to help the accused. The Catholic Church forbade participation in these trials and demanded the use of compurgation instead. Compurgation was the taking of an oath of innocence by the accused which 12 peers must believe.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']12. One bizarre recipe for a medicine to protect against the plague involved drinking ale that has had crushed roasted egg shells, leaves and petals of marigold flowers, and treacle added to it. Needless to say this was not particularly effective.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']13. The Barber’s pole symbolizes blood and bandages, as most barbers also performed the roles of surgeons and dentists in their towns. Bandages stained with blood would be washed and hung from a pole outside the barber’s shop – these would then twist in the wind to form the spiral pattern we are all familiar with today. Macabre but true.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']14. Prior to the introduction of surnames in England in 1066, everyone born had just one name. When surnames were introduced they would often include a nickname – such as Robert Red (symbolic of his hair color). If Robert went bald over time, his name could change to “Robert Ball” (ball meaning bald in Middle English). In time, the system evolved to a point where people would take the same name as their father – giving us the modern surname system.[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue', Arial, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]15. Contrary to popular belief, gargoyles were not added to Churches and buildings to ward off evil spirits – they were drain pipes! True gargoyles project out of a wall (decorative monsters are not gargoyles) and rain water flows out their mouths away from the building, rather than down the side of the building causing damage. Their true purpose can be seen quite clearly in the photograph above of St Mary’s Church in Adderbury. Gargoyles can be found all over Great Britain and are visible on virtually every Church built there during the middle ages.[/font]
  • Although most people bought spices from their local market, those spices had often travelled miles, from the Middle East and Asia. Some crusaders to the Holy Land brought back spices with them, trying to replicate food they had tried whilst en route to Jerusalem.
  • From common spices such as cinnamon, to exotic and expensive flavourings like nutmeg and saffron, there were spices to suit every purse and palate in the Middle Ages, an era when the flavour of food was appreciated and extremely important.
  • spices were often passed around during a meal, rather than being added during the cooking process. This meant that each person could tailor his or her dish to their own particular needs and tastes.
Medieval Castles
  • Not all Dungeons were underground. Many were in a Tower, which was easier to guard.
  • The Tower of London and the Bastille in Paris were two of the best-known and most feared medieval dungeons.
  • Some prisoners were held for a few days or weeks until their trial, others were condemned to the dungeon until they died.
  • The keep in a medieval castle was a square structure, designed to be the strongest part of the building and the one to which its inhabitants could retreat to in the event of an attack.
Vikings
  • Most Vikings and their families lived in small villages in southern Scandinavia or on isolated farmsteads in the north.
  • Vikings who were Freeman were composed of fishermen, shipwrights, metal workers, carpenters, craftsmen and farm workers.
  • Vikings are best known for the reputation as fierce warriors who pillaged, burned and enslaved villages all over Europe.
Knights
  • For centuries the chivalric knight stood above all others on the battlefield. Yet, in just a few short years, they were virtually erased from the battlefield.
  • The Western image of armored knights on horse in the Age of Chivalry evolved from two primary Eastern influences, the Byzantines and the Persians.
  • Western Europeans such as the Franks adopted the Byzantine cataphract methods which later became the basis for the renowned armored knights of medieval fame.
Where do you go when you're sick? An apothecary’s shop!
  • An apothecary’s shop was full of various cures, most of which he prepared himself.
  • He was usually a trusted member of the medieval community, but at times, apothecaries were accused of practising magic or witchcraft.
  • Ideally, the apothecary would also have access to a garden, where he could grow the herbs and plants he needed, behind his shop.
  • A Surgeon or Barber Surgeon carried out surgeries such as caesarean births, bone setting, dentistry, the removal of bladder stones and even cateract procedures. However, many of these procedures resulted in the death of the patient, either on the operating table, or as a result of a later infection or complication from the operation.
  • The use of anaesthetics was restricted to those who could pay for it, many people had to suffer the pain of an operation with only a plank of wood to bite on
  • People didn't believe in washing their hands yet! That's great idea didn't come along for some time. Bathing was an annual event for most.
Do you already have a nation you'll be joining?:Rome

Ab0m1nat1on

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

View Postdarknesscrusher, on 30 November 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

View Postbigbomb7, on 30 November 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']The famous Battle of Hastings did not take place in Hastings! It was actually waged at Senlac Hill – which is about 6 miles (10km) north-west of Hastings. “The battle at Senlac Hill” certainly doesn’t have the same ring to it as “The Battle of Hastings”!
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']2. One of the earliest versions of the London Bridge was destroyed in 1014 when the Saxons rowed up the Thames, tied ropes to it, and pulled it down! This helped regain London for the Anglo-Saxon king against the Danes. It is possible that this event may have been the inspiration for the nursery rhyme “London Bridge is falling down”.

