• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Free Servers for a few people

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Jonny_Appleseed

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

So, for about a year now I've hosted minecraft servers.  I know what I'm doing and for a time I even tried selling some of them.  With alot of the larger companies doing this, it's pretty hard to sell anything.  

I have several dedicated servers and they are for the most part inactive.  I use them for a few smaller tasks but their true power is unused.

I've set up a multicraft control panel and all of that stuff, and it all works.  I have a few private servers and then a few for some other people.  

I might as well use the space so just post down here or send me an email to [email protected] if your interested in a 1gb server.  They are in a datacenter and the connection is great, their really shouldn't be any issues.  You can have the server for a month and then if you want to continue after that I can give you a really cheap price but if not, I'll just give it to someone else who wants a free month long server.  

If you don't end up wanting it longer then I'll just send you all your files and you can be on your way.  

So nothing to lose really, let me know if you want one, first come first serve

Matt

Register or log in to remove.

Chester07
  • Minecraft: Chester07

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

I'd like to have a free server for a month. Just to play with friends :)

TheSpug
    TheSpug

Carpenter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Minecraft: TheSpug

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

i'd like to have a free server to play with my brother and sister inlaw, i'd prefer more than a month if i'm honest, but, will take anything i can get :)

Posted Image

Kingofsea11

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

Ive done many things to port forward and none of then seem to work :( Can I please have a server? Only a month, its just for friends and family. Thanks

Btw do you get a custom map and options?

chococheez

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

I would like a server for me and 4 friends so we can do custom maps for a youtube group (Freeze Frame Entertainment). We'd like it to stay on, but we'll notify you if we don't need it anymore.

soakk
    soakk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

can i get a shot at one? I'm in the middle of looking for a new host and i dont want to be out of one while i search

K17
    K17

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Minecraft: kilo_17

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:58 AM

I'm not trying to hijack this thread by any means, but I also can provide a 2 or 3 slot server for those who want to play with a friend or two. I host a server for my friends and none of them have complained about lag. I'm opening it up to anyone because of dwindling interest amongst my friends. I cannot run it 24/7, but it can be up during a good part of the day. First come first serve, PM me if you think you might be interested.