Latest News Article

Whitelisted server open application!

vanilla server survival smp whitelisted applications

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

iRazorLeave

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

Hello!

I run a server (which has no apparent name yet) for which I am opening applications. The general idea of the server is just having fun with friends, and in this case make new ones. It is a vanilla server and it will stay a vanilla server, it has no use to ask me to start using plugins. You can build whatever you want, but griefing is not tolerated. We would like to have some extra people on the server, because it is more fun playing together than alone! The server is currently located in Paris, France.

If you fill in the application and you seem like a good candidate to join, you will receive a message so that we can exchange email adresses and you can get the info to get on the server!

Note, there are some buildings for everyone to use:
A blaze xp farm in the nether and an enderman xp farm in the end. There is also a netherhub for fast travel.

Application form:
In game name:

Motivation:

Serious applications will receive an answer from me, so if you hear nothing back it is either a no or I haven't seen yours yet ;)

Cheers,
iRazorLeave

Register or log in to remove.

thedrummermanmk2

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

In game name: eric_frog

Motivation: I love minecraft, I have alot of experiance with minecraft and redstone. I most enjoy playing minecraft when i am with my friends. I have a youtube channel with a partnership and i will plan on recording to help promote the server and also to gain an intrest in people watching
Thanks, Kyle

CommandoKeksi

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

In game name: CommandoKeksi

Motivation: Play Minecraft for fun and see other peoples great builds

iRazorLeave

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Application is closed untill further notice, this topic can be closed.