[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']3. Berengaria of Navarre was the Queen of England by her marriage to King Richard The Lionheart. Little is known of her life – but what is known is that she is the only Queen of England never to step foot in England! The entire time that she was married to Richard, she lived in Europe. In fact, Richard himself only spent about 6 months in England as he was so busy traveling on crusader business.

[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']4. In 1086, 10% of the population recorded in the Domesday Book (a large census) were slaves. In some areas, there were as many as 20%.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']5. England used to be the native home of Brown Bears, but they became extinct around the 11th century. In latter parts of the Middle Ages, the bears were imported into England for sport.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']There is much evidence to suggest that King Richard I (the Lionheart) was a homosexual. There is a possibility that he met his wife Berenegaria whilst in a sexual relationship with her brother, the future King Sancho VII of Navarre. It is also reported that he and King Philip II of France were involved. A historian of the time, Roger of Hoveden said they “ate from the same dish and at night slept in one bed” and had a “passionate love between them”.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']7. It was not uncommon in England during the medieval period, for animals to be put on trial for crimes. Animals could be sentenced to death if found guilty of their crimes. Take that PETA![/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']8. The Middle English term “pygg” referred to a type of clay. In the middle ages, people would often keep coins in jars or pots made of pygg – these were called “pygg jars”. By the 18th century, with the evolution of language, these came to be known as a “pig bank” or “piggy bank”.[/font]
[/font][/font][/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']9. Contrary to popular belief, medieval English people bathed quite regularly in public baths designed for that purpose. This was due to the belief that “cleanliness is next to Godliness”. Public baths were eventually opposed by the Protestants in the 16th century because of prostitution being common there.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']10. Most common folk had to produce their own food. For this reason rye and barley bread was common amongst the poor who could not afford the large quantities of manure needed to grow wheat for white bread.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']11. Trial by ordeal was common in England in the middle ages. In this trial, the accused would be subjected to a very painful task (such as being burnt by a hot iron) – if they survived the trial, or their wounds healed quickly, they would be found not guilty as it was believed that God had performed a miracle to help the accused. The Catholic Church forbade participation in these trials and demanded the use of compurgation instead. Compurgation was the taking of an oath of innocence by the accused which 12 peers must believe.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']12. One bizarre recipe for a medicine to protect against the plague involved drinking ale that has had crushed roasted egg shells, leaves and petals of marigold flowers, and treacle added to it. Needless to say this was not particularly effective.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']13. The Barber’s pole symbolizes blood and bandages, as most barbers also performed the roles of surgeons and dentists in their towns. Bandages stained with blood would be washed and hung from a pole outside the barber’s shop – these would then twist in the wind to form the spiral pattern we are all familiar with today. Macabre but true.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']14. Prior to the introduction of surnames in England in 1066, everyone born had just one name. When surnames were introduced they would often include a nickname – such as Robert Red (symbolic of his hair color). If Robert went bald over time, his name could change to “Robert Ball” (ball meaning bald in Middle English). In time, the system evolved to a point where people would take the same name as their father – giving us the modern surname system.[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue', Arial, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]15. Contrary to popular belief, gargoyles were not added to Churches and buildings to ward off evil spirits – they were drain pipes! True gargoyles project out of a wall (decorative monsters are not gargoyles) and rain water flows out their mouths away from the building, rather than down the side of the building causing damage. Their true purpose can be seen quite clearly in the photograph above of St Mary’s Church in Adderbury. Gargoyles can be found all over Great Britain and are visible on virtually every Church built there during the middle ages.[/font]
  • Although most people bought spices from their local market, those spices had often travelled miles, from the Middle East and Asia. Some crusaders to the Holy Land brought back spices with them, trying to replicate food they had tried whilst en route to Jerusalem.
  • From common spices such as cinnamon, to exotic and expensive flavourings like nutmeg and saffron, there were spices to suit every purse and palate in the Middle Ages, an era when the flavour of food was appreciated and extremely important.
  • spices were often passed around during a meal, rather than being added during the cooking process. This meant that each person could tailor his or her dish to their own particular needs and tastes.
Medieval Castles
  • Not all Dungeons were underground. Many were in a Tower, which was easier to guard.
  • The Tower of London and the Bastille in Paris were two of the best-known and most feared medieval dungeons.
  • Some prisoners were held for a few days or weeks until their trial, others were condemned to the dungeon until they died.
  • The keep in a medieval castle was a square structure, designed to be the strongest part of the building and the one to which its inhabitants could retreat to in the event of an attack.
Vikings
  • Most Vikings and their families lived in small villages in southern Scandinavia or on isolated farmsteads in the north.
  • Vikings who were Freeman were composed of fishermen, shipwrights, metal workers, carpenters, craftsmen and farm workers.
  • Vikings are best known for the reputation as fierce warriors who pillaged, burned and enslaved villages all over Europe.
Knights
  • For centuries the chivalric knight stood above all others on the battlefield. Yet, in just a few short years, they were virtually erased from the battlefield.
  • The Western image of armored knights on horse in the Age of Chivalry evolved from two primary Eastern influences, the Byzantines and the Persians.
  • Western Europeans such as the Franks adopted the Byzantine cataphract methods which later became the basis for the renowned armored knights of medieval fame.
  • An apothecary’s shop was full of various cures, most of which he prepared himself.
  • He was usually a trusted member of the medieval community, but at times, apothecaries were accused of practising magic or witchcraft.
  • Ideally, the apothecary would also have access to a garden, where he could grow the herbs and plants he needed, behind his shop.
  • A Surgeon or Barber Surgeon carried out surgeries such as caesarean births, bone setting, dentistry, the removal of bladder stones and even cateract procedures. However, many of these procedures resulted in the death of the patient, either on the operating table, or as a result of a later infection or complication from the operation.
  • The use of anaesthetics was restricted to those who could pay for it, many people had to suffer the pain of an operation with only a plank of wood to bite on
  • People didn't believe in washing their hands yet! That's great idea didn't come along for some time. Bathing was an annual event for most.

