• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2] [Forge] [SSP/LAN/SMP] AbyssalCraft V.1.5.0- The Dreadlands Update! +28K Downloads!

dimension biome armor tools mod mob boss

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Shinoow
    Shinoow

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 45 posts
  • Minecraft: shinoow

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:53 AM

Hey fellow minecrafters!
This is the page for my first official mod, AbyssalCraft.

Posted Image

Version 1.5.0 Released! Fixed a TON of bugs, added a TON of new items/mobs/blocks, check the changelog. The Dreadlands has gotten some new features!

Description
Spoiler:

Important note:
Spoiler:

Getting Started:
Spoiler:

Spoiler: Features

That should conclude all the features so far, I have a lot more I'm gonna add, and I don't mind suggestions
Check out the wiki for more info on the mod features! (it's currently not finished yet)

Spoiler: Future Content

Changelog
Spoiler:

Screenshots of the mod content
Spoiler:

Videos
Spoiler:

Suggestions
Spoiler:

How you install the mod:

I will be providing a text tutorial on installing the mod, but I'm lazy, and someone actually made an installation video Posted Image
Spoiler:

Bugs
Spoiler:

Donating
If you like my mod, and want it to evolve even more, feel free to donate so I can get new tools to use in developing. Any given amount is appreciated
Donation button is currently broken, so you'll have to donate on my curse page, Click here and click on the "donate" button in order to donate.
I have a Patreon page!

REDISTRIBUTION RULES (IMPORTANT)
Spoiler:

Copyright
Spoiler:

Download

I'm planning on having curse as my provider for downloads, but I will keep the old mediafire links as well.
Adf.ly download (If you want to support me):

V. 1.5.0 (1.7.2) [Installer]

(the installer only places the mod in .minecraft/mods, you will have to install forge yourself)

Github
I've decided to make the mod open source, all of the sourcecode can be seen here

Modpack
Spoiler:

Banners
Spoiler:

Check out my youtube channel for information regarding updates and other stuff

That should be it so far, if you have any problems, write the errors in a spoiler in the comments.
I will be updating the page regulary, and old pictures will be replaced with new ones when I have time for that.

Mind hitting that green arrow there? Posted Image

Edited by Shinoow, 10 April 2014 - 09:53 PM.

Developer of the AbyssalCraft mod, check it out!

Register or log in to remove.

szyku
    szyku

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:27 AM

When i tried to generate world with this mod i have a bit problem. First it create for me world without any blocks then minecraft crash. And with second create other world was everything ok.

Shinoow
    Shinoow

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:32 AM

Yeah, I've got that issue myself. I haven't been able to find a solution yet, might be something with forge

Shinoow
    Shinoow

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

I have edited the picture section in the OP, the screenshots were pretty outdated

Oxygen25
    Oxygen25

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:38 AM

nice mod,for a first one!,just add a new kind of liquid ,I just love dimensional mods because others are just,i dont know,empty of adventure! (beside thaumcraft :P )
very nice mod,I might add it to my own modpack :P (private ! )

Shinoow
    Shinoow

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:27 AM

View PostOxygen25, on 15 July 2013 - 07:38 AM, said:

nice mod,for a first one!,just add a new kind of liquid ,I just love dimensional mods because others are just,i dont know,empty of adventure! (beside thaumcraft Posted Image )
very nice mod,I might add it to my own modpack Posted Image (private ! )
I've had in mind of creating a new liquid, made a prototype of it, but scrapped it. But yeah, I'm definently gonna add a new liquid, and it's most likely gonna appear in the dimension ;)

DudesDoStuff

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:11 PM

I-I-is that an old one I see there as your profile photo? If so, I has a rose for you because I've been waiting for a Lovecraft themed mod for AGES. Please inform me. If it is; I will SOOOOOOO do a Mod Showcase of this...

Posted Image

Shinoow
    Shinoow

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:08 AM

View PostDudesDoStuff, on 16 August 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

I-I-is that an old one I see there as your profile photo? If so, I has a rose for you because I've been waiting for a Lovecraft themed mod for AGES. Please inform me. If it is; I will SOOOOOOO do a Mod Showcase of this...

Posted Image
You've come to the right place, buddy. I'm a big fan of Lovecraft's work, been it ever since I first heard about Cthulhu. The mod has some Lovecraft-esque parts, and I'm aiming do add more elements of that type to it.

DudesDoStuff

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:29 AM

View PostShinoow, on 17 August 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

You've come to the right place, buddy. I'm a big fan of Lovecraft's work, been it ever since I first heard about Cthulhu. The mod has some Lovecraft-esque parts, and I'm aiming do add more elements of that type to it.

