Avodas

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:45 AM

ZombieHorde Mod ~

Made by Avodas

What is ZombieHorde Mod?

- ZombieHorde Mod is a Remake of MineZ but with so much more. You may be wondering, Why make MineZ after its already been created?

well this is your answer - Myself and Friends feel that MineZ is a great mod but for the Time it has been active, Enough has not been completed! You may have a different opinion but this is ours. We feel that we could implement many more areas, Bosses, events etc. So this is what it has come to! Although to finish up the mod we do need some world Builds! You can Apply below to become a builder

and get free early access! With this you get;

- Beta Access

- Fly Commands 'Whilst Building'

- Building Access

- Custom Rank

- & More!

We have Key Features that split us apart from MineZ that include;

Quests

More Areas for all users;

-Lower Ranked

-Medium Ranked

-Advanced Ranked

Daily Updates;

New Map Areas

Events;

-Giverways

-Drop Partys

-Boss Teams

New Bosses

New Zombies Techniques

Zombie Rare Drops

Different Types of Zombies;

-Zombie

-Tank Zombie [Not In Public Use]

-Spitting Zombie [Not In Public Use]

These are not the only features that the ZombieHorde Mod offers! We have a bunch of VIP Packages that are implemented to not make you broke,

Also we do include features that are already added into the MineZ Mod. Such as Achievements & Thirst Bars.

We have many Aims for the Mod that will hopefully improve the gameplay for all the users.

Currently we are looking for experienced builders that can apply there magic and help us build up our map and areas;

To submit an Application you must reply to this thread below using this Format:

Skype Name:

InGame Name:

Images of your Builds:

What style are you best at (Building Wise):

So far this project has been UnderConstruction for around a week and we have already implemented some key things that will be needed such as;

- Thirst Bar

- Zombies - Speed, Damage, Don't Burn in Light, More Spawn, Custom Drops - Rare Drops

- Quests

- Custom Messages

- Despawning Chests & Respawning Chests

There are also more features that can be shown to the builders once ingame!

For more information on this Mod please contact 'Avodas' or Simply Reply to this Thread.

Register or log in to remove.

mremodrulez
  • Minecraft: mremodrulez
  • Xbox:mremodrulez

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

I'm an dev, I'm interested in your idea, is your plugin already created or do you need some people. I've played minez and I agree, I needs more. Pm menif interested
Did you know, that in every 60 minutes in Africa, a minute passes?

Avodas
    Avodas

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

Hello, yes I've already started on the Mod using my own codes and codes from other plugins. If you would like to make some input feel free to follow the threads, If you can supply good enough information to support us I will think of allowing you as a ZombieHorde Dev. If you have any Ideas on what we could have, With the code I will review it and perhaps add it into the game. Thanks for the support and I will review your offer further.

iCrazyElephant

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

Can i be a builder?
Posted Image

Avodas
    Avodas

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

Elephant, Anybody can be a builder as long as the show an application that has all the things we are looking for, The application is in Red text, Please scroll up and check it out :)