You have been whitelisted, welcome aboard

Levateen
    Levateen

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

View Postbigbomb7, on 30 November 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

[font='Helvetica Neue', ', Arial, ', 'Times New Roman', ', Times, serif} ']3. Berengaria of Navarre was the Queen of England by her marriage to King Richard The Lionheart. Little is known of her life – but what is known is that she is the only Queen of England never to step foot in England! The entire time that she was married to Richard, she lived in Europe. In fact, Richard himself only spent about 6 months in England as he was so busy traveling on crusader business.

[/font][/font][/font]

Medieval Castles
Vikings
Knights

um I see that copy and paste is in your vocabulary but formatting is not

Bravepaw
    Bravepaw

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

What is you In-game name?: Bravepaw
What is your role-play name?: Bravepaw ( Will make more appropriate name depending on what nation I join
How old are you?: 24
What do you know about classical antiquity?: I took many History classes in University and  I am fond of knowing as much about history on my own free time as well
Do you already have a nation you'll be joining?:

No, but I would love to look into starting a Maori civilization with my friend Orlanden. They were the first people of New Zealand.

adrian910

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

It would be really awesome if the Aether mod was added server-side as the Realm of the Gods :D

Ampelos
    Ampelos

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Minecraft: craftmonkeys

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

JOIN SPARTA!

we need 5 more people to become a county, we need farmers, helots, blacksmiths, warriors and much more

see me sometime if you wish to join.
i hope to see you soon

View PostBravepaw, on 30 November 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

What is you In-game name?: Bravepaw
What is your role-play name?: Bravepaw ( Will make more appropriate name depending on what nation I join
How old are you?: 24
What do you know about classical antiquity?: I took many History classes in University and  I am fond of knowing as much about history on my own free time as well
No, but I would love to look into starting a Maori civilization with my friend Orlanden. They were the first people of New Zealand.

Lol im a New Zealander born there and living there

Mrlametard
  • Location: I'm not telling you!(unless any girls wanna know ;)
  • Minecraft: mrlametard
  • Xbox:mrlametard

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

What is you In-game name?:  mrlametard
What is your role-play name?:Corkus
What timezone do you live in?:Eastern
Do you have a microphone?:no
Do you have an appropriately themed skin?: Yes (minotaur)
What do you know about classical antiquity?:The time period where ancient greece and rome flourished.
Do you already have a nation you'll be joining?:I'd like to join Sparta

BACKSTORY:
Corkus was a minotaur raised by a couple who bought him, mistaking him for a normal calf.

He never could be a soldier because most of the soldiers made fun of him.(Which they might regret considering his physique)

He decided to apprentice under a blacksmith. The blacksmith taught him of the ways of Hephestus.

