Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[ 1.6.2 ] Mc-Sg | Hunger Games | SuperCraftBros | Survival | Creative | Spleef | Parkour | Skyblock | 2222+ players | 24-7 | 216 Gb Ram | 4000 Slots

top server! hunger games survivalgames creative spleef survival factions 12+ map best server ever yeah i think so

  • Please log in to reply
10519 replies to this topic

#21

RogerRabbit

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

View PostiMalo, on 28 November 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

Posted Image

============================================
Information
==================================================
This server runs Automated "Hunger Games" 24-7 with 12+ custom maps and is among the top Survival Games servers with usually 100-400 players online. We created our own plugin, which is released to the public on bukkit for others to use. We run multiple servers, not just Survival Games, but we have Hardcore Survival, Factions Survival, Creative, Spleef, Parkour and more!. We strive for the lowest lag possible, although we do get lag time to time do to various reasons.

Ip: play.mc-sg.org

============================================
Rules
==================================================
Server:

  • Do not Spam
  • Do not ask for ranks or permissions
  • Don't fight with other players or be rude
  • Don't Hack/Grief/Glitch
  • No Mods
  • Refrain from bad language
  • Respect and listen to staff
  • DO NOT ADVERTISE!

Survival Games:

  • You can only break Leaves, vines, mushrooms, tall grass, flowers.
  • You can only place blocks found in chests
  • Only one player can win the game
  • Don't hold up a match (ie... go afk with your friend so game doesn't end)

See you online!

Ip: play.mc-sg.org



For Member rank, please comment you in game name below, then wait for a staff member to promote you! This shouldn't take no more then a few hours, but from time to time it may take up to a few days due to any reason.

TheRogerRabbit

Register or log in to remove.

#22

DJKICKS4
    DJKICKS4

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

My MC name is: DJKICKS4

#23

Lexonia
    Lexonia

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • Location: Blocking out your house with Obsidian is where I am!
  • Minecraft: Lexonia

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

IGN: Lexonia

<3

#24

xXCyberShockXx

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

IGN: xXCyberShockXx

#25

iMalo
    iMalo

    Iron Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 256 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

View PostDJKICKS4, on 28 November 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

My MC name is: DJKICKS4

View PostLexonia, on 28 November 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

IGN: Lexonia

<3

View PostxXCyberShockXx, on 28 November 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

IGN: xXCyberShockXx

View PostRogerRabbit, on 28 November 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

TheRogerRabbit



Promoted! Enjoy your new perks which include:

- Claiming 2 creative plots
- <Member> ingame prefix
- /kit wood in survival (gives you 10 blocks of logs)

Posted Image


#26

kingoffame51

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

IGN: kingoffame51

#27

iMalo
    iMalo

    Iron Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 256 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

View Postkingoffame51, on 28 November 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

IGN: kingoffame51

Promoted! Enjoy your new perks which include:

- Claiming 2 creative plots
- <Member> ingame prefix
- /kit wood in survival (gives you 10 blocks of logs)

Posted Image


#28

laundryrocks

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

laundryrocks

#29

Tank8012
    Tank8012

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

View PostiMalo, on 28 November 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

Posted Image

============================================
Information
==================================================
This server runs Automated "Hunger Games" 24-7 with 12+ custom maps and is among the top Survival Games servers with usually 100-400 players online. We created our own plugin, which is released to the public on bukkit for others to use. We run multiple servers, not just Survival Games, but we have Hardcore Survival, Factions Survival, Creative, Spleef, Parkour and more!. We strive for the lowest lag possible, although we do get lag time to time do to various reasons.

Ip: play.mc-sg.org

============================================
Rules
==================================================
Server:

  • Do not Spam
  • Do not ask for ranks or permissions
  • Don't fight with other players or be rude
  • Don't Hack/Grief/Glitch
  • No Mods
  • Refrain from bad language
  • Respect and listen to staff
  • DO NOT ADVERTISE!

Survival Games:

  • You can only break Leaves, vines, mushrooms, tall grass, flowers.
  • You can only place blocks found in chests
  • Only one player can win the game
  • Don't hold up a match (ie... go afk with your friend so game doesn't end)

See you online!

Ip: play.mc-sg.org



For Member rank, please comment you in game name below, then wait for a staff member to promote you! This shouldn't take no more then a few hours, but from time to time it may take up to a few days due to any reason.

Tank8012 lol

#30

iMalo
    iMalo

    Iron Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 256 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

View Postlaundryrocks, on 28 November 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

laundryrocks

Promoted! Enjoy your new perks which include:

- Claiming 2 creative plots
- <Member> ingame prefix
- /kit wood in survival (gives you 10 blocks of logs)

View PostTank8012, on 28 November 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

Tank8012 lol

Promoted! Enjoy your new perks which include:

- Claiming 2 creative plots
- <Member> ingame prefix
- /kit wood in survival (gives you 10 blocks of logs)

Posted Image


#31

Jeremyhorizon2

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

I would like to be member my IGN is: Jeremyhorizon2

#32

shortyboyy115
  • Minecraft: shortyboyy115

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

IGN: shortyboyy115
Posted Image

#33

Dew25
    Dew25

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

I would like to become a member.  My Minecraft username is 3nderCreep3r.

#34

Jack_Meister

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

IGN: Jack_Meister

#35

iMalo
    iMalo

    Iron Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 256 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

View PostJeremyhorizon2, on 28 November 2012 - 11:15 PM, said:

I would like to be member my IGN is: Jeremyhorizon2

View PostProasheck5, on 28 November 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

IGN: shortyboyy115

View PostDew25, on 28 November 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

I would like to become a member.  My Minecraft username is 3nderCreep3r.

View PostJack_Meister, on 28 November 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:

IGN: Jack_Meister

Promoted! Enjoy your new perks which include:

- Claiming 2 creative plots
- <Member> ingame prefix
- /kit wood in survival (gives you 10 blocks of logs)

Posted Image


#36

MattPortugal

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

My name is MattPortugal, I hope you make me Member, thanks! I really love this server so when I heard u could be Member I though that was awesome so thanks IMalo your the best server owner ever :D

#37

iMalo
    iMalo

    Iron Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 256 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

View PostMattPortugal, on 28 November 2012 - 11:47 PM, said:

My name is MattPortugal, I hope you make me Member, thanks! I really love this server so when I heard u could be Member I though that was awesome so thanks IMalo your the best server owner ever Posted Image

Promoted! Enjoy your new perks which include:

- Claiming 2 creative plots
- <Member> ingame prefix
- /kit wood in survival (gives you 5 blocks of logs)

Posted Image


#38

darkside_99

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

IGN: darkside_99

#39

lunalovegood

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

Posted Image Posted Image i love the server my name is fr0ggy1 and i would love to be a member!!Posted Image Posted Image



#40

XxLIKEABOSS56xX

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

in game name: XxLIKEABOSS56xX