Is there a way to say "sploosh" for minecraft? because this is going to be facking EPIC.

YANGYANG
    YANGYANG

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:49 AM

plz fix the texture for the armor!!

Xixis
    Xixis

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:21 AM

Intriguing... Tho it still has to improve abit! But once it has i will debate it with my team into a Modpack perhaps, Tho i still need quite a bit of documentation of your approval!

But, Overall i want to see this grow and become a very epic and awesome mod!

Ill try to donate but don't count on it Posted Image

Minecraftfanatic2314

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:02 AM

Awesome, how do you find the gatekeeper boss? I haven't downloaded the mod yet, so if theres an obvious way, pardon my noobiness,

Posted Image

Shinoow
    Shinoow

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:16 PM

View PostMinecraftfanatic2314, on 24 August 2013 - 10:02 AM, said:

Awesome, how do you find the gatekeeper boss? I haven't downloaded the mod yet, so if theres an obvious way, pardon my noobiness,
He can't be found yet, the one you see is a alpha dummy of the boss, it's gonna be WIP for a pretty long time, as I've had in mind of making it the final boss in the mod.

laithqakeesh

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:20 PM

one small question why cant i change the dimension id on this

Shinoow
    Shinoow

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:47 PM

View Postlaithqakeesh, on 24 August 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

one small question why cant i change the dimension id on this
It isn't part of the config, I could add it, though.

laithqakeesh

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:13 PM

View PostShinoow, on 24 August 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

It isn't part of the config, I could add it, though.
would be great :D since its conflicting with another mod

laithqakeesh

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

nice mod btw the new version the 1.4.0 only conflicts with AUTOMATIC_MAIDENS idfix mod

heres the crash report this is the crash report i get from the launcher

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I let you down. Sorry :(
Time: 9/10/13 3:11 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.RuntimeException: A mod has attempted to assign BlockID 3454 to the Fluid 'liquid coralium' but this Fluid has already been linked to BlockID 3455. Configure your mods to prevent this from happening.
at net.minecraftforge.fluids.Fluid.setBlockID(Fluid.java:112)
at net.minecraftforge.fluids.Fluid.setBlockID(Fluid.java:120)
at shinoow.AbyssalCraft.common.blocks.CLiquid.<init>(CLiquid.java:26)
at shinoow.AbyssalCraft.common.AbyssalCraft.preInit(AbyssalCraft.java:603)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:521)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:182)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:470)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:796)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: A mod has attempted to assign BlockID 3454 to the Fluid 'liquid coralium' but this Fluid has already been linked to BlockID 3455. Configure your mods to prevent this from happening.
... 40 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1364461632 bytes (1301 MB) / 2939617280 bytes (2803 MB) up to 7635533824 bytes (7281 MB)
JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx8G
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.35.804 Minecraft Forge 9.10.0.804 49 mods loaded, 49 mods active
mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FML{6.2.35.804} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forge{9.10.0.804} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.2} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PlayerAPI{1.1} [Player API] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
playercoreapi{0.1} [PlayerCoreAPI] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RenderPlayerAPI{1.2} [Render Player API] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
threadedlighting{0.1} [Threaded Lighting] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DamageIndicatorsMod{2.9.0.0} [Damage Indicators] (1.6.2 DamageIndicators v2.9.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
shinoow.abyssalcraft{1.4.0} [AbyssalCraft] ([1.6.2] [Forge] AbyssalCraft V. 1.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
walljump{1.2} [WallJump] ([1.6.2] [Forge] Wall Jump 1.2 by NukeDuck.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_BlocksGalore{1.6.2} [mod_BlocksGalore] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_Botter{1.6.2} [mod_Botter] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_Flower{1.6.2} [mod_Flower] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_lightning{1.5.2} [mod_lightning] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_MagicBow{1.5.2} [mod_MagicBow] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_MagicTree{1.5.2} [mod_MagicTree] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_mobs{1.5.1} [mod_mobs] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_phat{1.6.2} [mod_phat] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_WorldGen{1.6.2} [mod_WorldGen] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_WorldGenBlackFortress{1.5.2} [mod_WorldGenBlackFortress] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_WorldGenBlacktower{1.5.2} [mod_WorldGenBlacktower] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_WorldGenCastle{1.5.2} [mod_WorldGenCastle] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_WorldGenDragons{1.5.1} [mod_WorldGenDragons] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_WorldGenIceDragons{1.5.1} [mod_WorldGenIceDragons] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_WorldGenLummy{1.5.1} [mod_WorldGenLummy] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_WorldGenVarrock{1.5.2} [mod_WorldGenVarrock] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_WorldGenWar{1.5.1} [mod_WorldGenWar] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_WorldGenWhitetower{1.5.1} [mod_WorldGenWhitetower] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_YewTree{1.5.2} [mod_YewTree] ([1.6.2] Scapecraft V5 .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
lionking{v1.12.1 for Minecraft 1.6.2} [The Lion King Mod] ([1.6.2] The Lion King Mod v1.12.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_Blocks{1.1} [mod_Blocks] ([1.6.2]InstantMassiveStructuresMod-update.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
nohero_morehealth{4.5} [More Health Forge] ([Forge]More Health Enhanced 4.5 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_AnimalBikes{1.0} [mod_AnimalBikes] (Animal-Bikes-Mod-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BC2{1.0.0} [Bosscraft 2] (Bosscraft2 (1.0.1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CrossbowMod2{a0.1.5} [Crossbow Mod 2] (Crossbow-Mod-2-1.6.2-a0.1.5.23.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FerullosMods{2.8.5} [Ferullo's Mods] (Ferullos Guns Mod 2.9.0 MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
iChunUtil{2.0.0} [iChunUtil] (iChun-Util-Mod-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
instahouse{[1.6.2] Insta House v 4.2} [Insta House] (Insta House 4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
minegicka{1.4.1} [Minegicka 2] (Minegicka II 1.4.1 for MC1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Morph{0.0.7} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.0.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
necromancy{1.4b} [Necromancy] (Necromancy-1.4b-1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RodolRivalRebels{1.6.2} [RivalRebels] (RivalRebels.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Super_Heroes{1.5} [Super Heroes Mod] (SHIM_5.5_1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
unlimited{2.2} [Superheroes Unlimited Mod] (Superheroes Unlimited Mod V2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Swords of Israphel{v0.3.3} [Swords of Israphel] (Swords of Israphel v0.3.3 [1.6.x].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RioV{v1.9.6} [The Mists of RioV] (The Mists of RioV - v1.9.6 - MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
XW{1.0.1.0} [Xerxes Weapon Mod] (XerxesWeap v1.0.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