He now travels looking for a nice city to settle down and have a forge of his own.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CONGRATURATION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

colm778
    colm778

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

What is you In-game name?: Cormag778
What is your role-play name?: Name is to be decided, As im not sure which faction i'll be joining I can't really decide on a name (You wouldnt want a Roman name in Japan)
How old are you?: 17
What timezone do you live in?: U.S. Central
Do you have a microphone?: Nope
Do you have an appropriately themed skin?: Yes
What do you know about classical antiquity?:  Oh god, where to begin, I'm a huge history nerd. I know enough about greek history (Rise of the city states, the various leagues that emerged during times of crisis.) I know Carthages background (the legend of how it was founded etc) and the punic wars.  And I know most of Romes history, emperors, large wars, Marius , The republic era and even the Era from when rome had kings (pre-republic)

short Summary, i know a fair amount.
Do you already have a nation you'll be joining?: I like to wander around for a bit, see what factions need help and which ones are full of people. But more than likely rome.

Tyler_ze_awesome
  • Minecraft: Sir_Tyler1711

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:20 AM

ummm i got d whitelisted my app was on the 21st page of the last thread

Posted Image

EmoKitten
  • Minecraft: lucas99801

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:37 AM

What is you In-game name?: lucas99801
What is your role-play name?: Marcus
How old are you?: 16
What timezone do you live in?: US East
Do you have an appropriately themed skin?: I do.
What do you know about classical antiquity?: I know alot of the mythology and culture behind most of the nations you have listed here, If that's what you mean.
Do you already have a nation you'll be joining?: Invictus, Most likely. If not that, Sparta

Posted Image

Landor
    Landor

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:18 AM

I wouldn't mine having global chat back (it is just fun to talk to people in OOC when doing other stuff). And please keep the /home and /spawn command. Specially when a nation gets a new recruit, it is annoying for people who are a good 10-20 minutes away from the spawn to walk there, while the recruit waits, and then walk all the way back.

Ab0m1nat1on

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

View PostEmoKitten, on 01 December 2012 - 03:37 AM, said:

What is you In-game name?: lucas99801
What is your role-play name?: Marcus
How old are you?: 16
What timezone do you live in?: US East
Do you have an appropriately themed skin?: I do.
What do you know about classical antiquity?: I know alot of the mythology and culture behind most of the nations you have listed here, If that's what you mean.
Do you already have a nation you'll be joining?: Invictus, Most likely. If not that, Sparta

View Postcolm778, on 01 December 2012 - 12:48 AM, said:

What is you In-game name?: Cormag778
What is your role-play name?: Name is to be decided, As im not sure which faction i'll be joining I can't really decide on a name (You wouldnt want a Roman name in Japan)
How old are you?: 17
What timezone do you live in?: U.S. Central
Do you have a microphone?: Nope
Do you have an appropriately themed skin?: Yes
What do you know about classical antiquity?:  Oh god, where to begin, I'm a huge history nerd. I know enough about greek history (Rise of the city states, the various leagues that emerged during times of crisis.) I know Carthages background (the legend of how it was founded etc) and the punic wars.  And I know most of Romes history, emperors, large wars, Marius , The republic era and even the Era from when rome had kings (pre-republic)

short Summary, i know a fair amount.
Do you already have a nation you'll be joining?: I like to wander around for a bit, see what factions need help and which ones are full of people. But more than likely rome.

View PostMrlametard, on 01 December 2012 - 12:37 AM, said:

What is you In-game name?:  mrlametard
What is your role-play name?:Corkus
What timezone do you live in?:Eastern
Do you have a microphone?:no
Do you have an appropriately themed skin?: Yes (minotaur)
What do you know about classical antiquity?:The time period where ancient greece and rome flourished.
Do you already have a nation you'll be joining?:I'd like to join Sparta

BACKSTORY:
Corkus was a minotaur raised by a couple who bought him, mistaking him for a normal calf.

He never could be a soldier because most of the soldiers made fun of him.(Which they might regret considering his physique)

He decided to apprentice under a blacksmith. The blacksmith taught him of the ways of Hephestus.

He now travels looking for a nice city to settle down and have a forge of his own.
You all have been whitelisted welcome aboard

View PostTyler_ze_awesome, on 01 December 2012 - 03:20 AM, said:

ummm i got d whitelisted my app was on the 21st page of the last thread
Please excuse me for any inconvenience but I cannot find where you posted your application previously. If you could re-post it here, I would be glad to white-list you.

NPopat
    NPopat

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Minecraft: NPopat

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:30 AM

What is you In-game name?:NPopat
What is your role-play name?: Aran Ihfmon
How old are you?: 15
What timezone do you live in?: GMT-5
What do you know about classical antiquity?: I study history in the mediterranean and take AP classes in history.
Persia