DoubleABuilder

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

I'm getting a different issue with the Item IDs.  The Weapons, Armor, and Tools don't show up in game (even in creative).  I know this is a conflict with another mod of mine but when I change the IDs to something that doesn't cause an issue, the game says that the stuff is missing and then the foodstuffs disappear along with the above things.  The troublesome IDs are 31697 to 31723 which is the above items.  Why is it that I change them and then lose more than what I already didn't have?

And I do have images but the site doesn't let me directly post them and I'm not using a third-party site just to get them here.  Bad choice on their part.
Assuming is the Root of Stupidity.
----------------------------------------------------------------------Support---------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

Shinoow
    Shinoow

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:06 AM

View Postlaithqakeesh, on 10 September 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

nice mod btw the new version the 1.4.0 only conflicts with AUTOMATIC_MAIDENS idfix mod

heres the crash report this is the crash report i get from the launcher
Spoiler:
I might need to set an individual block ID for the liquid aswell, there can be some id conflicts with liquid blocks apparently (checked the liquid API)

View PostDoubleABuilder, on 25 September 2013 - 04:04 PM, said:

I'm getting a different issue with the Item IDs.  The Weapons, Armor, and Tools don't show up in game (even in creative).  I know this is a conflict with another mod of mine but when I change the IDs to something that doesn't cause an issue, the game says that the stuff is missing and then the foodstuffs disappear along with the above things.  The troublesome IDs are 31697 to 31723 which is the above items.  Why is it that I change them and then lose more than what I already didn't have?

And I do have images but the site doesn't let me directly post them and I'm not using a third-party site just to get them here.  Bad choice on their part.

it would be nice with a crash report or any pictures, as it would clarify the situation more. I have been thinking about setting the default item ID to around 40000, as most mods have it around 30000

DoubleABuilder

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

View PostShinoow, on 26 September 2013 - 09:06 AM, said:

I might need to set an individual block ID for the liquid aswell, there can be some id conflicts with liquid blocks apparently (checked the liquid API)

it would be nice with a crash report or any pictures, as it would clarify the situation more. I have been thinking about setting the default item ID to around 40000, as most mods have it around 30000

Well that's hard to do since it isn't crashing the game (oddly enough) and I can't directly post images here.  I could try emailing them to you but you probably wouldn't go for that.
Assuming is the Root of Stupidity.
----------------------------------------------------------------------Support---------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image